Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Blackdevil3103

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by Blackdevil3103 »

Can be made next scene with Sienna Scarlet(she migth wear a sexy blouse or a sexy cleavage in a black dress), a fake doctor can be the killer and he can put poison into Sienna's cup; after Sienna has drunked the cup she would start having palpitations, acute pain and discomfort in her chest(maybe Sienna's heartbeat in background); so the Sienna will ask for a doctor and the fake doctor will come. The fake doctor arrives and asks Sienna about her symptomps and will check first her pleasure, then the fake doctor will ask Sienna for unbotton her blouse or expose more of her loucious breasts so the killer can start to examinate Sienna's heart. They are 5 heart valves, one in rigth side and four in left side of the chest, so the killer can listen the hole valves with his stethoscope for many seconds(Sienna's heartbeat in background), then the figth will start when Sienna realize of the murderer, she will win at the beginning, but then the poison will squeze Sienna's heart so she will start to loose counscious and clutch her chest, the fake doctor can kill Sienna by stabbing her with a big Sword or a knife directly and deep in the left side of her chest, the killer will confirm the dead by auscultating once again Sienna's more loud and loudly heart in her breathless chest(background will specify Sienna's last heartbeating), the fake doctor will check her beautiful heart by putting his stethoscope on her nice chest.
Decor271

Post by Decor271 »

Could there be a chair hand strangle scene? If they're comfortable with it, where one of the ladies is straddling the other while strangling her? And then a scene her head hanging backwards limp over the chair?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Coming soon White Angel 35
Attachments
Behind the scenes WA 28  Sienna Scarlett still 1 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes WA 28 Sienna Scarlett still 1 copy.jpg (560.44 KiB) Viewed 3165 times
mzadeh

Post by mzadeh »

Director B wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:13 am
Bootshero24 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:00 am Can Teen Bat’s belt be ripped off? Love the idea of her trying to grab a gadget, but the villain rips away her belt
Good idea.
Also a debooting. Haven’t seen that happen to any bats
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming soon White Angel 35
Attachments
WA 35 still 2 copy.jpg
WA 35 still 2 copy.jpg (524.19 KiB) Viewed 2367 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:18 am Coming soon White Angel 35
Very nice!!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming soon. Teen Bat 11 Overwhelmed
Attachments
Teen Bat 11 Overwhelmed still 1 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 11 Overwhelmed still 1 copy.jpg (537.64 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
Teen Bat 11 Overwhelmed still 2 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 11 Overwhelmed still 2 copy.jpg (654.38 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
Teen Bat 11 Overwhelmed still 3 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 11 Overwhelmed still 3 copy.jpg (656.09 KiB) Viewed 1489 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:51 am Coming soon. Teen Bat 11 Overwhelmed
Oh, this is going to be wonderful! I love the look on her face in the chokehold and the way he likes to play with the neck before he strangles the defeated heroine.

If not by another sexy babe, then Bill is the only villain I want to see putting D'Arcy down! I love the size advantage and how well he plays a brutal thug. I'm still hoping for a Dark Widow starring Ruby, but that hasn't been mentioned for a while, so I'm wondering if it's still going to happen. If it is planned, I suggest Bill play the villain!
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:56 am
Director B wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:51 am Coming soon. Teen Bat 11 Overwhelmed
Oh, this is going to be wonderful! I love the look on her face in the chokehold and the way he likes to play with the neck before he strangles the defeated heroine.

If not by another sexy babe, then Bill is the only villain I want to see putting D'Arcy down! I love the size advantage and how well he plays a brutal thug. I'm still hoping for a Dark Widow starring Ruby, but that hasn't been mentioned for a while, so I'm wondering if it's still going to happen. If it is planned, I suggest Bill play the villain!
It has been a while since there's been aby mention of Ruby. Is her Dark Widow film still happening?
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Vigilante8814 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:13 am It has been a while since there's been aby mention of Ruby. Is her Dark Widow film still happening?
It's still planned for a future shoot.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:40 pm
Vigilante8814 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:13 am It has been a while since there's been aby mention of Ruby. Is her Dark Widow film still happening?

Blue
Bill should put her down! The mismatch would be incredible!
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:40 pm

Blue
Excellent news!
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Teen Bat 11 Overwhelmed still 4 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 11 Overwhelmed still 4 copy.jpg (616.11 KiB) Viewed 988 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:26 am Coming soon. Teen Bat 11 Overwhelmed
Mmmmm... I always love when her hair is in her face! Hair is another icon of a woman's sexual power, so when it's in her face like this, it's another layer of her defeat!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Teen Bat 11 Overwhelmed still 5 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 11 Overwhelmed still 5 copy.jpg (648.9 KiB) Viewed 604 times