Supernova Prime (Melody) Custom is back on!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: "Supernova Prime (Melody) Custom!

Post by Richpartist »

Alittle confused now,so we CAN contribute more if we want our elements included??All I care about is both chloroformed and both carried ots.Is that doable??It would help me personally if I could either wait until the 16th of May or give $100 now and another $100 in May.I guess $100 for a chloroform scene(s) and $100 for a ots carry scene(s)???Like I said,thats all I really care about when it comes to elements. :D
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

And when it comes to the ots carry of the two ladies,it doesnt matter if they are "dead" or alive,its all the same when your a** is flung over a shoulder :love: :love: :yes: :yes: :approve: :approve: :D
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Richpartist wrote:Alittle confused now,so we CAN contribute more if we want our elements included??All I care about is both chloroformed and both carried ots.Is that doable??It would help me personally if I could either wait until the 16th of May or give $100 now and another $100 in May.I guess $100 for a chloroform scene(s) and $100 for a ots carry scene(s)???Like I said,thats all I really care about when it comes to elements. :D
This is a question for Blue
Attachments
Supernova Prime Earthbound Still 8.jpg
Supernova Prime Earthbound Still 8.jpg (712.08 KiB) Viewed 6542 times
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Please disregard my pledge as the best I can offer is to buy the movie if it is something that appeals to me when and if it gets made and released.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

I am ready to add $100 if Natasha can be manually strangled for an extended time preferably by a male . :)
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

DaStrangler wrote:I am ready to add $100 if Natasha can be manually strangled for an extended time preferably by a male . :)

She can be strangled by Melody, but not by a male actor.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

I think to make things easier for us all,is this just going to be a video with Natasha and Melody in it?No outside people at all?No one to say carry unconscious or "dead" heroines away?No one besides each other to chloroform them?
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Rich blue has already said that there will be a Male actor to do the heavy lifting!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Hope it's DOomsayer. HE's great a s a heavy.
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Hope it's DOomsayer. HE's great a s a heavy.
It won't be sorry
Attachments
Supernova Alien Dawn still 63.jpg
Supernova Alien Dawn still 63.jpg (534.68 KiB) Viewed 6316 times
msw762
What is your main fetish?: Female on female hand strangulation. Two on one strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To review and discuss Bluestone products.
Referral: Search engine

Post by msw762 »

Bluestone wrote:
Totallibertarianism wrote:
Bluestone wrote:Hi,

Thanks for the pledges. At present, we are only looking at one video. We can strangle Melody at the hands of a male at the start. Then, she will revive and fight Natasha in a long girl-on-girl battle. We will then have to find a way to kill off both girls in the Extreme version. It will depend on the number of pledges that we get for that particular element. So, that's something that we can accept elements donations for.

Blue
OK, so if you can make Natasha losing her fight and then strangled to death by Melody... How about a long painful hands strangle until death for Natasha and a choke hold death for Melody ?

A long girl on girl battle with Natasha meeting her fate at the end of the battle, while she had the upperhand in the beginning of the fight with Melody, Melody retakes the upperhand at the end and win the fight, and then Melody proceeds the execution of Natasha by a long painful hands strangle until death. After that Melody regain confidence and is happy about her huge victory, but the man at the start who strangled her (the man could be a maniac serial killer who love superheroines or "the collector" himself) comes behind her and strangles Melody to death by a vicious choke hold. All this in a one wonderful blockbuster video !

If you can make Natasha losing her fight with Melody and then strangled to death, a long painful hands strangle until death, with body view of Natasha, eyes open... I will put 150 $, if you can make also Melody strangled to death with a choke hold (both), I will put 200 $.
This is one suggested end to the Extreme version. Anyone else want to contribute more for an alternate double death scenario for the girls, taking into account that Melody is to kill Natasha and Melody will be killed by a male villain.

Blue
I will pledge $300 to see Melody strangle Natasha manually. Natasha was very good in Supernova 19 and im sure she’ll be as good here. Hopefully Melody can strangle that sexy neck good.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Well, we are trying different approaches in order to get this one done.

First, we opened it to pledges for elements, but the elements were all over the place and inconsistent with one another.

Soooo, we tried $100 pledges just to get a video of Melody fighting Natasha with at least one male to do the heavy lifting. That didn't bring in enough to get it done.

So, now I am privately approaching those who have made pledges to see if they will agree to adding their elements so that they fit into the storyline. For example, would those who wanted certain elements in civilian attire agree to the same elements in costume? This approach is slowly bringing the contributions up to an acceptable level. So, Rich, I will be approaching you about ots carry, etc.

I have been working on a script and adding elements that have been pledged. If I can add your element, I will contact you. Once it looks like a go, I will start collecting through PayPal.

I hope that clarifies the present state of this Melody-Natasha custom.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

My pledge of $100 stil lstands but I am no t request ing any specific elements othe rthan a fight between Melody and Natasha, which should make your job a lot easier MR Blue.
Director B

Post by Director B »

The Melody-Natasha custom will be awesome, 2 sexy Babes battling each other what more could you want? :-)
Attachments
Supernova 19 In Darkest Night still 1.jpg
Supernova 19 In Darkest Night still 1.jpg (771.12 KiB) Viewed 6074 times
Supernova Prime Vengeance Still 9.jpg
Supernova Prime Vengeance Still 9.jpg (695.77 KiB) Viewed 6074 times
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

So much hotter if the hose were ripped . That's what i want i need to know if i can get that ! Message me about my wants !