Natasha custom?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Re: Natasha custom?

Post by Super heroine lover »

Well how about it ranger87 you want to join the NATASHA custom ? If you think the regular bluestone videos are hot you have to see a custom !! A custom vid from bluestone is like a vid pumped up on steroids !! I know the people who got the Lynda custom would agree !! Remember with the custom you get peril and extreme version , sexy photos and extra footage of certain hot scenes !! WE can't let this pass us by ! Blue said she is excited that her fans want this we can't let the SEXY NATASHA down !! Oh did i say SEXY WOW !!! :excited: :excited:
Attachments
Supernova Resurrection still 15.jpg
Supernova Resurrection still 15.jpg (553.55 KiB) Viewed 7549 times
ranger87
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines, but strangulation/death is also one of my interests. Fantasy, of course. I'd never wish violence on real people.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This seems to be a forum dedicated to erotic death. I'm interested in reading topics, and occationally posting.
Referral: Found it by a google search.

Post by ranger87 »

Super heroine lover wrote:Well how about it ranger87 you want to join the NATASHA custom ? If you think the regular bluestone videos are hot you have to see a custom !! A custom vid from bluestone is like a vid pumped up on steroids !! I know the people who got the Lynda custom would agree !! Remember with the custom you get peril and extreme version , sexy photos and extra footage of certain hot scenes !! WE can't let this pass us by ! Blue said she is excited that her fans want this we can't let the SEXY NATASHA down !! Oh did i say SEXY WOW !!! :excited: :excited:
I may be tempted. I'll have to review the thread to see what's already included, as well as see what type of content I can get away with asking for. I completely respect Bluestone's stance on content limits. I imagine they are a combination of local laws, model comfort and limits, personal preferences, and cost issues. But I would be 100% lying if I said I wasn't a fan of the harder stuff, that I know Blue will never do. And I mean no disrespect to Blue on that. I respect his choices on what he will and won't do.

I know the actress does topless work, but may not be comfortable doing it in the context of these videos. I accept that. I accept that we probably can't get away with over-the-clothes fondling, either.

Things we maybe CAN get away with that I'd like to see? Longer fights...more brutality. Basically, a villain gradually dismantle's the heroine. Maybe her begging for her life at the end? Inner monologue, detailing her thoughts at her peril.

The biggest thing this vid has going for it is that, at least in my opinion, Natasha is insanely hot. Looks wise, I'd place her above all the other Supernova, and her acting and reactions in "Split Personality" were awesome.

Like I said, I'll scroll through the thread, later, to see what's already been offered for content, and to see what I can get away with maybe requesting. I'm just on break, at the moment. But I can't commit, just yet.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Hi superheroinelover I recently raised my contribution from $250 to $300 I don't think you included that in the running total. Getting close to my limit but might be able to do a bit more if we need a last push. 3 or 4 decent contributions will get us close. Come on guys a Natasha custom? You know it makes sense! Lovely jubbly !
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Is there a story idea for this yet and is there a current element list please?

I will probably be able to put a little something in but always like to know the storyline first
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote:Is there a story idea for this yet and is there a current element list please?

I will probably be able to put a little something in but always like to know the storyline first
Maybe an updated list can be assembled by Super heroine lover, but what I visualize is Natasha appearing initially in civilian clothes in order to get a meeting with Xander. Then, she takes off her glasses (disguise LOL!) and he calls his bodyguards. They get in some licks first, then she transforms to Supernova and they fight in earnest.

We should be able to fit the existing elements onto that story framework.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

"Natasha custom"

Hi,

I will contribute for 200 $ for this Natasha custom if the bluestone studio would make a F VS F with painful garotte strangle death.
Only 100 $ for a M VS F with painful garotte strangle death.

200 $ : F VS F, painful garotte strangle to death.
100 $ : M VS F, painful garotte strangle to death.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote:"Natasha custom"

Hi,

I will contribute for 200 $ for this Natasha custom if the bluestone studio would make a F VS F with painful garotte strangle death.
Only 100 $ for a M VS F with painful garotte strangle death.

200 $ : F VS F, painful garotte strangle to death.
100 $ : M VS F, painful garotte strangle to death.
We already have requests for OTS carry etc., which cannot be performed by a female villain. So, we'll have to leave this at $100 for now, unless we can find a way around it, but adding a female villain would cost several hundred dollars, so we can't do it just to receive an extra hundred.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Super heroine lover

Ok update
Super heroine lover ; $300.00 Rough chloro as supernova, ripped hose as supernova, strangled with cape against pole as supernova.

cs71; $500.00 Business attire ,pantyhose,heels off during rough small cloth chloro [ different setting then bed or table.] She's groggy comes to a little and re-apply cloth until she's fully out. No black gloves worn by villain. Second small cloth chloro as supernova in fausta position no black gloves but latex surgical gloves during chloro from villain. Similar dialogue from Emma G's scene -double debooting with longer foot closeups before she's carried off . Eye checks on both eyes after both chloros.

msw762; $ 200.00 Extended two handed manual strangle with protruding tongue.

Richpartist; $ 200.00 For ots carry with butt patt , ko with butt dart or gas .

Redgunner; $300.00 Long extended cradle carry in civilian guise with short sleeve blouse.

xj900uk; $100.00 Civies along with high heels and a sexy business suite ensamble.

Dr, Manhatten; $100.00 throat chop for now but will add more if he can have a throat cut death or a fatal blow to the throat.

Markmarr; $100.00

Totallibertarianism; $100.00 M vs F painful garotte strangle death.

The total $1,900.00
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I@ll pledge an other $100 if you can pu t in the Nova nite pepper spray (ju st write it in the script tht it~s a new impr oved version b eing testd to see if it works")
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote:I@ll pledge an other $100 if you can pu t in the Nova nite pepper spray (ju st write it in the script tht it~s a new impr oved version b eing testd to see if it works")
Novanite doesn't affect her, but Red Star Dust does.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
msw762
What is your main fetish?: Female on female hand strangulation. Two on one strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To review and discuss Bluestone products.
Referral: Search engine

Post by msw762 »

Super heroine lover wrote:Ok update
Super heroine lover ; $300.00 Rough chloro as supernova, ripped hose as supernova, strangled with cape against pole as supernova.

cs71; $500.00 Business attire ,pantyhose,heels off during rough small cloth chloro [ different setting then bed or table.] She's groggy comes to a little and re-apply cloth until she's fully out. No black gloves worn by villain. Second small cloth chloro as supernova in fausta position no black gloves but latex surgical gloves during chloro from villain. Similar dialogue from Emma G's scene -double debooting with longer foot closeups before she's carried off . Eye checks on both eyes after both chloros.

msw762; $ 200.00 Extended two handed manual strangle with protruding tongue.

Richpartist; $ 200.00 For ots carry with butt patt , ko with butt dart or gas .

Redgunner; $300.00 Long extended cradle carry in civilian guise with short sleeve blouse.

xj900uk; $100.00 Civies along with high heels and a sexy business suite ensamble.

Dr, Manhatten; $100.00 throat chop for now but will add more if he can have a throat cut death or a fatal blow to the throat.

Markmarr; $100.00

Totallibertarianism; $100.00 M vs F painful garotte strangle death.

The total $1,900.00
Work bonus has been confirmed, I pledge an additional $200 just cause.
Super heroine lover

OK thanks to msw762 adding another $200.00 ! We have to wait and see if xj900uk wants to add the extra $100.00 . But we now have !!!

$2,100.00
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Ah ok I d id not kn ow that Red Str dust does affect her.
OK thn I will pled ge another $100 for the dust as a pepper-spry in her face to blind and weken her
Super heroine lover

Thanks to xj900uk we now have $2,200.00
Super heroine lover

Question for Blue . For the Natasha custom would falling face down and then rolling around on the floor while moaning a lot be one element ?