Natasha custom?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Natasha custom?

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote:Were getting there superheroinelover. Nearly two thirds there for krystle and nearly halfway there for Natasha. Just need a last push and we'll be there. So want it to happen. They're both drop dead gorgeous!
Hey, All! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
Yes, there are two partially funded customs, but as I suggested on the Krystal custom thread, perhaps the promoters should discuss setting one of these projects as the priority, with the second to be promoted after the first has been funded. I fear that both proposals are targeting the same pool of contributors, and thus neither one has become fully funded. Some contributors probably feel that they cannot contribute to both projects at the same time, but if they only had to contribute to one right now, by the time that first one is shot, they may be ready to contribute to the second one too! Just saying!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

Yeah i said the same thing . If you guys want to get the Krystal one going first since it was started first that's fine .
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Super heroine lover wrote:Yeah i said the same thing . If you guys want to get the Krystal one going first since it was started first that's fine .
Well, that sounds like a plan. Okay, let's concentrate on the Krystal custom first. I'm going to post to that thread soon, putting everything into context. So, let's table this Natasha custom until the Krystal one is fully funded, since we're only short a little over $1,000 for the Krystal custom. See you over on the Krystal thread!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I'll save my money for Natasha :love:
Super heroine lover

Like to say sorry to cs71 that the custom will be postponed. So now we can try to get the Natasha one going now and then when Krystal is ready then do that one . So do some of you from the Krystal one want to support the sexy NATASHA custom and get that going ! I have a post on the SF site as well that i will check . The Lynda custom was incredible i have no doubt this will be too with the SO SEXY NATASHA !! It would be so great to have a supernova custom !!! :excited: : :yes: :excited:
Attachments
Supernova Resurrection still 5.jpg
Supernova Resurrection still 5.jpg (675.99 KiB) Viewed 7540 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, everyone should now support the Natasha custom, because the Krystal one will probably not be until next year.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

OK thanks for cle aring the ari, Blue.
Can we please now have a stment sommery showing where we are,what has been requsted for a Natasha custom and how much $ has been pllddged?
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Post by cs71 »

Blue
Ill up my pledge to $500 if you can utilize the requested elements i proposed for the Krystal custom.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Well done cs71. I'll up my contribution to $250 for the Natasha custom, if I can have the long extended cradle carry in civilian guise with short sleeved blouse we discussed for the krystle custom. Hoping for a Sept shoot! Looking forward to the krystle custom next year!
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I was thinking this was going to be later(which gave me time to save)when is the money needed for this? :frown:
Super heroine lover

Probably not for a while we have to get to the total and blue write a story and see when she can do it . So don't panic you have time . I have something to do then i will put up how much we have so far .
Super heroine lover

I got the ok that Natasha can be in civilian guise !! So i will put the total amount up in a
little while !! Be right back !! :yes:
Super heroine lover

Ok here is what we have !

Super heroine lover ; $300 Rough chloro, ripped hose,strangled with cape against pole .

cs71; $500 Rough small cloth chloro as supernova, double debooting with closeups,pantyhose with business attire upskirt views,heels off during struggle.

msw762; $200 Extended two handed manual strangle with protruding tongue.

Richpartisrt; $200 Ots carry with butt pat, Ko butt dart or gas.

Redgunner; $250 Long extended cradle carry in civilian guise with short sleeve blouse.

Dr. Manhatten; $100 Throat chop

Total $ 1,550.00
Attachments
Supernova Resurrection still 7.jpg
Supernova Resurrection still 7.jpg (962.08 KiB) Viewed 7432 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Super heroine lover wrote:Ok here is what we have !

Super heroine lover ; $300 Rough chloro, ripped hose,strangled with cape against pole .

cs71; $500 Rough small cloth chloro as supernova, double debooting with closeups,pantyhose with business attire upskirt views,heels off during struggle.

msw762; $200 Extended two handed manual strangle with protruding tongue.

Richpartisrt; $200 Ots carry with butt pat, Ko butt dart or gas.

Redgunner; $250 Long extended cradle carry in civilian guise with short sleeve blouse.

Dr. Manhatten; $100 Throat chop

Total $ 1,550.00
Well, we're a little over halfway. Let's see if we can make this one happen asap. Natasha is excited that her fans are backing another Supernova video starring her. Let's not disappoint the young lady! ;-)

Here is what Natasha looks like in civies...

This girl's super HOT! As hot as a Supernova! :excited:

Blue

:supes:

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Post by cs71 »

Superheroine Lover, please note I agreed to contribute $500 for the element descriptions noted by Blue below from the Krystal custom. I assume your ripped hose request will be in the Supernova outfit not civies. She should also be cradle carried with her heels off post first chloro

CS71-business attire, pantyhose, heels off during rough small cloth chloro (different setting than bed or table), she's groggy comes to a little and re-apply cloth until she's fully out. No black gloves worn by villain. -2nd small cloth chloro as Dark Wondra in fausta position. No black gloves, but latex surgical gloves, during chloro from villain. Similar dialogue from Emma G's scene.- double debooting with longer foot closeups before she's carried off - eyechecks on both eyes after both chloros-$500 total

Please confkr.confirm were on the same page
thanks!