Request Stills Thread

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

keri
What is your main fetish?: I have a huge heroine peril / ko fetish. Not really into death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found this site a few days ago and am interesting with corresponding with others.
Referral: hypnoticsworld.com

Re: Request Stills Thread

Post by keri »

Director B wrote:
gavin monroe wrote:
keri wrote:Wow!! Natasha certainly has some lovely stems.

She sure does... thanks.

keri wrote: Any chance of seeing debooting pics of her other leg?
Yes please!!!!!!!!!! And maybe her body with both boots off?
One question, have you guys brought this video?
Unfortunately I haven't. :cry: College tuition, rent, car payments and utilities create budget constraints which doesn't allow me purchase many luxury items. I understand if you'd prefer not to post anymore pics, but you can't blame a girl for asking. ;-)
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Are you really a girl, if so you are among the few, and it seems that you're young too. Although you could be a 50-year-old man pretending to be a girl, CATFISH LOL!
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

I did yes.
keri
What is your main fetish?: I have a huge heroine peril / ko fetish. Not really into death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found this site a few days ago and am interesting with corresponding with others.

Post by keri »

Director B wrote:Are you really a girl, if so you are among the few, and it seems that you're young too. Although you could be a 50-year-old man pretending to be a girl, CATFISH LOL!
I was pretty sure no one would mistake me for a 50 year old man, but I double checked anyway and have come to the conclusion that I am indeed... a woman. My drivers license and birth certificate agree with me. :lol: :lol2: I'm sure there are others who enjoy your site :clap: as much as I do but choose to keep it to themselves.
Director B

Post by Director B »

keri wrote:
Director B wrote:Are you really a girl, if so you are among the few, and it seems that you're young too. Although you could be a 50-year-old man pretending to be a girl, CATFISH LOL!
I was pretty sure no one would mistake me for a 50 year old man, but I double checked anyway and have come to the conclusion that I am indeed... a woman. My drivers license and birth certificate agree with me. :lol: :lol2: I'm sure there are others who enjoy your site :clap: as much as I do but choose to keep it to themselves.
And for that here you go :-)
Attachments
Supernova 19 In Darkest Night still 34.jpg
Supernova 19 In Darkest Night still 34.jpg (676.21 KiB) Viewed 6940 times
Supernova 19 In Darkest Night still 35.jpg
Supernova 19 In Darkest Night still 35.jpg (632.37 KiB) Viewed 6940 times
Supernova 19 In Darkest Night still 36.jpg
Supernova 19 In Darkest Night still 36.jpg (655.72 KiB) Viewed 6940 times
Supernova 19 In Darkest Night still 37.jpg
Supernova 19 In Darkest Night still 37.jpg (659.52 KiB) Viewed 6940 times
keri

Post by keri »

Director B wrote:
keri wrote:
And for that here you go :-)

OMG!! Those pics are AMAZING!! :love: Thank you so much for posting them. :X
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Yes. would also love to see more of the debooting and debooted body in fight night.
Director B

Post by Director B »

gavin monroe wrote:Yes. would also love to see more of the debooting and debooted body in fight night.
Okay.
Attachments
Supernova 20 fight night still 1.jpg
Supernova 20 fight night still 1.jpg (697.14 KiB) Viewed 6852 times