November 2017 Shoot News!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

November 2017 Shoot News!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

Well, we're all ready for our 6 day shoot next week, and we're pleased to announce that we'll be shooting 3 new blockbuster episodes!

First, for those who have been demanding her return, Melody Sky will be back in all of her glory to kick ass and get that sexy ass of hers kicked in return. LOL! We'll be filming 2 further episodes of Supernova Prime, as she tries to fill the substantial shoes of the late Supernova and protect Earth from the schemes of Xander and Pim! :supes: :clap: :excited:
Supernova Alien Dawn still 1.jpg
Supernova Alien Dawn still 1.jpg (687.4 KiB) Viewed 20311 times
Then, Sassy will also be returning to film another Teen Bat episode! :ybat: :love:
Teen Bat 3 Genesis still 6.jpg
Teen Bat 3 Genesis still 6.jpg (727.81 KiB) Viewed 20311 times
So, lots of exciting videos yet to come from the Bluestone Superheroines as we re-tool and try to continue to get the best productions out to you well into 2018 and beyond!

More news to follow as we create these latest masterpieces!

Blue[/color][/size]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
jobber100
What is your main fetish?: superheroine peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: contribute to discussion about bluestone's superheroine projects
Referral: google

Re: November 2017 Shoot News!

Post by jobber100 »

Amazing news!

There were some really good suggestions for then Teen Bat film that people made earlier in the thread if you are taking these on board...including:
- no holds barred punch up - loads of face and body hits!
- torture scene where Teen Bat's fingers are broken one by one
- bone crushing bear hug
- costume damage
- maybe some blood or bruising
- some more knife fighting
- an injured Teen Bat crawling away on the floor
- a chloroforming (although not my thing)
- a shorter strangling scene!
I like her second costume more but I think there is disagreement!

Id also like to see her straddled on the floor and take repeated hits!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Yup, that is exactly what I was immediately thinking about the moment I read on the other thread that we are going to get another Teen Bat movie shot this month, Jobber.
I actually like the sound of the next Teen Bat movie more. Love to see her take on and beat the crap out of an inexhaustible supply of bad guys using whatever weapons she can find at her disposal (ie pick up a lead pipe and start beating people over the head with it). Also keep the knife as part of her costume, please, and get her to use it on all the masked thugs.
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Keep Teen Bat in the leotard and pantyhose. Much sexier than the outfit that covers her entire body.
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

Oh Yes can't wait for the sexy prime vid !!! Oh and the custom i'm counting the days !!!!! :love: :X
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Yes, I am more interested in Teen Bat. :)

And Jobber, I beg to differ, I'd rather want to see longer strangling scene.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

I want more emphasis on the fighting and the thumping (Teen Bat both giving and receiving) and less emphasis on the strangling.
Oh yes, and definitely keep the leotard - makes her look more like an amateur teenager than a fully-fledged kick-ass superheroine (which is half the appeal of Teen Bat!).
Last edited by xj900uk on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ludicolo66
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy strangling videos and have started my own company

https://breathlesshorror.gumroad.com/
Referral: website

Post by ludicolo66 »

Sassy does the strangling sounds maybe better than anyone in the universe, I realize this is all subjective but I can't imagine having a Teen Bat episode with less emphasis on strangling or a shorter strangling scene.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

EXTREMLEY good news :love: :clap:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Can we expect a F VS F video being released in the upcoming months ?
Ryan Hinto
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation and neck snap
Why do you want to join this forum?: Voice my opinion
Referral: Superheroine forums

Post by Ryan Hinto »

Happy to see Teen Bat back. I’ll throw out a vote for Teen Bat to get back to her catsuit like she was in the first iteration with Sassy
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Totallibertarianism wrote:Can we expect a F VS F video being released in the upcoming months ?
Hi Totallibertarianism and to everyone with the same question, there won't be F VS F not for a long time, why because actresses cost more than the actors and because of piracy we've had to cut our budget down to a workable form so we can bring you the same quality for a lower budget. I will be talking to Blue soon about another idea of a Bluestone club and if he agrees it will take about 200 members to make it operational and a commitment from you guys and you know how hard it was for us to get 100 members. I have to tell you there is a real danger of Bluestone videos disappearing altogether unless something is done, not only do we have to deal with the file sharers on this forum but also the idiots in other countries that are selling our films as their own. So you see we could cease operations next year if everything fails to bring more money in. You guys are always focused on what you want from us, please think of what we need to give you what you to want, so if you come across any file share forums or pirate sites giving away our videos please do PM us.
Attachments
Supernova Identity Crisis still 43.jpg
Supernova Identity Crisis still 43.jpg (648.08 KiB) Viewed 20007 times
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Such a shame you don't make your movies over this side of the pond, Mr B and Bluestone, if you did then I'd offer mine and Oscar's services for free...
BTW talking of keeping budgets down but making it appear as though there are more people in your production - the heavies should have different numbers or ID badges, perhaps on their sleeves or chests. That way whenever one is defeated and disappears, another one can pop up with a different number on so he looks like a different heavy, not just the same one re-cycled.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Such a shame you don't make your movies over this side of the pond, Mr B and Bluestone, if you did then I'd offer mine and Oscar's services for free...
BTW talking of keeping budgets down but making it appear as though there are more people in your production - the heavies should have different numbers or ID badges, perhaps on their sleeves or chests. That way whenever one is defeated and disappears, another one can pop up with a different number on so he looks like a different heavy, not just the same one re-cycled.
When you say this side of the pond what country are you talking about?
alexabs88
What is your main fetish?: Neck snap, finger breaking
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post my opinions
Referral: Google search "femme fatal"

Post by alexabs88 »

Finally...

If I see an every single finger breaking torture scene with a long near-fatal strangle an a devastating neck snap (like Supernova 5) i will be the luckiest man on earth :::)))))