Death Peril Suggestions?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Death Peril Suggestions?

Post by xj900uk »

How about a bagging for a Supergirl-type except that the bag is large and is filled with her deadly nemesis, Kryptonite gas (or whatever the equivalent is). She can't help but breathe it in and slowly suffocates all the time tearing feebly at the covering trying to get it off?
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

Perhaps scenarios where the heroine's weaknesses are exploited and she is defeated by more mundane weapons (guns, knives). For example, a Supergirl-type character being exposed to red sun radiation; she doesn't realize that she's powerless, confidently dares the bad guys to 'take their best shot' and she ends up getting perforated!
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

How about a scenario where the vampire hunters capture a really hot vampiress but she won't die the normal way by stake through the heart so they have to experiment with lots of other methods like strangling with a silver crucifix chain, silver nails in the eyes, drown her in holy baptised water, choke her on a garlic clove etc?
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

I am with EB on this one plus using "traditional" weapons on a weakened or vulnerable superheroine wil save on elaborate deathtraps etc.

I am a big fan of arrows and or crossbow bolts, they can be tipped with just about anything that the superheroine can't handle and the superheroine should take several hits before going down.

Nothing worse for me than an invincible heroine having her invincibility broken only to die a quick easy death with one bullet or stab etc.

I like tough superheroines so they gradually fade not just crumble as soon as wounded.

A wounded superheroine fighting on is great it shows she really is super.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

I am in agreement with Rayman... Another scenario I would like is Wonder Woman after being gravely wounded managing to defeat her enemies before finally succumbing to her wounds.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Girl/Girl fight, and death by strangulation at the end, and one more thing would be very interesting in your videos is to put life-bars like in videogames, when the bar become empty or at 0 % the superheroine die, I watched some of yours videos and many others from others producers and I think it would be a good thing to put some things like life-bars, it is just a suggestion...
ludicolo66
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy strangling videos and have started my own company

https://breathlesshorror.gumroad.com/
Referral: website

Post by ludicolo66 »

anything with hand strangling (or just strangling really)
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Hi all !....I draw this few times ago and i like this for my favorite superheoine " wonder woman " :love: then you just need to change the "bad guys" but I love the result of my little scenario ... :excited:

but in special effects not easy to do I think ...and my text is in french lol :mrgreen:

And i am a big fan of arrows and or crossbow bolts too , So my blades can be replaced by arrows or crossbow bolts ... :yes:

so if you want me to translate my text, I try to do if you want my script :D
Attachments
scenar wonder woman.jpg
scenar wonder woman.jpg (672.79 KiB) Viewed 17012 times
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

theSuperheroines wrote:
Totallibertarianism wrote:Girl/Girl fight, and death by strangulation at the end, and one more thing would be very interesting in your videos is to put life-bars like in videogames, when the bar become empty or at 0 % the superheroine die, I watched some of yours videos and many others from others producers and I think it would be a good thing to put some things like life-bars, it is just a suggestion...
We thought about doing this but when it came down to it - it would time a lot of math, time, and effort to do this - more than you initially think... which takes us over-budget so we opted not to...
Instead of "life bars" you could add a heartbeat towards the end..gradually slowing after an initial race...until it finally stops altogether...

Used to great effect in some superheroine movies I have sen.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

REDKING!! You're comics are soooo beautiful and sexy to me :clap: :love: :X :excited: But I can only imagine almost all of the texts :cry: :oops: :frown: can you please post some or a sinopsis of what they say? Thanks!! I'm Italian but the tiny italics in a foreign language are to much for my skills :shake:
jross2454
What is your main fetish?: Hello, my main fetish is belly shooting and stabbing, moaning and writhing, climactic endings and various body posing and handling, as well as various expressions
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading the threads, seeing pics, and sharing my opinions
Referral: I used to be a member but had issues with my old pc that was compromised, so got a new pc with extra security

Post by jross2454 »

A couple ideas come to mind. One might be if there was a bench or table with a sharp object. The heroine (or villainess) is fighting nearby, at the end, she is pushed into it, bent over the table, bench or something that she can fall over. I prefer she fall face-down (but can get camera angle to show her face and her body in background). When she falls over it (through her belly), her ass could pop upward, back arched downward as she lifts her shoulders and gives a surprised facial reaction with a loud gasp, and maybe sexy moan. Maybe her eyes roll back as she relaxes and lets out a slow exhale with a soft moan. At least 3 different camera angles would be shown of her,.. maybe the foe would pull her off and throw her to the ground too, and she ends up in a contorted pose.

Maybe another one,.. a little off the wall. The heroine (or villainess) is shot in her lower belly with a special dart that contains nano robots that release different deadly chemicals at the push of a button. The chemicals cause all sorts of sensations for the heroine, but always mix in a certain amount of pleasure (erotic),. and maybe a little pain. This makes her moan, breathe heavy, and writhe around in a sexy way (arching back up, rolling from side-to-side, rolling over, lifting up, moving legs, twisting, etc). She talks trash and cheesy dialogue here and there. Finally, the foe increases the dose very high, making her moan and writhe more intense (more erotic seeming than painful), she says "oh fuck,.. here it comes" (or something like that) and then in a very climactic (almost orgasmic way), she gasps very loud and arches her back very high (shoulders off the ground), legs apart, knees bent (curled inward some, like on toes), her eyes and mouth wide open as she clutches her belly. Then after a pause for a couple moments, her eyes roll back as she slowly exhales with a soft moan and relaxes her body (not sudden collapse), her head and one leg fall to the side. Multiple angles would be shown.

I will try to think of more later and will post. Let me know what you think.
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

sinfo wrote:REDKING!! You're comics are soooo beautiful and sexy to me :clap: :love: :X :excited: But I can only imagine almost all of the texts :cry: :oops: :frown: can you please post some or a sinopsis of what they say? Thanks!! I'm Italian but the tiny italics in a foreign language are to much for my skills :shake:
Ok Sinfo , this is the little traduction of my scenario :

- Pic 1 :" The wonderful and gorgeous "wonder woman" the amazon godess of "dc-jla" is to catch by soldiers and tied with own lassot sound !!.....and judge for "crime" and she must die....she says that they will not have the courage of killing a woman as her!...but they say the opposite and are right away going to prove to him!!...... they also say to her that his éxecution will be filmed and yours sincerely will attend has his death in direct!!.....(LOOK the gorgeous execution of a queen of amazon !!) " :cool:
- Pic 2 : " A wonderful gorgeous "diana" pleads the guard not to make this!.....but it pierced a belly of amazon with "great" pleasure !!.... "
- Pic 3 : " The Gorgeous "diana" howls at instant at the bad guy pierced back tit with a dagger !!....And he ask she's like that ?.....but it's not finish for her ! the best is yet to come !! wait !!.... " :excited:
- Pic 4 : " Diana howls at instant or the dagger is planted in her cleavage!.....
The bad guys says she's like to die this....And it's a good death for a godess !!...."
- Pic 5 : " the final act finish to a multiple SHOTS of the gorgeous amazon pierced by 3 dagger and she's shouts its despair to finish in that way!!!......."
- Pic 6 : " That's finish !! "diana" the gorgeous queen of the amazon is dead and it murder was filmed and all people saw this wonderful woman die in direct and alone !! poor princess !!....... " :frown: :twisted: :pc:
Attachments
WW0.jpg
WW0.jpg (149.89 KiB) Viewed 16534 times
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

yeah!!! Great!! :clap: