Girls of X: The Assassin

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Re: Girls of X: The Assassin

Post by rayman »

Loved the first GofX and wil be grabbing this release very soon, looks great Logan
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

I just purchased and watched this, I thought it was even better than the first! And that's saying a lot! Great action and Kristina looked wonderful in the costume! Are all the demises going to be by stabbing? If so, I would like to see the next one through the female victim's heart. Would also love to see a demise by gunshots/laser shots.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

I only have to say: please kill Tatiana (ONYX)! Thanks
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Great second episode Kristina is stunning as Mystic.

I would love to see Lady Wonder,Moonstar or Skyhawke in this series.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

I loved the first one. The costume was amazing and the death scene was fantastic.

The only thing I would like to see: the victim lying facedown after the kill. The girl in the first one had such an amazing body, I would love to have seen her lying facedown on the floor for a bit, showing off the benefits of that costume and writing around a bit, instead of going over his shoulder and being carried away.

Just my thoughts. Do you offer customs in which something like that could be done?

LT
LTerry

Post by LTerry »

That sounds great. For me, the outfit is super important. How would this work? Essentially, as I mentioned, I'd love to get as close as I could to the first Girls of X outfit, and have everything play out exactly the same, except she falls on the ground facedown with some great pans of her body. Obviously, that vid is done, but is there something coming up that might be similar? Are you able to give me an idea of what's coming in the vids where I might be able to pay to have that clip inserted?

I completely understand that you want to keep the storyline intact, so just let me know how this could work.

Best,

LT