Bluestone Universe, Season 2!!!!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Bluestone Universe, Season 2!!!!

Post by Bluestone »

We are putting together Season 2 of Bluestone's Sultry Superheroines. Consider the major episodes from Wondra 1 to the one to be released after "Wonderkick vs. Superkick" to be Season 1. Season 2 will tell the tale of Dark Wondra as well as featuring Supernova vs. Wondra battles, as well as appearances by all of our major characters. In short... You ain't seen nothin' yet!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Re: Wonderkick! (NOW AVAILABLE)

Post by t0mAc3 »

Bluestone wrote:We are putting together Season 2 of Bluestone's Sultry Superheroines. Consider the major episodes from Wondra 1 to the one to be released after "Wonderkick vs. Superkick" to be Season 1. Season 2 will tell the tale of Dark Wondra as well as featuring Supernova vs. Wondra battles, as well as appearances by all of our major characters. In short... You ain't seen nothin' yet!

Blue
Just like Phase 1 and Phase 2 in the Marvel Movie universe, huh? :mrgreen: Sounds super awesome!!! :excited:

Will we see how Wondra gets turned to the Dark Side? I'm thinking about Wondra restrained to the bench like in Wondra 2 and this time the scientist prepares the chloroform cloth right before her eyes and then sedates her, that would be amazing :love:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

I know you guys are into the peril of the super heroines and quite rightly so, but is anyone going to be interested in the story line? Our job this year is not to give you the best super heroine peril out there but to also make you care about what's going on. We want to make you aware of the story. If you have gotten our other videos you'll know that the bluestone super heroine world is set in a fictitious corrupt city called Edgewing City, Darkwing is considered the vigilante, in fact every heroine apart from Supernova, who works for the government, is considered a vigilante. There are also Sidekicks, crazy fans that don a costume like their idols in support for their heroines, they have no superpowers and are willing to die to support the fight for what's right. The 3 main villains in this universe is an organisation called The Seventh Sanctum run by faceless, powerful people, Mace who is a member of this organisation and Xander Birkhoff, (our Lex Luthor). The next coming season will explain a lot of things about the pass episodes and you'll be introduced to new character and a new organisation that will hopefully make you want to see what will happen next. In conclusion, we will try and make our new episodes with the production values of a main stream TV show together with the peril you expect but there will be a story follow through.

You're thoughts on this matter will be much appreciated.
Attachments
Bluestone poster 1.jpg
Bluestone poster 1.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 26419 times
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Sounds great DirectorB.
One thing I would like to see is a powerful deadly and very sexy villaness who does possess some superpower all be it limited in comparison to Supernova, perhaps bionics, telekinesis something that would allow her to fight any of the vigilantes almost evenly but when facing Supernova she would need back up or a weakening agent.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
kathy58
Why do you want to join this forum?: looks interesting...superheroine peril is discussed
Referral: internet..im a member of hypnotics world superheroine forum

Post by kathy58 »

here is an idea ive had for a supernova clip....kinda based on darkwing civilian guise< which i thought was very good>..my idea is supernova dressed in her civilian idenity<tv or newpaper reporter> is just arriving home after a long day of work<<<hair up glasses business suit>...unknown to her xander is hiding in her apartment with a small bottle of liquid novanite and a white cloth....supernova enters and xander places the novanite soaked cloth over supernovas mouth and nose....as she struggles xander explains that he knows <<what ever her secret idenity name is>>>is supernova and that she is breathing in novanite ...not enough to kill her but enough to render her unconcious.....supernovas eyes are wide with fear as xander continues to explain his intentions.....after she is unconcious he is going to take her to his lab and find out once and for all what makes her tick.......supernova slowly slumps into xanders arms...he lies her on the floor and unbuttons her blouse to expose her supernova costume.....now my dear xander says...lets get you back to my lab and make you nice and comfortable....xander smiles and puts supernova over his shoulder opens the door to her apt and ....end of part one......stay tuned for part two supernova fans!
is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool opotamus?......mitch hedberg
Director B

Re: Bluestone Universe, Season 2!!!!

Post by Director B »

Ahhhh, but my question still stands, will you guys be interested in the story as well as the peril?
rayman

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote:Ahhhh, but my question still stands, will you guys be interested in the story as well as the peril?
As it is all pure fantasy I don't personally feel the need for a wide storyline, continuity in each episode is good but I can easily take a single episod eon it's own merits
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Are there any Next Global Crisis fans here? Don't they have a continuing storyline, or am I mistaken? Anyone here following their episodes as they come out?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
rayman

Post by rayman »

Bluestone wrote:Are there any Next Global Crisis fans here? Don't they have a continuing storyline, or am I mistaken? Anyone here following their episodes as they come out?

Blue
I am on their mailing list and they do offer some bargains for members only but the long running saga doesn't influence my purchases and they produce several sideline stories anyway and some of the main story episodes don't really need to be part of the story as they offer little to the overall picture and could easily be a standalone episode.

My personal take on NGC's concept is that there are basically two factions that allow various characters to loin and leave these two groups and often the members go of on individual challenges.

Heroine Legends ditched their long drawn out storylines and in their Super v Evil series they have gone for a set of factions that are loosely tied togethe rin the stories but they allow characters to do pretty much what they want and then give the episode a premise that links up.
kathy58
Why do you want to join this forum?: looks interesting...superheroine peril is discussed
Referral: internet..im a member of hypnotics world superheroine forum

Post by kathy58 »

Bluestone wrote:Are there any Next Global Crisis fans here? Don't they have a continuing storyline, or am I mistaken? Anyone here following their episodes as they come out?

Blue
blue, like rayman im on ngc members list and i get emails with the first chance to buy their new releases....they seem to be doing more single episodes at this time....ngc along with yourself and rye are my favorite producers...all three of you produce quality material....so storyline is not that important to me....its ok...but i like single episodes, ryes lengthy movie type episode 45 to 55 minutes long< more expensive but worth it because they are well done>,and continuing stories as well......i myself wouldnt mind seeing a bluestone 45 minute movie once or twice a year at an increased cost...<just a thought blue>also a bluestone classic superheroine challenge series with lets say wondra vs cheeta...wondra vs giganta......supernova vs parasite.....supernova vs darkflame........darkwing vs harley quinn.....darkwing vs catwoman....all your superheroines in single episodes vs classic villainesses or villains<<again just an idea blue>all that mixed in with your regular storylines just to keep things fresh and mix things up....keep up the good work blue!!!
is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool opotamus?......mitch hedberg
rayman

Post by rayman »

kathy58 wrote:

Blue
blue, like rayman im on ngc members list and i get emails with the first chance to buy their new releases....they seem to be doing more single episodes at this time....ngc along with yourself and rye are my favorite producers...all three of you produce quality material....so storyline is not that important to me....its ok...but i like single episodes, ryes lengthy movie type episode 45 to 55 minutes long< more expensive but worth it because they are well done>,and continuing stories as well......i myself wouldnt mind seeing a bluestone 45 minute movie once or twice a year at an increased cost...<just a thought blue>also a bluestone classic superheroine challenge series with lets say wondra vs cheeta...wondra vs giganta......supernova vs parasite.....supernova vs darkflame........darkwing vs harley quinn.....darkwing vs catwoman....all your superheroines in single episodes vs classic villainesses or villains<<again just an idea blue>all that mixed in with your regular storylines just to keep things fresh and mix things up....keep up the good work blue!!!
Some great ideas there, I would definitely pay the extra cost for a length movie style release from Bluestone, a WW character would be my first choice as the amazons are my favourite superheroines and if I saw Yvonne as Wondra or Wonderkick I will easily pay somewhere between 50 and 100 dollars for a 40 minute movie.

I may be different from other but I find myself shelling out for movies with character and or actresses I love preety much regardless of costs unless they really are stupidly high cost per minutes viewing.

For example I buy everything I can featuring Cassidy who Rye introduced as SG and at HL I always buy Kellly Kula as Lady Wonder, and I have all of your superheroine releases that I can find Blue.
gomur
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines beaten by female villains. Normally, I'd love to see the superheroine's strengths established early in a video and the villain to overcome such obstacles. The videos I enjoy the most are those with realistic tones and where the threat palpable.
Why do you want to join this forum?: The videos I'm seeing posted on the forum look quite impressive. I'd love to lend my 2 cents (American euphemism, I'm afraid) and find out more information about the videos' releases.
Referral: Search engine. I believe it was Google.

Post by gomur »

I find stories and character development to be VERY important. If you don't build up a formidable heroine with dialogue or action, then her defeat is meaningless. It's just some woman in a spandex costume with whom I have no vested interest. Some fans might only care about a specific fetish (i.e. chloroform, over the shoulder carry) and maybe they can watch an entire video dedicated to such things. I can't. I need context to emphasize the peril.

I've really enjoyed the simple and direct narrative that runs between the Bluestone releases. You get just enough plot and story without having it overwhelm the entire video. Dark Widow is stalking international criminal Madam Medusa? Nice. Darkwing is looking to apprehend Mace who has beaten Wondra? Got it. Nothing against fans of Heroine Legends (now The Superheroines) because they do good work, but I find their stories to be convoluted and confusing half the time. If I have to purchase an entire season or series to make sense of what I've just watched, something is wrong.

Ultimately, I find that Bluestone has been solid with their storytelling. Multi-episode arcs like Wondra's never get overwhelming. Story is important, but please keep things clean and concise.
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

Come to think of it Dark Widow is the only marvel version character we've seen so far. Is she in the same Bluestone Universe as Wondra, Darkwing, etc... or is she in a separate one?

Also will we be seeing Dark Widow again? Would love to see another vid of her going up against a Yelena Belova(ironically called Dark Widow in the marvel comics) type character. Also I can't remember if I heard it here that if she did reappear she'd have to be recast as Yvonne is Darkwing and she's locked in that role. If so then I'd go with Claire, she's got the red hair and especially after seeing her in the White Angel vid.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks guys for your thoughts, so it looks like story does count - or am I wrong? Anyone disagree?

Just to let you know we are shooting White Angel 8 this weekend with the very sexy Danica, it co-stars the lovely Stephanie Knight from Catwarrior 2. We are also shooting Wonderkick Vs. Superkick so save your pennies. :-) Yes you heard it here first ladies and germs :-)
Attachments
wa still.jpg
wa still.jpg (514.42 KiB) Viewed 26021 times
rayman

Post by rayman »

gomur wrote:I've really enjoyed the simple and direct narrative that runs between the Bluestone releases. You get just enough plot and story without having it overwhelm the entire video. Dark Widow is stalking international criminal Madam Medusa? Nice. Darkwing is looking to apprehend Mace who has beaten Wondra? Got it. Nothing against fans of Heroine Legends (now The Superheroines) because they do good work, but I find their stories to be convoluted and confusing half the time. If I have to purchase an entire season or series to make sense of what I've just watched, something is wrong.

Ultimately, I find that Bluestone has been solid with their storytelling. Multi-episode arcs like Wondra's never get overwhelming. Story is important, but please keep things clean and concise.
I think that sums it up perfectly.
TheSuperheroines formerly Heroine Legends have stopped their convaluted storylines but some movies are in three or four parts due to them being custom orders.
But totally agree about Bluestones easy to follow continuing story while I find I can also take individual episodes as a standalone which is just perfect.

So basically keep up the great work and please consider a feature length movie you have a great resource so could easily put together a female avengers type movie that would be amazong especially if you cast a She Hulk character.