Supernova idea

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

superbia1987
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines and strangulation. Preferrably garrot, not so much with the hands, covers too much.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Ever since UKSG's site shut down I've been looking for a new place to get asphyxia videos, hoping this will be a good way to keep track of them
Referral: Google

Supernova idea

Post by superbia1987 »

So I've always envisioned this fantasy if you will. Supernova is investigating a building when she walks past a hiding villainess. the villainess suddenly steps out behind supernova throwing a collar around her neck which sports some green k. weakening her she tries to fight back pulling in vein at the collar as the villainess proceeds to buckle the collar then forcefully push her face first into a wall. SN then turns around back against the wall, pulling uselessly again at the collar as she slumps to the floor. Just an idea, if anyone at all wants to use it I'd be happy to see what you do with it, obviously tweak it any way you like. do what you will folks, just keep me in the loop so I can buy it the minute it's released.
superbia1987
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines and strangulation. Preferrably garrot, not so much with the hands, covers too much.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Ever since UKSG's site shut down I've been looking for a new place to get asphyxia videos, hoping this will be a good way to keep track of them

Re: Supernova idea

Post by superbia1987 »

Also I don't really have a vision for the rest of the story . so that would be totally open to interpretation. If some people wanted to pool some cash for it as well that would also be cool. I must say I would prefer blue be the man to bring this vision to life. Blue you truly are the man for the job. Even if someone else does this now I will likely pay you to shoot it for me one day.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Do you want to do some crowd funding? I'm open to the idea, if others are willing to support it.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

That;s not a bad idea. Although I must confess I once wrote a rough draft of a fantasy featuring Supergirl (or rather, Supernova in this) which had the supervillainess putting an old small food sack which was impregnated with kryptonite gas over her head. Imagine that - Supergirl/Supernova laid low by an old food sack...
Once she was powerless the supervillainess (think I wrote her as being called Ebony, she came from Harlem) then proceeded to beat Supergirl/Supernova black and blue
superbia1987

Post by superbia1987 »

I'm totally into some crowd funding, what do we do? I'm down to put significantly more money into this than I normally would pay for a clip. I just obviously can't fund it myself lol.