Girls of X: Old Flames Die [NOW AVAILABLE]

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Girls of X: Old Flames Die [NOW AVAILABLE]

Post by xj900uk »

Any relationship to Wolvie and Rogue is, of course, purely co-incidental :roll:
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

I visit your site and put the word death in the search string: only 3 movies appear, but there are 146 vid on youtube! Can you please tell us a way to found wich of them featuring a death female end to purchase? thanks :excited:
Rag82
What is your main fetish?: FvF resulting in KO or death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Purchased a Bluestone video and enjoyed it. He posted on Deadskirts that he would be giving access to many free videos tomorrow. Couldn't pass that up.
Referral: From Deadskirts

Post by Rag82 »

"Your Soul is Mine" and "Hawke's Revenge" both feature soul sucking type endings. "Thunder and Shadows" features an electrocution at the end. Whether or not these are 'deaths' is up to debate, I guess, but they qualify in my book. Then again, I am into KO endings almost as much as death endings, so I am probably not the best person to ask about this.

Regarding "Old Flames Die", the only reason I am holding back from a purchase is that I am not sure if I get to see Syphon laid out on the floor after being stabbed. My favorite parts of these films is seeing the actress perform a good sprawled out KO or death (Brittany is probably your best actress at doing this), but it looks like Syphon gets put right into the OTS carry immediately after being stabbed, which is a bummer. Not really sure if that is what happens, but it is the vibe I get from looking at the pics and reading the description.

Also, hopefully we get to see Syphon vs Mystic in a fight to the death for episode 3 of GoX. Crossing my fingers for that one.
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

Welcome!!
We have this death fetish but we are nice guys!! :lol2:
That Tatiana is incredible! :love: Did she lay dead in hunter's Q.? :excited:
What about "Impending death"? description said: fatality knife or someting: its a non fatal stab or what?
Thanks! :X
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

Thanks for the info :cool:
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

I purchased and watched "A Hunter's quarrel": absolutely beautiful!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: They talk! They play! She's a stunning beauty and the necksnap is via kick after a backbreak, like a "coup de grace"! :excited: I can't ask more (perfection would be a little blood from her mouth)...Please, please kill her again and I will be here to buy! :love:

Ps I like also Amoeba work as a cold funny killer :yes:
Rag82
Why do you want to join this forum?: Purchased a Bluestone video and enjoyed it. He posted on Deadskirts that he would be giving access to many free videos tomorrow. Couldn't pass that up.

Post by Rag82 »

theSuperheroines wrote: In Old Flames Die, she never hits the floor. When she dies, she passes out on Timberwolf, who picks her up and carries her off. And that's the plan for a future Girls of X, but not #3... we are going to have 2-3 episodes buffer before coming back to them...
Logan, thanks for the reply.

Actually, I am also looking forward to episode 2. Depending on the way Kristina sells the throat stab, that could be pretty epic.
jross2454
What is your main fetish?: Hello, my main fetish is belly shooting and stabbing, moaning and writhing, climactic endings and various body posing and handling, as well as various expressions
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading the threads, seeing pics, and sharing my opinions
Referral: I used to be a member but had issues with my old pc that was compromised, so got a new pc with extra security

Post by jross2454 »

I just watched Old Flames Die and really enjoyed it! Very well done, and I liked the dialogue too,.. and normally I don't like much dialogue at all. I really appreciate all the great camera angles, I love seeing her ass in those tights! I also like the back arching and sometimes subtle views of her curves, any view that accentuates her curves works for me! That goes throughout the video, beginning to very end before credits.

I am on the same page as Rag82. I like KOs as well, but most times prefer a death scene. I also prefer that she fall to the ground or over an object (like furniture maybe), and in a pose that is not boring. Flat on back with legs together is just boring, I usually like at least somewhat contorted poses, with good camera angles. Just never been much of a fan for over-the-shoulder or cradle carries.

Rag82, I would recommend the KO and wakeup compilation, it is a good sampling. A lot of the scenes have carry off, but not all.

I like a variety of death scenes too, but I shy away from anything too gory or intense. I'm iffy about the one where her spine cord is pulled out, if it is too bloody or gory I won't watch it.

I do like some more fantasy, super power related deaths too, like soul sucking, energy blasts, power weapons etc. Electrocution only sometimes, I don't like spasm-like convulsions, but prefer slower, more sensual writhing / back arching, rolling around, etc.

Normally I prefer the evil villainess or her henchwomen to be taken out. In 'Fate' I noticed a bunch of henchwomen in the preview, but have no clue what happens to them.

I also like neck snap as well, some decent ones out there.
Rag82

Post by Rag82 »

Thanks for the heads up about the KO compilation, jross.

Like you, I am also a little specific when it comes to what kind of KO/death poses I like. It kind of sucks having such specific tastes, to be honest, lol. Can't really expect producers like Logan to cater to specific little details like this, unless I was paying for a custom or something.

Anyways, for me, it's basically all about the orientation of the feet. Tough to explain with words, but easy with pics:

A couple pics showing poses that I like, courtesy of sleeperkidsworld:
http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery ... ge126.html
http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/order/h ... ge348.html

Now a couple that I hate:
http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery ... ge022.html
http://www.sleeperkidsworld.com/gallery ... ge043.html

So basically, I just like seeing the victim's feet angled away from one another. Kind of a small, silly detail, but you will be surprised how rare it can be sometimes.

And Logan, going by my above criteria, you can probably see why I like Brittany the best as far as KO poses are concerned. She almost always does a nice sprawled out KO.

As far as types of deaths, if you have any superstrength girls coming up at some point, maybe something like this would be possible:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/sca ... ture_7.png

That might be a bit too brutal, but then again, you did have a spine rip...so maybe not, lol.

Take care.
darian
What is your main fetish?: Shiny clothing, death
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been lurking for a while, and this board seems more and more interesting, so I would like to join.
Referral: Can't remember

Post by darian »

Really, really loved that vid. Great acting, great costume, great dialogue, great choreography. Super!

One tiny thing though... It would have been great if she had hit the floor first and then be picked up. But that's a tiny thing compared to the overall awesomeness of the video!

Keep it up!
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

I just bought/watched this movie and enjoyed it very much! Great fight choreography and f/x! Also thought Tiffany looked really hot as Syphon, my only question is what was that in the part of her hair? I would have also preferred to see her slump to the floor after the fatal blow.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
jross2454
What is your main fetish?: Hello, my main fetish is belly shooting and stabbing, moaning and writhing, climactic endings and various body posing and handling, as well as various expressions
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading the threads, seeing pics, and sharing my opinions
Referral: I used to be a member but had issues with my old pc that was compromised, so got a new pc with extra security

Post by jross2454 »

Hi Rag82, I'll keep an eye out for photos or videos that have a pose with feet pointing away from each other.

I like most poses when there is good camera angles, maybe 2 or 3 different angles, just flat on stomach or back with legs together or not spread apart far, just plain. Other than that, there are tons of poses I like.

One frustrating thing sometimes, when there is a great pose, but the camera view isn't good, I find myself leaning to one side hoping to see from another angle,.. like it would ever help, lol.
Rag82

Post by Rag82 »

Hey jross, thanks for keeping an eye out.

Yeah, for some reason it is the angle of the feet that are important for me. Pigeon toed or straight pointed feet kind of ruin the KO/death pose for me. It probably stems from my dislike of women standing/walking pigeon toed. This is what comes to mind when I see a woman standing that way: http://residentevil.wikia.com/Zombie

Obviously, I am exaggerating, but definitely a turn off for me.

Oh, and I am with you on the bad camera angle part. I can't stand when we see a KO/death pose, and they never give us a glimpse of the legs/feet. Ultimately, I end up with a disgusting feeling of just having wasted money, lol.

This actually tends to happen quite a bit with NGC (Next Global Crisis) vids. They are mostly inexpensive so I don't feel too burned, but when I know an actress does a great spread eagle type pose, but the camera doesn't even give me a glimpse of it, I get so pissed...and it seems to happen a lot with NGC.

Actually, that brings me to another point. I think a bit more time should be spent after the final KO/death, rather than quickly cutting to black. Whether it's just something as simple as additional camera views/pans or some sort of ragdolling/manipulation of the body. Anything would be appreciated. It seems like a lot of the times we are in a rush to get to the credits after the final KO/death.

Obviously, these are all general complaints, not pertaining specifically to Logan and his material. Most of his stuff that I have bought has given me pretty good camera angles of the defeated fighter. I think only one out of the fifteen or so vids I have bought has been a letdown in that regard.

I wouldn't mind seeing something a little different from the OTS carries at the end of these films. Maybe grab the actress by her wrists/under her arms and drag her off?

Anyway, getting a little back on topic here. I am going to buy the second episode of GoX to see how Kristina sells that throat stab. Could be pretty nice depending on her vocal reactions.

Take care.
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

theSuperheroines wrote:For my Girls of X fans--- here's the trailer to the 2nd episode!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMMqcmt-Lvk
All I can say is... WOW. :clap:

This looks like it's going to be great!
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Rag82

Post by Rag82 »

Hey Logan, thanks for the preview. Definitely going to pick that one up.

The psi-knife looks awesome, by the way. That is something you don't see everyday. It's nice to see someone try their take on the Marvel girls as opposed to seeing DC all the time. Not that the DC heroines are bad, but I like the Marvel characters and they are nearly non existent in the heroine peril genre. At least it seems that way.

I was looking forward to see how Kristina would sell the throat stab at the end. The main thing for me regarding any kind of attack targeting the throat (sleepers, chokes, stabs, etc) is that the actress actually makes the appropriate sound. It's yet another personal pet peeve, but I can't stand when an actress sells a choke by just moaning/groaning rather than making an attempt to sound like she is choking/gurgling. Anyway, just by the preview alone, it seems like Kristina does a great job at that, so I am all in for this one.

Oh, and to answer your question, "Are there chloro fans here?" I believe there are some chloro fans here, judging by some of the past feedback that Blue has received for some of his heroine films. On a personal basis, while chloro's aren't my favorite, they can still be pretty enjoyable. Chloro's offer a similar opportunity as chokes/bear hugs/soul drains, etc for the actress to perform a nice long KO sequence. I like when the actress can roll her eyes up to show she is slowly going out (which I think your actresses are getting better at).

Anyway, looking forward to GoX 2. Take care.