Wonderkick! (NOW AVAILABLE)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

johnfeb
What is your main fetish?: Long, extended, back breaking bear hugs
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find out about different types of videos, their previews and reviews, and share opinions with other members
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Wonderkick! (The Next Bluestone Superheroine Video)

Post by johnfeb »

Thanks for the early release blue! bought it and loved it!..I think destiny did an amazing job as a new actress. Loved the bear hug and back breaker. cant wait for the next release. i know it may not be possible all the time, but would be really happy if you could put in a similar style bear hug in your future releases!..This one is similar to the one in white angel 3 and dark canary. A bit long and extended. Conclusion - LOVED the film!! great job
bogie69
What is your main fetish?: Knockouts and OTS carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: I really enjoy your vids and want to keep informed about them.
Referral: Heroine Movies site

Post by bogie69 »

Excellent as usual. I purchased the Peril version and thank you for the inclusion of the OTS carry...just wish it were a little longer. Given that these gorgeous girls are not professional actors, you do get much more than adequate performances from them, and how you get them to throw and take such convincing punches is beyond me. Smart editing? Anyway, thanks for another enjoyable entry in your superheroine world.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Been thinking, BS and DirectorB... if your Superheroine stories are all going to have a strangling theme, how about a variation. I am thinking of some alien or perhaps enchanted device, that attaches itself around female necks all by itself and throttles the life out of them whilst at the same time feeding on their bio-energy as they expire???
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote

Post by Director B »

Hi everyone, thanks for buying Wonderkick and I'm glad you like it. To address a few comments on this and other boards, someone complained about the fast cutting in the fights, well this is due to the girls really not knowing how to punch or even swinging a punch well, so we have to cheat in the edit, it all depends on the ability of the model/actress. Sometimes we have one day to shoot everything and on other shoots we have 2, but it doesn't matter how many days we have it's always reliant on the model/actress's ability on how much is shot. September Rose is really good at the fight stuff so is Yvonne, Danica is getting there and Emma G is really bad at it LOL! I'm sure she'll not thank me for that. Destiny wasn't very good at it but she did her best, god bless her, and what you see is everyone's efforts, from the actress, to the Director, to the editor, to the sound mix.

When we hire good looking models/glamour models it comes with a price, and we have to deal with it on the set, i.e. acting and the physical stuff, (Fighting). Luckily for us we have a good director that can get the best out of them. We could hire real actresses but they are more than likely to, A, not be as good looking as the models and B, not willing to do topless or peril stuff. Most actresses won't do peril movies anyway because they need to be taken seriously as an actress. No matter what everyone thinks, the performance in these types of video are below par even in our videos. So we do our best within the situation we are in. And the word on the street is you guys would rather see a smoking hot actress than a okay looking actress being in peril. :-)

As for the strangling debate, I still don't understand what all the fuss is about, in most cases we have shot 2 endings, one with a strangling ending and two without. If you don't like strangling then don't get that version. I really don't understand why people are bitching about it. Don't buy that version!!! It's like buying a meal at a restaurant and complaining about the next table's food.

It's not like we're not giving you the choice, YOU HAVE A CHOICE!!!!! LOL! :-)

Again thanks for spending your cash on our product after all you could have easily spent it on a night out in the pub with your mates. :-)

Peace out everyone!
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Woo Hoo! Guess where I am heading right now LOL!
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
rayman

Post by rayman »

Bought the 2 in 1 version but only watched the extreme version so far and I loved it.
Destiny is stunning in the Wondra costume and played the part brilliantly I hope to see more of her in action.

My only niggle is that during the "topless" strangulation Destint was indeed topless but I tried 3 different media players and dod not see much of her charms at all which is such a shame.

Great video though and I recomend it to all superheroin efans.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
kathy58
Why do you want to join this forum?: looks interesting...superheroine peril is discussed
Referral: internet..im a member of hypnotics world superheroine forum

Post by kathy58 »

i purchased the mp4 2 for 1 at genre videos....liked both versions....only thing i have to say is i hope to see more of destiny in future videos....
is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus, or just a really cool opotamus?......mitch hedberg
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

I purchased the video (2-1 MP4) right before I had to leave for work. Now that I've returned home after work I watched both videos.

Both were fantastic. It combined the strength of Darkwing 3 (strangulation on the table) and Wondra 1 (ripping down the costume). I'm so glad, that you added the ripping sound again. Destiny's performance was good, even though I love Emma G much, much more (obviously, if you look at my avatar & signature).

BTW I've got a request for upcoming chloroforming scenes: is it possible, that the villian next time prepares the cloth (taking out a bottle of chloroform and pouring it into the cloth) infront of the heroine and the heroine says something like "Please don't chloroform me" or something like that? That would be awesome.
dark_moon

Post by dark_moon »

as above. I downloaded this just before heading off to work. Just had time to watch both versions and thought they were both great. Looking forward to the next installment for sure.
I make photomanips | Custom commissions available, made to your specifications. DM for details.
Director B

Post by Director B »

We are so glad you guys liked it. Anyone up for Wonderkick Vs. Superkick? Destiny Vs. Teejay. You're thoughts on that please.
Attachments
Wonderkick Vs Superkick.jpg
Wonderkick Vs Superkick.jpg (607.99 KiB) Viewed 21907 times
dark_moon

Post by dark_moon »

do it already! That would be an awesome showdown!
I make photomanips | Custom commissions available, made to your specifications. DM for details.
Director B

Post by Director B »

dark_moon wrote:do it already! That would be an awesome showdown!
It seems that a lot of people want to see this, so let's see what we can do. :-)
Director B

Re: Wonderkick! (NOW AVAILABLE)

Post by Director B »

Wonderkick now available!
Attachments
Wonderkick 14th 5.jpg
Wonderkick 14th 5.jpg (758.09 KiB) Viewed 21782 times
rayman

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote:We are so glad you guys liked it. Anyone up for Wonderkick Vs. Superkick? Destiny Vs. Teejay. You're thoughts on that please.
It's a YES from me :clap:

Especially if Wonderkick goes down fighting, Superkick can have learned her lesson from her previous defeat and as it looks like whe is done for she pulls out a knife or pistol and takes Wonderkick out...slowly... :twisted:
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

rayman wrote:
Director B wrote:We are so glad you guys liked it. Anyone up for Wonderkick Vs. Superkick? Destiny Vs. Teejay. You're thoughts on that please.
It's a YES from me :clap:

Especially if Wonderkick goes down fighting, Superkick can have learned her lesson from her previous defeat and as it looks like whe is done for she pulls out a knife or pistol and takes Wonderkick out...slowly... :twisted:
I second that! :clap: but then someone must betray Super and kill her with sadistic attitude!!! :twisted: :excited:

Sorry for the peril friends in this section of the forum, but the deat fetishers ask for this!