Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl in Planning Stages

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl in Planning Stages

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: ATTENTION!: Due to the success of Supergirl in The Watery Trap and Supergirl: Endurance that are now playing on YouTube. I'm proud to announce that WON YouTube Networks/Jimbo-FailExchange productions will be teaming up with MMP Studios once again to bring you a third installment of the Supergirl Underwater Fan Film Series. The project is entitled "Supergirl and The Bloody Traces of Stargirl" It would star Jac LeDoux as Supergirl and Lauren Kisner as Stargirl (a fictional type of Supergirl character but has more weakness than Supergirl). I'm also adding a 3rd character to this custom video/fan film but at the moment that is yet to be determined. Of course I will keep you up to date on any development on the project. We are still in the planning stages of this. The story takes place in two different time frames. the first part of the story is suppose to take place ten years before which is 2004 and jump ahead to 2014 aka the present time. Now, The plot of the story is that Stargirl is in the woods (played by Lauren Kisner) is looking to recover an orange radioactive diamond which was stolen from a military base. Stargirl finds the the diamond which is in case in a small box for protection. then while Stargirl is ready to depart..she drop the box with the diamond in it and the diamond comes out the box.Little does Stargirl realize that she has been expose to the radioactive material from the diamond and the radioactive rays from the diamond attracts deadly vampire bats. While having trying to put the diamond back in the box, Stargirl notices a swarm of bats surrounding her area and then she is bitten by a vampire bat and thus ensues the transformation. Although, she still in in her Stargirl attire..two things have changed and that is thanks to some of the bat's blood put in her veins..she now has deadly vampire fangs and a thrust to kill. So, Star-girl goes on a killing spree in a 10 year span every Friday the 13th between the city of Metropolis and the town of Lakeland. The story then shifts and takes us to the present time which is 2014 and word on the street is that Stargirl is on the prowl again in the town of Lakeland and also witnesses have said that she has been hiding out at the now closed off Mark Luthor's Pool house for the last 6 months and when a law enforcement agent or other superheroines go to the area to search the grounds, she bites them and drowns them in the pool. So far in that 6 month span, 2 law enforcement agents and 11 superheroines have been Stargirl's fatal victims. It has baffled law enforcement for some time. Supergirl aka Jacklene Kent , mild mannered reporter is new to this story cause she had been out of the country for the last 6 months covering the Olympics and the G2 summit for her newspaper. She gets wind of it on first day back and determined to put a stop to the killings and try to convert Stargirl back to her normal self. Now my plan for this video is that she teams up with somebody (who will eventually be killed in the video and that is a special military agent name Melissa Bennett. Now, the idea is for Supergirl and Agent Bennett to put a stop to it and try cure and restore Stargirl back to her normal self. But, Little do they know that Stargirl's next target is Supergirl.

Their will be a lot of peril events in this 3rd installment to the fan film series. That will include above water fights mostly again, underwater fights, underwater drowning, biting off the neck with blood as well, Also, instead of having green kyptonite rock..i will have some type of light aka siren light that will be blue aka symbolizing Blue kyptonite rays...

Of those who don't know when Supergirl or Superman are exposed to blue kyptonite rocks or rays...Blue kryptonite is a radioactive mineral from the planet Krypton that, while a Kryptonian is in close proximity, temporarily and painlessly removes the powers and abilities that Kryptonians receive under a yellow sun.

So now, The project and the script of the project itself is in the planning stages and still in the works, but the target date is for Summer 2014 or even late Spring 2014. It all depends on how things go. More details will be coming in the next couple of weeks on progress & when the donation campaign will start. Stay Tuned! If you have any questions or comments. feel free to comment. I will give/post an update on when the donation campaign of this project will start, right now I'm targeting late march/early April to start the donation campaign and also if I will use or add a 3rd actress to the planned fan film/custom video. I must warn you folks that the cost will be most higher and that is due to more dialogue in the video and also more props and costumes as well as the fees for the actress since there will be 2 or 3 women in the video. But I'll keep you up to date in the coming weeks and months as at the moment. We are in the planning stages of this. once again, thanks for all the support you have given to WON YouTube/MMP Studios Supergirl Underwater Peril Fan Film Series. Stay Tuned!
thebloodytracesincolormain.png
thebloodytracesincolormain.png (1.98 MiB) Viewed 20053 times
Attachments
Jac LeDoux As Supergirl
Jac LeDoux As Supergirl
ENDURANCE 35.png (359.46 KiB) Viewed 20050 times
Stargirl Logo
Stargirl Logo
stargirl logo 2014.png (31.52 KiB) Viewed 20053 times
Lauren Kisner as Stargirl
Lauren Kisner as Stargirl
Lauren-Kisner.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 20053 times
supergirlbloodytracesbox.png
supergirlbloodytracesbox.png (846.33 KiB) Viewed 20053 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Re: Supergirl & The Bloody Traces of Stargirl in Planning St

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytracescomicpic.png
bloodytracescomicpic.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 19871 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: I have started writing the script for the 3rd installment with my partners and we also plan to start purchasing the props and costumes in February. I will also start the donation campaign for this project in the month of March or April. More updates..coming soon.
bloodytracescomicpic2.png
bloodytracescomicpic2.png (1.06 MiB) Viewed 19791 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Hello again, folks. Just to let you folks know I am still waiting on confirmation from MMP Studios about the 3rd actress/model I decided I want to play the 3rd character "military agent Melissa Bennett " in Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl. Once everything has been confirmed and I get word from the company about my decision..I will then announce it on this page. Sorry for the delays. I'll keep you folks up to date on things.
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytraceposter4.png
bloodytraceposter4.png (1.15 MiB) Viewed 19345 times
bloodytraceposter5.png
bloodytraceposter5.png (1.94 MiB) Viewed 19345 times
bloodytraceposter6.png
bloodytraceposter6.png (993.79 KiB) Viewed 19345 times
bloodytraceposter7.png
bloodytraceposter7.png (1.27 MiB) Viewed 19345 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

ATTENTION: I am proud to announce that I have chosen MMP Studios' Model/actress Amy Christine to play the part of U.S Military Federal Agent named Melissa Bennett in Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl. So now that we have our cast set for this fan film, Me and my partners will begin to order the costumes & props in early March and also The indiegogo donation campaign for Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl will kickoff and officially begin on April 2nd, 2014 and end on June 1st, 2014 @ 2:59am Est. More updates to come in the near future.
Attachments
MMP Studios' Model/actress Amy Christine to play the part of U.S Military Federal Agent named Melissa Bennett in Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl.
MMP Studios' Model/actress Amy Christine to play the part of U.S Military Federal Agent named Melissa Bennett in Supergirl & The Bloody Traces Of Stargirl.
14368_522616256429_3723425_n.jpg (41.53 KiB) Viewed 19244 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytraceposter10.png
bloodytraceposter10.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 19105 times
bloodytraceposter9.png
bloodytraceposter9.png (1.42 MiB) Viewed 19105 times
bloodytraceposter8.png
bloodytraceposter8.png (622.32 KiB) Viewed 19105 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytraceposter13.png
bloodytraceposter13.png (1015.76 KiB) Viewed 19002 times
bloodytraceposter11.png
bloodytraceposter11.png (1.32 MiB) Viewed 19002 times
bloodytraceposter12.png
bloodytraceposter12.png (949.56 KiB) Viewed 19002 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

bloodytraceposter24.png
bloodytraceposter24.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 18524 times
bloodytraceposter23.png
bloodytraceposter23.png (994.4 KiB) Viewed 18524 times
bloodytraceposter22.png
bloodytraceposter22.png (463.7 KiB) Viewed 18524 times
bloodytraceposter21.png
bloodytraceposter21.png (453.78 KiB) Viewed 18524 times
bloodytraceposter20.png
bloodytraceposter20.png (514.9 KiB) Viewed 18524 times
bloodytraceposter19.png
bloodytraceposter19.png (508.8 KiB) Viewed 18524 times
bloodytraceposter18.png
bloodytraceposter18.png (501.75 KiB) Viewed 18524 times
bloodytraceposter17.png
bloodytraceposter17.png (662.56 KiB) Viewed 18524 times
bloodytraceposter16.png
bloodytraceposter16.png (771.2 KiB) Viewed 18524 times
bloodytraceposter15.png
bloodytraceposter15.png (968.34 KiB) Viewed 18524 times
bloodytraceposter14.png
bloodytraceposter14.png (851.26 KiB) Viewed 18524 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: UPDATE: It's been a while since I last gave an update on the progress of the project. But I can tell you that so far a lot of the props and costumes for this fan film have arrived. I Still have one more costume and a few more props to get. Here are the props/costume that have arrived over the last month and a half. Here are the items listed and seen on the photo that will be part of the fan film.

1-Military paratrooper costume (Agent Melissa Bennett outfit)
2-Vampire Blood liquid for props only (Only going to be used to put on the human skull prop and federal agent badge props as well (Not on the actresses ,only the props cause this type is hard to wash off) (The washable vampire blood makeup I'm still waiting for will be used on the actresses in the film)
3-Federal agent wallet with two badges
4-Orange diamond paperweight (radioactive orange diamond which attract vampire bats)
5-Stargirl Costume
6-Two Movie Prop Guns
7-Vampire Hunter Weapons (Stake and mallet)
8-Heart Shape Purple Diamond/paperweight
9-Foam made Human Skeleton Skull
10-Washable Vampire blood makeup
11-Blood Capsules (4 packs)
12-Caution Tape

Stay tuned for more updates along the way and a reminder that the donation campaign to fund this 3rd fan film of the Supergirl underwater fan film series begins on April 2nd. So stay tuned for that and more.
Attachments
DSC02463.JPG
DSC02463.JPG (1.25 MiB) Viewed 18514 times
DSC02445.JPG
DSC02445.JPG (1.3 MiB) Viewed 18514 times