Catwarrior 2 - NOW AVAILABLE!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Catwarrior 2 - Coming Soon!

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, it's being announced here first!

"Catwarrior 2: Cat vs. Jackal" is now available at the Silk 'N Blood store here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.php?p=home

Enjoy! :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

Bluestone wrote:It's been released at Genre Videos for those lucky enough to have an account there!

Blue
Downloading it right now... :excited: :excited: :excited:

Damn, Stephanie Knight is so smokin' hot!!! :love: I hope she will return soon! BTW you mis-spelled her name in the end credits
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

t0mAc3 wrote:
Bluestone wrote:It's been released at Genre Videos for those lucky enough to have an account there!

Blue
Downloading it right now... :excited: :excited: :excited:

Damn, Stephanie Knight is so smokin' hot!!! :love: I hope she will return soon! BTW you mis-spelled her name in the end credits
Opps! Too late now. :-) Glad you liked it, all comments are welcome - we'd like to know what you liked and what you didn't like about this video.
sinfo

Re: Catwarrior 2 - NOW AVAILABLE!

Post by sinfo »

We see to much of Mink if she's not a vict here, where is some pics of the killed one? Please post, thanks
Director B

Post by Director B »

sinfo wrote:We see to much of Mink if she's not a vict here, where is some pics of the killed one? Please post, thanks
Plenty of frames and moving pictures of the victim in the video Sinfo, why don't you buy it and see. :-)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Director B wrote:
sinfo wrote:We see to much of Mink if she's not a vict here, where is some pics of the killed one? Please post, thanks
Plenty of frames and moving pictures of the victim in the video Sinfo, why don't you buy it and see. :-)
She's also in the trailer here: http://youtu.be/2XWDiXKiJ_Q
Mace slaps her and starts strangling her at the end of the trailer.
As for the stabbing between her luscious breasts, well Director B has the footage so he'll probably slap me around for posting a rough screenshot image, but just between you and me Sinfo, here are shots of Jackl just before the stab, and a longshot during the stab. There is a closeup of the knife being driven between her breasts, but you'll have to buy the video to get that one. ;-)

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior2Extreme 01.jpg
Catwarrior2Extreme 01.jpg (217.04 KiB) Viewed 22586 times
Catwarrior2Extreme 02.jpg
Catwarrior2Extreme 02.jpg (313.06 KiB) Viewed 22586 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
jasne
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: im looking for videos/images..
Referral: google

Post by jasne »

I dont like, that in the moment when victim is stabbed she has free hands and she is not trying fight back or do something, and after being stab, maybe show litle bit more suprise and rage, hopeless agony etc...u know litle bit too static atleast forme .. i like fighting scene but i missed from both when they getting punches, they dont even try to deflect em.. ok mink´s cleavage after she unzziped looks pretty hot and thats why was kinda disappointing for me, that she was not the one who gets stab between her boobies... after all i like the video, and keep doing em..:)
Director B

Post by Director B »

jasne wrote:I dont like, that in the moment when victim is stabbed she has free hands and she is not trying fight back or do something, and after being stab, maybe show litle bit more suprise and rage, hopeless agony etc...u know litle bit too static atleast forme .. i like fighting scene but i missed from both when they getting punches, they dont even try to deflect em.. ok mink´s cleavage after she unzziped looks pretty hot and thats why was kinda disappointing for me, that she was not the one who gets stab between her boobies... after all i like the video, and keep doing em..:)
Thanks Jasne, as we keep saying - you can't please everyone but I'm glad you thought it was worth buying.
saxovtr
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to see UKSG stuff
Referral: Bluestonesilk

Post by saxovtr »

Bought it and enjoyed it!

Would have liked to see Mink in a bit more peril herself, but the action was really nicely done and both actresses looked great!

One slight criticism I have though is that it looks quite dark in places.

I think one of the walls of the room is black, so in the fight scene between Mink and the Jackal, it was a bit difficult to follow as the black of the catsuits seemed to blend into the background. This also meant we couldn't really see their stunning bodies in the catsuits for all their glory!

That aside though was really good episode and looking forward to the next....
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

Was Master Mace resurrected?
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

EvilBilly wrote:Was Master Mace resurrected?
I have been advised by the Seventh Sanctum's press secretary that this episode takes place shortly after Catwarrior 1 and before Wondra 3. They tried to keep it under wraps, but those Bluestone covert operatives managed to snatch the footage and get it edited for you. We do so much for you guys!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

So as he hasn't been resurrected, you are gonna need a new male villain at some point? How about somebody called 'Wolvie'? (Use your imagination, fill in the blanks...)
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:So as he hasn't been resurrected, you are gonna need a new male villain at some point? How about somebody called 'Wolvie'? (Use your imagination, fill in the blanks...)
Blue is a bit confused on that score, :-) as the show runner for the Bluestone Super heroine Universe I can tell you I'm very, very excited about what we have in store for you guys, surprises with new heroines and villains are scheduled for up and coming Eps in the Bluestone Super heroine Universe, heroines being forced to operate on the fringe of society, for some their moral center remains unchanged, for others, well… :-)

There will be more Side Kick videos hitting the Bluestone Universe this year, Superkick was the first one, next up is Wondrakick. Just in case you didn't know the Sidekick videos was created to have more fetish elements than the main ones, they will have 2 ending but always remember, for the main videos and the Side kick one's the stories always follows through via the peril version. The Death Versions are for the fans who like to see their heroines done in.

So keep your ideas coming we want to hear what you want to see. And as Stan the man Lee would say - Nuff Said! :-)
Attachments
Supernova still 9p.jpg
Supernova still 9p.jpg (147.53 KiB) Viewed 22401 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

If you haven't brought Supernova 1 yet take a look at this clip, it may persuade you :-)

http://youtu.be/GrcJTRmlDpg

Darkwing 3 for you strangling lovers :-)

http://youtu.be/tt0KkofHq5k

Or White Angel 5 :-)

http://youtu.be/Ur7xEcxFTWk
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Director B wrote:
xj900uk wrote:So as he hasn't been resurrected, you are gonna need a new male villain at some point? How about somebody called 'Wolvie'? (Use your imagination, fill in the blanks...)
Blue is a bit confused on that score, :-)
Whoever accused me of knowing what the hell I was talking about? :lol2:

Better just watch the episodes as they come out. All will be made clear to you in due time.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com