Catwarrior 2 - NOW AVAILABLE!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Catwarrior 2 - NOW AVAILABLE!

Post by Director B »

Still Available :-)
Attachments
Cat Warrior poster 8.jpg
Cat Warrior poster 8.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 13676 times
t0mAc3
What is your main fetish?: Actually I'm not into death fetish. My fetish is about damsel in distress and superheroine kidnapping
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be informed about upcoming Bluestone videos, especially the one's featuring Danielle Maye
Referral: http://www.superheroineforum.com/

Post by t0mAc3 »

Damn, these beautiful blue eyes!!!! :love: A close-up on those while chloroformed and topless like Emma G in Wondra 1..... that would be awesome!!! Maybe Stephanie Knight can replace Yvonne as Dark Widow?
Director B

Post by Director B »

t0mAc3 wrote:Damn, these beautiful blue eyes!!!! :love: A close-up on those while chloroformed and topless like Emma G in Wondra 1..... that would be awesome!!! Maybe Stephanie Knight can replace Yvonne as Dark Widow?
Way ahead of you :-)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Still available :-)
Attachments
Cat Warrior new.jpg
Cat Warrior new.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 13465 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Just in case you haven't seen Catwarrior 1 here's the link to the trailer:
http://youtu.be/5j4bvIkLPt0
Attachments
Cat Warrior 1a.jpg
Cat Warrior 1a.jpg (814.51 KiB) Viewed 13367 times
jross2454
What is your main fetish?: Hello, my main fetish is belly shooting and stabbing, moaning and writhing, climactic endings and various body posing and handling, as well as various expressions
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading the threads, seeing pics, and sharing my opinions
Referral: I used to be a member but had issues with my old pc that was compromised, so got a new pc with extra security

Post by jross2454 »

Need some help, read through the entire thread to find out which version has the stabbing scene.

It's hard to get an overview in one place, definitely requires digging through many posts.

Some videos I find some helpful description and about the differences between the version.

Thanks in advance!

Also, I remember seeing sample pics of other older videos, like White Angel 5 but I can't find for the life of me. I wonder if they were lost in the server move.
Director B

Post by Director B »

jross2454 wrote:Need some help, read through the entire thread to find out which version has the stabbing scene.

It's hard to get an overview in one place, definitely requires digging through many posts.

Some videos I find some helpful description and about the differences between the version.

Thanks in advance!

Also, I remember seeing sample pics of other older videos, like White Angel 5 but I can't find for the life of me. I wonder if they were lost in the server move.
Stab version:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=470
Extreme version - Vivacious Vigilantes

White Angel 5
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=315

Also if you go to our you tube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/BLUEUTUBECOPRO
With every trailer there's an info box just under the video with direct links to where you can buy all the videos.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Also, jross2454, there are more detailed descriptions on the Genre Videos site as well as on my Silk Videos promotional site. All of my recent posts on the Producer's Advertising Forum have these site addresses. Also, there is a search engine at Genre Videos. So, you can simply search 'White Angel", for example, and get details regarding all of the White Angel videos.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com