Who would you like to see as a superheroine or spy in 2014?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Who would you like to see as a superheroine or spy in 20

Post by Bluestone »

sinfo wrote:
rayman wrote:I would love to se of Yvonne, she was stunning in Civilian Guise far to sexy to be fully covered all the time and WOW! such incredible legs.
Yvonne is stunning!
What about her face? that mask is awful, in supernova 4 they left her dead with the mask on!!! :mad: and Danica is in virginal guise, she seems to me Santa Maria Goretti :shake: This two must do the sexy spies or slutty secretaries: stop to all that super clothing stuff for them :twisted:
Have you not seen "White Angel 6", "White Angel 7" and "Darkwing: Civilian Guise"?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Bluestone wrote:
sinfo wrote:
rayman wrote:I would love to se of Yvonne, she was stunning in Civilian Guise far to sexy to be fully covered all the time and WOW! such incredible legs.
Yvonne is stunning!
What about her face? that mask is awful, in supernova 4 they left her dead with the mask on!!! :mad: and Danica is in virginal guise, she seems to me Santa Maria Goretti :shake: This two must do the sexy spies or slutty secretaries: stop to all that super clothing stuff for them :twisted:
Have you not seen "White Angel 6", "White Angel 7" and "Darkwing: Civilian Guise"?

Blue
There you go trailers for them:,

Darkwing: Civilian Guise, trailer & Clip from the movie

http://youtu.be/ssmCr0YWr0M

http://youtu.be/tt0KkofHq5k

White Angel 7 Trailer

http://youtu.be/DB621NiIo9k

White Angel 6 Trailer

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17kk2 ... shortfilms
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Hi
I have civilian guise and simply love it!
I also have White Angel 7 but may have to treat myself to White Angel 6 too
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

Bluestone wrote:
sinfo wrote:
Yvonne is stunning!

Blue
purchased all, I do repeat: in WA 7 is a lack of beautiful skin and sexy things in front of the other 2, and the masks must cover, till the end, ugly faces only :roll:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

sinfo wrote: What about her face? that mask is awful, in supernova 4 they left her dead with the mask on!!! :mad: and Danica is in virginal guise, she seems to me Santa Maria Goretti :shake: This two must do the sexy spies or slutty secretaries: stop to all that super clothing stuff for them :twisted:
Bluestone wrote: Have you not seen "White Angel 6", "White Angel 7" and "Darkwing: Civilian Guise"?

Blue
sinfo wrote: purchased all, I do repeat: in WA 7 is a lack of beautiful skin and sexy things in front of the other 2, and the masks must cover, till the end, ugly faces only :roll:
Er… okay, is that the right response? :-) Remember supernova 4 is for the Super heroine fans, they love their masks and costumes, if you're looking for death fetish videos then yes, White Angel is under that banner.