The Superheroines

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Re: The Superheroines

Post by EvilBilly »

Hi, Logan:

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with; you certainly have a following at MH's board.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
EvilBilly
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.

Post by EvilBilly »

When will the Girls of X series be under way?

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
EvilBilly

Post by EvilBilly »

That sounds great, I'm looking forward to this!

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
wc744
What is your main fetish?: Female spies, agents, assassins taking eachother out.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have heard it is a great forum.

Post by wc744 »

I have purchased 5 or 6 videos from Heroine Legends. They are all great. All the actresses are smoking hot and really sell the peril. Tatiana was amazing in "Hunters Quarrel", she is smoking hot and sells the peril like a pro, her death stare at the end was great. Would highly recomend thier products... Having said that, Bluestone is still the king of heroine peril videos....
jross2454
What is your main fetish?: Hello, my main fetish is belly shooting and stabbing, moaning and writhing, climactic endings and various body posing and handling, as well as various expressions
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading the threads, seeing pics, and sharing my opinions
Referral: I used to be a member but had issues with my old pc that was compromised, so got a new pc with extra security

Post by jross2454 »

I'm very excited about the new videos! I also really like the new site too.

I'm a fan of female KO, various poses, and body handling, but I prefer death scenes.

I'm trying to figure out which videos have the most of those elements. I'll probably get one of the compilations to try and figure it out.

Anyone have any recommendations?
jross2454
What is your main fetish?: Hello, my main fetish is belly shooting and stabbing, moaning and writhing, climactic endings and various body posing and handling, as well as various expressions
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading the threads, seeing pics, and sharing my opinions
Referral: I used to be a member but had issues with my old pc that was compromised, so got a new pc with extra security

Post by jross2454 »

Also, I just came across this Girls of X preview, looks amazing! I don't mean to jump the gun, just wanted to share.

http://www.thesuperheroines.com/collect ... flames-die
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

girls are cute: what about some pics of their deathscenes? :love:
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

Wrong answer :shake: seems you dont know the use we do of your movies and what push us to the credit card :mrgreen:
s8bv3rsiv3
What is your main fetish?: f/m m/f f/f death erotica
Why do you want to join this forum?: to be a part of a larger community.
Referral: lots of searching...this place is pretty visible.

Post by s8bv3rsiv3 »

sinfo wrote:Wrong answer :shake: seems you dont know the use we do of your movies and what push us to the credit card :mrgreen:
I operate under the assumption that half the people who post on most message boards use translation software to communicate...even those who already speak english. It just makes it easier to wade through the nonsense. :lol2:

Having said that, when I can manage to decode what mr. sinfo is saying I often agree. Every time he starts to preach against lack of nudity I am tempted to run out and buy him a brand new soapbox. Not sure how well he reads english; I find the 'Who wins?' tab on the Superheroines web site to be fairly descriptive of what's in each film.
:p://darkfetishnet.com/group/166/
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Mr. Sinfo is a death fetisher. Soooo, if there's not a good death scene, he won't be interested. What he doesn't realize is that in this Superheroine forum, there are also peril fans who don't need a death to float their boat. So, in effect, he's not speaking for everyone when he makes these 'death only' comments.

I hope that clarifies his post.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

Bluestone wrote:Mr. Sinfo is a death fetisher. Soooo, if there's not a good death scene, he won't be interested. What he doesn't realize is that in this Superheroine forum, there are also peril fans who don't need a death to float their boat. So, in effect, he's not speaking for everyone when he makes these 'death only' comments.

I hope that clarifies his post.

Blue
yeah Blue: thats correct! If I can't be kind with my broken english, maybe someone is able to understand me! :clap: Now please, superheroine administer, be you the kind, and tell me if there's a way to isolate and maybe purchase only the death end videos in those 146 vids of that beautiful Superheroine' site of yours!! Thanks!! :love: :X
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

theSuperheroines wrote:
sinfo wrote:Wrong answer :shake: seems you dont know the use we do of your movies and what push us to the credit card :mrgreen:
Did you see this photo on the film's page? It's from the death scene...

I also have to admit that "death peril" is new to me... we're reaching out to try new things and I'm almost certain I won't get it right the first times around lol Did anyone else watch the Intercepted film? :)
Sorry (beautiful pic) but my internet line is low and I must explore your site, but is painful if you dont know how to choose the right preview, so I did not open the pics to see yet: now I try but it would be better if I would know the right way to choose the death ones :yes:
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

I tried "fatality" as search word and found 13 videos (the first featured a beautiful brunette killing a man :mad: ) but, tell me, maybe this word (fatality) is the right one, to find ALL the death ones? :love: Thanks
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

I purchased and watched "A Hunter's quarrel": absolutely beautiful!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: They talk! They play! She's a stunning beauty and the necksnap is via kick after a backbreak, like a "coup de grace"! :excited: I can't ask more (perfection would be a little blood from her mouth)...Please, please kill her again and I will be here to buy! :love:

Ps I like also Amoeba work as a cold funny killer :yes:
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

theSuperheroines wrote:Sooooo you want to be excited for Shadowgirl 1 & 2 & all to come? Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZvfS3RrmVM

Logan
Silly but sexy video (keep in mind I dont understand almost not a word) I'll wait :mrgreen: