Wondra 4!!! (NOW AVAILABLE)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Wondra 4!!! (NOW AVAILABLE)

Post by xj900uk »

I like the fact that Wonderkick doesn't have any superpowers at all, just some hand-to-hand training. She's an enthusiastic (and slightly naïve) amateur who just does her best
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:I like the fact that Wonderkick doesn't have any superpowers at all, just some hand-to-hand training. She's an enthusiastic (and slightly naïve) amateur who just does her best
You got it buddy :-)
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Maybe it's just me, but love to see her get really taken apart by a super-villain.... :twisted:
bogie69
What is your main fetish?: Knockouts and OTS carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: I really enjoy your vids and want to keep informed about them.
Referral: Heroine Movies site

Post by bogie69 »

Its not just you, mate!
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Maybe it's just me, but love to see her get really taken apart by a super-villain.... :twisted:
Are you referring to our new Wonderkick? If so what would you like to see happen to her?
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Love to see her doing her best against a supervillain(ess) where she is completely out of her league. Say she is trying to rescue a helpless (beautiful female of course) hostage and gets really thumped around by the villain. Then when she's completely exhausted, dishevelled and helpless, the supervillain smiles and blows the brains out of the hostage, just to teach Superkick a good lesson!!
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:Love to see her doing her best against a supervillain(ess) where she is completely out of her league. Say she is trying to rescue a helpless (beautiful female of course) hostage and gets really thumped around by the villain. Then when she's completely exhausted, dishevelled and helpless, the supervillain smiles and blows the brains out of the hostage, just to teach Superkick a good lesson!!
We did that in Wondra 1 LOL! Won't be doing this with this one since the script has already been written. :-(
sinfo

Post by sinfo »

I read all the 13 pages and do not know if this beauty is killed in the movie and if yes, how! :mad:
please tell the plot in a clear (and sexy) manner on each videoclip:it sells!! believe me.
did she appear in other videos as a victim? :love:
Attachments
Deadkill.jpg
Deadkill.jpg (27.4 KiB) Viewed 16888 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Sinfo,

The blonde is not killed in Wondra 4 and this is her only appearance to date. Wondra is killed in the extreme (Vivacious Vigilantes) version by strangle and neck snap. She is killed by the blonde while writhing on the couch in her sexy civilian attire. There is a beautiful death stare. In the Peril version, Wondra is chloroformed into unconsciousness instead.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
sinfo

Post by sinfo »