Natasha custom?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Re: Natasha custom?

Post by Super heroine lover »

Super heroine lover wrote:Update !

Super heroine lover ; $400.00 Rough chloro as supernova , ripped hose as supernova, strangled with cape against pole as supernova, Falling face down and rolling around moaning a lot as supernova .

cs71; $600.00 Business attire pantyhose heels off during rough small chloro [different setting then bed or table ] she's groggy comes to a little and re- apply cloth until she's fully out . No black gloves worn by villain 2nd small cloth chloro as supernova in fausta position . No black gloves but latex surgical gloves during chloro from villain . Similar dialogue from Emma G's scene . Double debooting with longer foot closeups before she's carried off. Eye checks on both eyes after both chloros. Unconscious Natasha post rough chloro/cradle carry in civies with heels still off gets set on that same stretcher being used in 19 with more leg/foot closeups and another eye check . Them i'm seeing a supernova transformation once she awakes .

msw762; $400.00 Extended two handed manual strangle with protruding tongue .

Richpartist ; $200.00 For ots carry with butt patt , Ko butt dart or gas as supernova .

Redgunner ; $400.00 Long extended cradle carry in civilian guise with short sleeve blouse . A final pick up and short cradle carry similar to the last scene in Blackbird cry of victory with Natasha in Supernova guise . when she is rendered unconscious for the last time she would be picked up and cradle carried for a short while and then flipped up over into an ots carry . she would then be carried away ots, maybe we could see her carried for ten or twenty yards and out the door . With the butt pat.

xj900uk ; $200.00 civies along with high heels and a sexy business suite ensamble. Red star dust as pepper spray in her face to blind and weaken her .

Dr. Manhatten ; $100.00 Throat chop for now but will add more if he can have a throat cut death or fatal blow to the throat.

Markmarr ; $200.00 For a chop to the throat while dressed in civilian clothes and she staggers back falls to her knees clutching her throat and finally falls to the ground and clutching her throat still thrashes her legs around until [ for someone else to finish this .]

Totallibertarianism ; $100.00 M vs F painful garotte strangle death.

Ok $2,600.00 and only $400.00 to go !! :excited:
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

And with that butt pat,a excellent kind of jiggle.The kind of jell-o kind of jiggle :love: :yes:
squidd82
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine defeat, death , vore, guro, pantyhose
Why do you want to join this forum?: It looks like fun.
Referral: SEXY AMAZONS ART GALLERY

Post by squidd82 »

I'll give $100 but since someone else asked for ripped hose on supernova, I won't ask for anything. The list looks pretty full anyway. Anyway ask fro upskirt as Supernova or civilian attire? Let me know where to send the money as I don't want to slow down the custom.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

squidd82 wrote:I'll give $100 but since someone else asked for ripped hose on supernova, I won't ask for anything. The list looks pretty full anyway. Anyway ask fro upskirt as Supernova or civilian attire? Let me know where to send the money as I don't want to slow down the custom.
Thanks for your donation. I'll contact everyone to collect the funds once the goal is reached.

Blue

:supes:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
cs71
What is your main fetish?: Hose & Chl

No death fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like superheroines
Referral: through superheroine forum

Post by cs71 »

Squidd82, how about you and I go for another $50 each for upskirts in civies. This will be contingent with Natasha's approval. What do you say?
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

As I said I can't spare money with this but Ijust got an idea reading through the elements:

Markmarr ; $200.00 For a chop to the throat while dressed in civilian clothes and she staggers back falls to her knees clutching her throat and finally falls to the ground and clutching her throat still thrashes her legs around until [ for someone else to finish this .]

The finish could be a kick to the crotch, she holds her crotch in pain and then you can do other stuff or end that fight scene. Again, just an idea I got reading the elements. Hope you guys will be able to do this custom! Good luck!
Super heroine lover

Super heroine lover wrote:
Super heroine lover wrote:Update !

Super heroine lover ; $400.00 Rough chloro as supernova , ripped hose as supernova, strangled with cape against pole as supernova, Falling face down and rolling around moaning a lot as supernova .

cs71; $600.00 Business attire pantyhose heels off during rough small chloro [different setting then bed or table ] she's groggy comes to a little and re- apply cloth until she's fully out . No black gloves worn by villain 2nd small cloth chloro as supernova in fausta position . No black gloves but latex surgical gloves during chloro from villain . Similar dialogue from Emma G's scene . Double debooting with longer foot closeups before she's carried off. Eye checks on both eyes after both chloros. Unconscious Natasha post rough chloro/cradle carry in civies with heels still off gets set on that same stretcher being used in 19 with more leg/foot closeups and another eye check . Them i'm seeing a supernova transformation once she awakes .

msw762; $400.00 Extended two handed manual strangle with protruding tongue .

Richpartist ; $200.00 For ots carry with butt patt , Ko butt dart or gas as supernova .

Redgunner ; $400.00 Long extended cradle carry in civilian guise with short sleeve blouse . A final pick up and short cradle carry similar to the last scene in Blackbird cry of victory with Natasha in Supernova guise . when she is rendered unconscious for the last time she would be picked up and cradle carried for a short while and then flipped up over into an ots carry . she would then be carried away ots, maybe we could see her carried for ten or twenty yards and out the door . With the butt pat.

xj900uk ; $200.00 civies along with high heels and a sexy business suite ensamble. Red star dust as pepper spray in her face to blind and weaken her .

Dr. Manhatten ; $100.00 Throat chop for now but will add more if he can have a throat cut death or fatal blow to the throat.

Totallibertarianism ; $100.00 M vs F painful garotte strangle death.

Squidd82 ; $100.00 donation

Ok $2,700.00 and only $300.00 to go !! :excited:
Attachments
Supernova Resurrection still 42.jpg
Supernova Resurrection still 42.jpg (719.33 KiB) Viewed 7151 times
Super heroine lover

Just $300.00 to go for this block buster film to get into action !!! :yes:
Attachments
Supernova Resurrection still 4a.jpg
Supernova Resurrection still 4a.jpg (658.22 KiB) Viewed 7084 times
cs71

No death fetish

Post by cs71 »

I would do another $100 for upskirt views in civies assuming Natasha is ok with it
cs71

No death fetish

Post by cs71 »

Im assuming it will be difficult to get more elements in this video and no one else seems to want to contribute. If we get $50 from 4 of the current contributors were there. Lets get this locked up today
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I cant get my $200 together until the end of next month so I hope there is no rush on this.I'm a fetish guy on a budget :yes: :D
ranger87
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines, but strangulation/death is also one of my interests. Fantasy, of course. I'd never wish violence on real people.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This seems to be a forum dedicated to erotic death. I'm interested in reading topics, and occationally posting.
Referral: Found it by a google search.

Post by ranger87 »

I'm with Richpartist. I'm contemplating contributing, but I'd need to know the timeframe on gathering funds. I'd put up $100, but not sure when it's needed by.

For elements, I don't know how many I can ask for, lol. I'd personally like 2 things. The first would be a drawn out 1-hand strangle where the villain lifts her off the ground by her neck. She struggles, grasping at his hand, and kicking her feet, until she finally passes out. Her hands drop to her side, and her feet go limp. This would be in her full Supernova suit.

The 2nd would be that, at some point, after getting beat down, for there to be a long, drawn out bit of Supernova crawling across the floor. Shots from various angles, but lots of ass shots.

If I may ask, Totallibertarianism, what were your thoughts on the garotte death? Were you thinking from behind (like in the first Darkwing, or when Rebecca's strangle started in Split Personality)? Or on a table, like Supernova 8?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

The end of next month should be okay for collecting contributions, because we're already scheduled to shoot the Rebecca Supernova video next month. So, this one will not be shot until October at the earliest.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Dr Manhattan
What is your main fetish?: throat chop
Why do you want to join this forum?: Customer interested in participating in discussions
Referral: Searching for heroine related peril material

Post by Dr Manhattan »

cs71 wrote:Im assuming it will be difficult to get more elements in this video and no one else seems to want to contribute. If we get $50 from 4 of the current contributors were there. Lets get this locked up today
I'll come up $50. $150 from me.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Ok cs71 I'm raising my contribution another $100. Just want to see natasha's hands slip slowly away from the villains wrist and arm and fall limply away as she passes out after the rough chloro in civvies, similar to Dania being chloroformed in vigilante justice!