"Dark Wondra 3: Power Drain" NOW RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: "Dark Wondra 3: Power Drain" coming soon!

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote:I just want to know when this movie is going to be released...
Hey, xj900uk, our editor is still working on it. Will keep you guys in the loop.
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Chloroformed in civilian attire lol cmon guys. We were all very specific, and you assured me over message that you would change the initial script and have her be chloroformed in costume. You either lied or just forgot like I was worried would happen because of the shoot delay. But I did remind you multiple times since, even once in this very thread.

I guess I just need to resign myself to the fact I’m going to be generally disappointed with these things at all times. I’m “negative” because of this. It irks me when things are promised and then not delivered on. It could have been such a simple switch too. A chloro scene in civilian attire is terrible. Might as well just buy any number of chloro vids online of a girl in a dress. These are superheroine videos.
Last edited by Mamooche24 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mamooche24

Post by Mamooche24 »

I apologize if my comments come across as harsh but I’m just very direct, especially when I’m let down as a consistent paying customer.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Mamooche24 wrote:I apologize if my comments come across as harsh but I’m just very direct, especially when I’m let down as a consistent paying customer.
No problem Mamooche24, you have every right to vent, I'm only the showrunner and were given the script and the list of wants. As I recall it was only 3 people who wanted chloroforming and it didn't say in costume. But there are lots to enjoy in this video so maybe you'll buy it maybe you won't. I don't know what was asked we only got this in an email - -Chloro - 3 members. Anyway sorry about that.
Mamooche24

Post by Mamooche24 »

Is she at least wearing pantyhose during the chloro scene?

And to be fair we discussed the chloro costume thing on here, directly, via PM. You and me lol but it is what it is I suppose.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote:
xj900uk wrote:I just want to know when this movie is going to be released...
Hey, xj900uk, our editor is still working on it. Will keep you guys in the loop.
OK and thank you, Director B. I am sure that this one is going to be an absolute cracker when it's released!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Mamooche24 wrote:Is she at least wearing pantyhose during the chloro scene?

And to be fair we discussed the chloro costume thing on here, directly, via PM. You and me lol but it is what it is I suppose.
Mamooche24, you must always remember I'm not the one in charge, it is Blue, also I don't only talk to you but a lot of people. And yes she is wearing pantyhose.

"Dark Wondra 3: Power Drain" Starring the sexy Krystal Red - Coming Soon!
Attachments
Dark Wondra Power Drain still 19.jpg
Dark Wondra Power Drain still 19.jpg (858.37 KiB) Viewed 12499 times
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

The work VERY MUCH SO appreciated,I'm glad to see she will be chloroformed mainly because the two things I've never seen in any Krystal video is a chloro scene and a ots scene and it looks like we get both :)
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

......and again
BOOM
Mamooche24

Post by Mamooche24 »

Well hey, as I've said, I generally love what you guys do. Thats why I talk about it so passionately, both positively and negatively.

I just cant help but be bummed since Krystal apparently isnt around alot and you guys had her locked down for a 2-day shoot and I'm left with a semi-acceptable patchwork of something thats MAYBE buyable to me. Havent made the decision yet. Guess I just dont understand the civilian guise portion of these heroine vids, and the time thats given to them in the various productions.

These are SUPERHEROINE vids, are they not? Not White Angel ones. So shouldnt the heroine be in costume for the big money items like the ko's and the carries and the deaths? I mention deaths since that appears to be a big factor here too. Not my cup of tea but I recognize its importance to some people.

Just saying. Next time you get her back, PLEASE do a costume KO with her, filmed with attention to detail.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Mamooche24 wrote:Well hey, as I've said, I generally love what you guys do. Thats why I talk about it so passionately, both positively and negatively.

I just cant help but be bummed since Krystal apparently isnt around alot and you guys had her locked down for a 2-day shoot and I'm left with a semi-acceptable patchwork of something thats MAYBE buyable to me. Havent made the decision yet. Guess I just dont understand the civilian guise portion of these heroine vids, and the time thats given to them in the various productions.

These are SUPERHEROINE vids, are they not? Not White Angel ones. So shouldnt the heroine be in costume for the big money items like the ko's and the carries and the deaths? I mention deaths since that appears to be a big factor here too. Not my cup of tea but I recognize its importance to some people.

Just saying. Next time you get her back, PLEASE do a costume KO with her, filmed with attention to detail.
Mamooche24 you have to remember, it's not only you, there's a lot of people that requested things - if it doesn't have your wants in it then don't buy. We thank you for your support and we don't mind negative feedback at all. We don't want you to buy our video if you're not satisfied with the content. Blue approves every script so I'm sure he had a good reason why it ended up with Dark Wondra chloroformed in civil guise. Also, bear in mind this is a death fetish site first - we also do Superheroine stuff. Anyway, as I said you don't have to buy. Thanks for your comments.
The Squeezer Women
What is your main fetish?: Super heroines, bearhugs, chloroform, I could love look to a superheroine be squeezed into a front bear hug by a big burly man who enjoy her agony.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love your stuff in silknblood.com and also I have so much videos, I want enter in the forum to share my ideas.
Referral: Google search

Post by The Squeezer Women »

Lovely superheroine, bearhugs, chloroform and nice wonder butt, this video on my cart, and also I will support chloroformed in costume
Attachments
Ass6.JPG
Ass6.JPG (256.52 KiB) Viewed 12435 times
All women want to be squeezed
Director B

Post by Director B »

"Dark Wondra 3: Power Drain" Starring the sexy Krystal Red - Coming Soon!
Attachments
Dark Wondra Power Drain still 10.jpg
Dark Wondra Power Drain still 10.jpg (736.13 KiB) Viewed 12254 times
jobber100
What is your main fetish?: superheroine peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: contribute to discussion about bluestone's superheroine projects
Referral: google

Post by jobber100 »

This looks incredible. It would be great, when edited, to get a list of the member-requested elements that made it into the final cut...
Director B

Post by Director B »

jobber100 wrote:This looks incredible. It would be great, when edited, to get a list of the member-requested elements that made it into the final cut...
There's always a poster with that list on it.