I'm April and new here hi everyone!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Re: I'm April and new here hi everyone!

Post by gavin monroe »

Welcome April, glad you seem to be enjoying things here and you seem to be making a big impression already.

From what you said above about what you like maybe I can work you into one of my stories one day if you like.

Your stare face needs bit of work but you certainly have the look for it.
NoseyApril
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: Looks
Referral: Google

Post by NoseyApril »

consigni wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:43 pm
NoseyApril wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:58 pm
consigni wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:24 am Nyghtfall is right, April
- I can only make suggestions which may well come to nought -
although... if you're free from expectations and wish to continue our public discussion, I can see no harm in that.

But... should you get in touch with Blue privately
- and he goes along with your obvious eagerness -
you can also feel free to contact me privately, and I'll happily advise you on those facial poses.
Thank you I understand xxxxx
Although our initial discussion was akin to a whimsical theory of you appearing in a S.Y.C.C.
- I did not intend for this to be interpreted that you’d carry an episode or be an actress ( I know you didn't ) -
my hypothesis was simply that your character would appear unexpectedly, and get shot dead instantly.

You would be little more than an additional prop... and a very sexy one at that!
As a fan myself, I’d love to see someone like you do a walk-on, shot-down, dragged-off role, April.

But perhaps union rules or legal reasons prohibit amateurs appearing in professional productions without pay.
I have no idea!
Oh well I have no idea about all of that ha xxxxx
NoseyApril

Post by NoseyApril »

gavin monroe wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:15 pm Welcome April, glad you seem to be enjoying things here and you seem to be making a big impression already.

From what you said above about what you like maybe I can work you into one of my stories one day if you like.

Hi thank you so much I know I know ha I tried a few stares its a work in progress for me! And oh wow erm well what story would that be? xxxxx
Escape12

Post by Escape12 »

April, were you able to see the email I sent through this sites function?
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Welcome, April! Gotta say I love the enthusiasm, it's no wonder you're making such an impact on this site so quickly.

Just as a fun hypothetical, if you WERE to be in a Bluestone-style production, what kinda superheroine would you want to be?
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
NoseyApril

Post by NoseyApril »

Vigilante8814 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:50 pm Welcome, April! Gotta say I love the enthusiasm, it's no wonder you're making such an impact on this site so quickly.

Just as a fun hypothetical, if you WERE to be in a Bluestone-style production, what kinda superheroine would you want to be?
Hi and thank you soooo much!
Hmm I have 3 favs so far. I can see myself as Supergirl or Teen Bat I would love that and I have a cool black latex outfit so I am ready ha. I like White Angel also as I like the look of a blouse, short skirt, stockings and heels. Supernova as well as I like the costume again but she is a powerful character I'm not sure I could pull that off. xxxxx
gavin monroe
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.

Post by gavin monroe »

NoseyApril wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:24 am
gavin monroe wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:15 pm Welcome April, glad you seem to be enjoying things here and you seem to be making a big impression already.

Hi thank you so much I know I know ha I tried a few stares its a work in progress for me! And oh wow erm well what story would that be? xxxxx
Well nothing in mind per say right now, written lots of them and do new ones now and then. Maybe next time one comes to mind or maybe something we could think up together if you like.
NoseyApril

Post by NoseyApril »

gavin monroe wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:14 pm
NoseyApril wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:24 am

Well nothing in mind per say right now, written lots of them and do new ones now and then. Maybe next time one comes to mind or maybe something we could think up together if you like.
Hi ok sure I can try it might be fun! xxxxx
gavin monroe

Post by gavin monroe »

Ok cool. You can PM me or I you and we can swap some ideas around if you like.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

NoseyApril wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:07 pm
Vigilante8814 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:50 pm Welcome, April! Gotta say I love the enthusiasm, it's no wonder you're making such an impact on this site so quickly.

Hmm I have 3 favs so far. I can see myself as Supergirl or Teen Bat I would love that and I have a cool black latex outfit so I am ready ha. I like White Angel also as I like the look of a blouse, short skirt, stockings and heels. Supernova as well as I like the costume again but she is a powerful character I'm not sure I could pull that off. xxxxx
If you want to be a successful superheroine, April, then you have to wear very sexy boots... they are an integral part of the costume! :supes:
NoseyApril

Post by NoseyApril »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:32 pm

If you want to be a successful superheroine, April, then you have to wear very sexy boots... they are an integral part of the costume! :supes:
Yes I noticed this, high heels shoes or boots and I agree! xxxxx
gavin monroe

Post by gavin monroe »

Yes and stockings too, everything is better with stockings. :)
NoseyApril

Post by NoseyApril »

gavin monroe wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:58 pm Yes and stockings too, everything is better with stockings. :)
Oh ha well I have lots of stockings also xxxxx
gavin monroe

Post by gavin monroe »

I knew you were a woman of fine taste. ;)
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

If the picture you shared with us before is anything to go off of, I could definitely see you playing Teen Bat or a White Angel!
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.