Melody Sky Fan Club!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Would you contribute to get a Melody Sky video shot?

Would you contribute $25 up front?
32%
Would you contribute $50 up front?
26%
Would you contribute $100 up front?
21%
Would you contribute $200 up front?
11%
Would you contribute $500 up front?
No votes
Would you contribute more than $500 up front?
5%
Would you contribute nothing up front?
5%

Total votes: 19

Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Re: Melody Sky Fan Club!

Post by Beowulf »

If I may, I’d like to expand on the above and describe the actual coup de grace. Here’s how I’ve always wanted to see it done.

After a grueling one-sided beat-down, the powerful heroine has been defeated. She’s on her knees and elbows at the villain’s feet. She’s too weak to get up. The villain, for his part, is frustrated and somewhat disappointed. He expected more out of the most powerful of all superheroines. He pulls her to her knees by the hair. She paws weakly at his powerful arms. Then grabbing two fists full the front of her costume, the villain yanks her to her feet. He’s now looking at the fear in her eyes. She’d fall to the ground in a heap if he released his grip.

This once mighty and arrogant heroine is now softly sobbing, begging for her life, she knows he is going to kill her. The villain is disappointed in her. Not that she was defeated; No, he expected to defeat her. He is disappointed because she’s begging and sniveling for her life. He slaps her to try to bring her back to defiance. It only makes her snuffle more. Another slap or two and she’s dangling in his grasp blubbering on. Her supplicating enrages him. He changes his grasp from her costume to either side of her head. He informs her of his disappointment. Her eyes fill with fear; She knows she’s a goner.

The villain looks into her eyes and sees fear. There’s a drop of blood leaking from her nostril, a bit more from the corner of her mouth. He licks the blood from her cheek and chin. Then to her shock, the villain kisses her. The kiss isn’t one of passion. The villain is simply forcing her to taste her own blood again. A shutter of fear runs through her body. She’s never bled in battle before. She’s never been defeated before. She knows it’s over. "No, please, no..." she says in little more than a whisper.

Suddenly and violently, he snaps her neck. She’s now dead, but he holds her up for a moment, looking into her vacant eyes. Then drops her in a heap on the ground. He stares at her for just a moment, then drags her up so she is sitting on her keister. He holds her head his thigh and poses with his conquered foe. He looks up either to his gods or his planet or whatever. He drinks in his victory. He thinks of all the other heroines he now has to destroy.

Finally, he tosses her lifeless body over his shoulder and leaves with his prize.

Later the same villain could go on to kill other heroines. Other heroines which are not as powerful as SuperNova Prime. He would however be impressed and comment to them how although weaker than SuperNova Prime they remain defiant until the end. Never sobbing, never begging him for their lives. The villain could comment to them on how impressed he is. Of course, he'd still destroy them.
johnfeb
What is your main fetish?: Long, extended, back breaking bear hugs
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find out about different types of videos, their previews and reviews, and share opinions with other members
Referral: Bluestone

Post by johnfeb »

I would like a neck snap similar to in blackbird 3...and talking about blackbird, hope to see cara swift soon!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote

Post by Director B »

johnfeb wrote:I would like a neck snap similar to in blackbird 3...and talking about blackbird, hope to see cara swift soon!
That's possible johnfeb.

Chet3488, wow what detail, we'll see what we can do, it'll be up to the boss.
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive Still 46.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 46.jpg (571.65 KiB) Viewed 13482 times
HeroDeath
What is your main fetish?: Erotic death involving women in sexy outfits or superheroines, mostly involving some small degree of gore.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Yes, I wish to join the forum and contribute some of my art to the community.
Referral: I found this page from nicheclips -- that's where I originally found Bluestones.

Post by HeroDeath »

Well, as long as we're making suggestions... It is pretty obvious now that Supernova gets shot at the end of Supernova Secrets; but how about something like this for the next time Prime and Supernova fight each other:
Attachments
black-canary-death-small.jpg
black-canary-death-small.jpg (403.09 KiB) Viewed 13468 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

HeroDeath wrote:Well, as long as we're making suggestions... It is pretty obvious now that Supernova gets shot at the end of Supernova Secrets; but how about something like this for the next time Prime and Supernova fight each other:
What a great Idea HeroDeath!
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Director B wrote:
HeroDeath wrote:Well, as long as we're making suggestions... It is pretty obvious now that Supernova gets shot at the end of Supernova Secrets; but how about something like this for the next time Prime and Supernova fight each other:
What a great Idea HeroDeath!
It would be awesome to see Supernova Prime lasered like that after she almost has Supernova destroyed
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
ludicolo66
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy strangling videos and have started my own company

https://breathlesshorror.gumroad.com/
Referral: website

Post by ludicolo66 »

I don't want to belittle anyone's response here, but Melody Sky was born to be in strangling roles... this is all
Director B

Post by Director B »

ludicolo66 wrote:I don't want to belittle anyone's response here, but Melody Sky was born to be in strangling roles... this is all
Let's see what we can do ludicolo66, a lot of fans want to see her back as Supernova Prime.
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive Still 7.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 7.jpg (837.01 KiB) Viewed 13335 times
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

I would love to see supernova prime with a long chloroform where she struggles hard ! Here is an idea to use
the novanite . a villain has green gloves on made of novanite sneaks up behind her and puts his hand across her mouth with the green gloves and she struggles like it's chloro but it's stronger it's novanite ! She passes out wakes up on her stomach with skirt ripped off and cape so we can see that beautiful ass ! There are
six villains around her they choke her with the skirt then get her up and punish her beat her down and there is some costume destruction ! Blood from the mouth then the one with the novanite beats on her until she is no more ! He rubs his hand on her sexy leg picks her up does an ots carry and walks away as the others follow !!!!!!!
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Hey Super Heroine Lover, I like the way you think.
Change the chloroform to a choke and replace the novanite with a villain who is simply stronger than SuperNova Prime and I'd be okay with your scenario.

I've always just preferred a villain to be simply stronger and more powerful than the heroine. Rather than resort to Novanite or chloroform. That's one of the reasons I so loved the original Wondra. When Wondra met Mace he was simply stronger and better than she. It made for an incredibly sexy defeat. That was the video that originally brought me here to BlueStone and I believe I have purchased every superheroine video they've produced since then. (There may be 1 or 2 I've missed, but I think I've got at least pretty much every fatality version.)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks for the comments boys, they have been noted.
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive Still 16.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 16.jpg (727.16 KiB) Viewed 13154 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

There's a lot of fans who want to see another solo Supernova Prime Ep, is there anyone else who would like that? Also most have expressed that you want her trashed by a stronger opponent, what would you like to see and what kind of demise is fitting for Supernova Prime?
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive Still 20.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 20.jpg (740.88 KiB) Viewed 15471 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

What if Supernova Prime flies in to save (say) a kidnap victim, which is actually a cunning trap by a supervillain?
The kidnap victim has either been turned, or possibly (say) injected with some kind of super-serum and motivated/controlled to destroy Supernova Prime?
An interesting variation would have the 'victim' injected with a Novanite serum, or possibly wearing some kind of Novanite device which weakens seriously Supernova Prime to the point where she barely has any kind of superheroine powers, and is actually in serious difficulty, so that she can be really trashed and thumped and thrown around?
If you are doing non-strangle demises, how about having Supernova Prime's butt well & truly handed to her, beaten up, thrown around the room, and finally have her head crushed and smashed like it was an eggshell, or failing that her eyes gouged out?
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

Yes i would also like to see a solo ! I want to see more then one villain do her in ! I want to see costume
destruction that is is sooo hot to see ! Like i wrote before a villain can where novanite gloves and have the
ultimate beat down until she is no more the villains take total joy in the destruction ! One carries her off
ots style !!!!!!
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

I also want to see Supernova Prime in the lead role, Melody is just stunning in all areas and it woul dbe great to see her overpowered without her being stripped of her powers.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com