Melody Sky Fan Club!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Would you contribute to get a Melody Sky video shot?

Would you contribute $25 up front?
32%
Would you contribute $50 up front?
26%
Would you contribute $100 up front?
21%
Would you contribute $200 up front?
11%
Would you contribute $500 up front?
No votes
Would you contribute more than $500 up front?
5%
Would you contribute nothing up front?
5%

Total votes: 19

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Melody Sky Fan Club!

Post by Bluestone »

Richpartist wrote:Can we pay with credit card or paypal?Never used bitcoin before and not sure how :)
Yes, you can pay with credit card or PayPal, because you'd be contributing to an Indiegogo campaign. Once the video is released, everyone who contributed $25 will get the video emailed to them.

I just have to assemble a list of elements for people to sign up for. My thoughts are as follows:

1. $25 will get you the video starring Melody;
2. $50 will get you the video plus add pantyhose to the costume provided we get 10 takers; or,
3. $50 will get you the video plus bare legs for the costume provided we get 10 takers before 10 pantyhose takers; or,
4. $50 will get you the video plus add chloroforming provided we get 10 takers; or,
5. $50 will get you the video plus add ots carry provided we get 10 takers; or,
6. $50 will get you the video plus add cradle carry provided we get 10 takers; or,
7. $50 will get you the video plus add a frontal bearhug provided we get 10 takers; or,
8. $50 will get you the video plus add a reverse bearhug provided we get 10 takers before 10 frontal bearhug takers; or,
9. $50 will get you the video plus add a backbreaker provided we get 10 takers; or,
10. $100 will get you costume destruction provided we get 5 takers; or,
11. $50 will get you the video plus add low blows provided we get 5 takers; or,
12. $50 will get you the video plus add a K.O. provided we get 10 takers;
13. $50 will get you the video plus add crawling away provided we get 10 takers
14. $50 will get you the video plus add strangling to the Extreme version provided we get 10 takers; or,
15. $50 will get you the video plus add stabbing to the Extreme version provided we get 10 takers before 10 strangle or shooting takers; or,
16. $50 will get you the video plus add shooting to the Extreme version provided we get 10 takers before 10 strangle or stabbing takers; etc.

Thoughts?

Am I missing any important elements that someone would pay $25 or more to get in addition to the video cost?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Foolish Mortal
What is your main fetish?: My favorite heroine is Supergirl and I like to see my heroines in perilous situation. I enjoy upskirts, low blows (should be a devastating move just repeated cheap shots) and seeing the heroine win. Supernova is by far the best Supergirl type character in the Genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would like to share my opinions in what I would like to see in your films. You listen to the customer and produce excellent material.
Referral: I found out about your website through the Superheroine Forum. You have a link to you site under a Supernova thread. I go by the same username on that website. I sent you an email a while back to get permission to buy a video through Genre videos? It was a while back, but we did communicate.

Post by Foolish Mortal »

Hello Blue,
Can you please clarify if this is related to the Supernova Prime vs Doomsayer or a separate video. I would gladly contribute to both. I did participate in the poll.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Foolish Mortal wrote:Hello Blue,
Can you please clarify if this is related to the Supernova Prime vs Doomsayer or a separate video. I would gladly contribute to both. I did participate in the poll.

This relates to a separate video. The Doomsday one won't be made unless there's sufficient support for this one. Please watch for a new Crowd Funding thread to be posted here and on the Ultimate Superheroine forum later tonight.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

Sorry one more Question . So if i want costume destruction i pay $ 100.00 and $ 50.00 for the
chloroforming ? Then my total is $ 150.00 for the vid ?
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

If we can't get MORE than 10 people who want to see Melody ots then it truly is a sick world out there :)
Melody PLUS Ots carry PLUS Chloroform PLUS Pantyhose..............just take my money now Blue :)
Tim_Caine
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines! ... What else would it be? He he...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love your videos, I've never joined a forum before.
Referral: google

Post by Tim_Caine »

I'm really not sure I completely understand this thread. But I am willing to pay for the video in advance if that's what this means. Sorry I've been away for a while and this thread expoloded while I was gone.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Tim_Caine wrote:I'm really not sure I completely understand this thread. But I am willing to pay for the video in advance if that's what this means. Sorry I've been away for a while and this thread expoloded while I was gone.
Hi,

There is a crowd funding thread on this sub-forum that carries this discussion further, but in short we are only producing new videos if they are crowd-funded and have reached their goal.

We have now decided that $20 will get you the video, and that you can add more elements, most of which would be $25 each. So, RichPartist's "Melody PLUS Ots carry PLUS Chloroform PLUS Pantyhose" above would cost him, $20 for the Melody video, plus $75 for the 3 elements = $95 total, or he can simply invest $45 for the video plus his favourite element and hope that others will chip in for the other elements.

By the way, at the present time, there are close to 300 views of the Crowd Funding thread but only 13 replies. So, the majority of the fans will be responding by supporting, or not supporting, the Indiegogo campaign. Watch that thread for further developments, not this one. This has become much more than just funding one video.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

That makes sense, Bluestone. I might definitely be up for that if we are allowed to cherry pick what we would like to see in a Bluestone superheroine video. Of course I'd have to wait for the perfect one to come along though.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey All,

Okay, our first Indiegogo campaign has been launched. This will be to fund "Supernova Prime: Earthbound", a video featuring Melody Sky as Supernova Prime!

Prepay for your video at a 20% discount, plus add your favourite elements!

Visit the campaign now by clicking this link:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supe ... /7769801#/

If you want the Bluestone Superheroines series to continue into 2017, make your best contribution before this campaign ends.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tim_Caine
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines! ... What else would it be? He he...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love your videos, I've never joined a forum before.
Referral: google

Post by Tim_Caine »

I've been gone a while. Now that I've come back to this board I'm trying to figure it all out.

Does this mean the Doomsday video we all talked about for weeks and weeks is dead on the vine?
I think I little piece of my hopes and dreams died with that video.
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Tim_Caine wrote:I've been gone a while. Now that I've come back to this board I'm trying to figure it all out.

Does this mean the Doomsday video we all talked about for weeks and weeks is dead on the vine?
I think I little piece of my hopes and dreams died with that video.
I have the same concerns myself.

My main dislike of the recent crowd funding atempt is that the Doomsday style video which is what prompted all this discussion never got a chance to be funded, it was just mentioned as the follow on to the Supernova Prime video that was floated.
My hope is that Supernova Prime Eartbound proves to be a big seller leading to the initial Doomsday video being made after all.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

rayman wrote: My hope is that Supernova Prime Eartbound proves to be a big seller leading to the initial Doomsday video being made after all.
That is our hope too. Sales of "Supernova Prime: Earthbound", and the two other videos that we just shot, will in fact determine whether or not the Supernova and Supernova Prime vs. Doomsayer video will be made. If the sales mirror the lukewarm support of the two crowd funding campaigns, I will shut the series down and the Doomsayer video will never be made. If sales support the investment in the blockbuster Supernovas vs. Doomsayer video, we will shoot it this coming spring! It's that simple.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com