"Interrogation Gone Bad" to be redone?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Sexy Bluestone Stills

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:13 am Sexy Bluestone Stills?
One of these days, it would be really nice to see "Interrogation Gone Bad" remade, with just three changes:
  • Put Lynda in a sexier outfit, skirt, heels, nylons, low-cut top
  • End her with her lips parted and eyes open
  • Have her prediction that the villainess didn't have time to kill her and still escape, come true, and she's gunned down as she tries to leave
Perhaps the backup arrives and wounds her, then checks Lynda to find she's dead, and then standing over the wounded enemy, he calls her a "bitch" and slowly pumps several rounds into her! This could even be done as an SYCC. :razz:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 7:12 am
Director B wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 4:13 am Sexy Bluestone Stills?
One of these days, it would be really nice to see "Interrogation Gone Bad" remade, with just three changes:
  • Put Lynda in a sexier outfit, skirt, heels, nylons, low-cut top
  • End her with her lips parted and eyes open
  • Have her prediction that the villainess didn't have time to kill her and still escape, come true, and she's gunned down as she tries to leave
Perhaps the backup arrives and wounds her, then checks Lynda to find she's dead, and then standing over the wounded enemy, he calls her a "bitch" and slowly pumps several rounds into her! This could even be done as an SYCC. :razz:
Wow, SSkykingDA, that's such a good idea. I will ask the boss.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Wow, SSkykingDA, that's such a good idea. I will ask the boss.
[/quote]

The Boss likes the idea. If Interrogation Gone Bad was remade, would you guys pay for an actress to play against Lynda? And if so, who would you like? Would you pay for Iris Allan, for instance? As we said, having two actresses in one video is well over our budget. Thoughts everyone?
Attachments
Interrogation gone bad poster copy.jpg
Interrogation gone bad poster copy.jpg (422.3 KiB) Viewed 1797 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:43 am Wow, SSkykingDA, that's such a good idea. I will ask the boss.
The Boss likes the idea. If Interrogation Gone Bad was remade, would you guys pay for an actress to play against Lynda? And if so, who would you like? Would you pay for Iris Allan, for instance? As we said, having two actresses in one video is well over our budget. Thoughts everyone?
[/quote]

I'd go in for $200, either Iris or Jenny would be my preference, Jenny would probably be my first choice because she's developing a "Claire" vibe in her previous "kills", but Iris also showed ferocity in putting Jenny down in "Wondra 9", so it's a win either way!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

That definitely perks up my interest, I'd be up to help with financing in advance to a point.

Any chance you could persuade Krystal to come back in the re-make? Or, failing that, Cameron? :love:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Let's take a closer look at this idea!

We need 700 pounds, i.e. $800 US, to make this happen. We have $200 offered. Anyone else want to chip in to get this done? If so, email me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com or PM or post here. If we get a second girl for the day, we can do "SYCC: Interrogation Gone Bad" plus a second SYCC video. Jenny might be the better actress to play the killer in Interrogation Gone Bad.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Re: "Interrogation Gone Bad" to be redone?

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Bluestone wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:16 am Let's take a closer look at this idea!

We need 700 pounds, i.e. $800 US, to make this happen. We have $200 offered. Anyone else want to chip in to get this done? If so, email me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com or PM or post here. If we get a second girl for the day, we can do "SYCC: Interrogation Gone Bad" plus a second SYCC video. Jenny might be the better actress to play the killer in Interrogation Gone Bad.

Blue
I'm afraid I can't contribute much more than the price of the released product, but if I could just pitch an idea, I really like Yvonne's outings as a villainess, and would love to see her in this project.
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 10:16 am Let's take a closer look at this idea!

Blue
I agree.
markmarr1933
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

Count me in for $50.00
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I'll pledge $50, Blue. But I still would like to request either Krystal or Cameron for this project if either are available.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Interrogation Gone Bad remake.

Remember that the actresses you may want might not want to do it.

But whoever we get, it will be awesome!
Attachments
Recovery Still 3.jpg
Recovery Still 3.jpg (587.12 KiB) Viewed 1261 times
Empty Chambers Still 1 copy.jpg
Empty Chambers Still 1 copy.jpg (531.13 KiB) Viewed 1261 times
Darkwing- Socialite Surprise still 5 copy.jpg
Darkwing- Socialite Surprise still 5 copy.jpg (573.68 KiB) Viewed 1261 times
Tying Up Loose Ends Still 16 copy.jpg
Tying Up Loose Ends Still 16 copy.jpg (560.22 KiB) Viewed 1261 times
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 2 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman- Mastering The Power still 2 copy.jpg (471.76 KiB) Viewed 1261 times
Wondra A Time to Serve still 12 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 12 copy.jpg (547.31 KiB) Viewed 1261 times
The Espionage Wars Still 3 copy.jpg
The Espionage Wars Still 3 copy.jpg (458.79 KiB) Viewed 1261 times
markmarr1933
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

If one of the women is Yvonne I will contribute $100.00 NOT $50.000 already pledged
Director B

Post by Director B »

There have been many discussions about who should take these roles. Lynda is out, I'm afraid. We are talking to some actresses to see if they'll be interested, and we will keep you guys in the loop.
Attachments
Interrogation Gone Bad still 2.jpg
Interrogation Gone Bad still 2.jpg (492.17 KiB) Viewed 978 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

I’d pay $50 too.
What about a remake of Final assignment, with a female as her killer instead??? That would be hot too!!
Doomed Victim
What is your main fetish?: In my fantasy world, a mysterious Evil Company controls the society, corrupting judges, politicians, police. Brave spies, journalists, lawyers ecc. try to stop them, but in this world Evil always win, and good brave girls always are doomed to be so slowly strangled, especially by the terrible infamous Ribbon Strangler…

Discord: agentjulie98
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm here to meet new people to share deadly fantasies and maybe roleplay.
Referral: A search engine

Post by Doomed Victim »

And what if I will redone it in my style? :)