Supernova Prime (Melody) Custom is back on!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

vcsanks

Re: "Supernova Prime (Melody) Custom!

Post by vcsanks »

Any good strangle scene I'll purchase, and melody and natasha, I think, have the best strangle performances out of the actresses you have right now. I wish there was a script that could fit everything I wanted and still have a story.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

If Natasha and Melody is in a video together(and knocked out sometime)then the other stuff doesnt really matter to me.I think the two ladies could be attacking each other for whatever reason and a third party comes in to defeat both.If you cant contribute for such a video as this(two of the hottest ladies on the planet) then you cant contribute to anything.
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

If she fights Darkwing (Yvonne) I will raise my pledge to 300.00
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

markmarr wrote:If she fights Darkwing (Yvonne) I will raise my pledge to 300.00
Here we go all over the place again. We can't keep changing the script, including the combatants, and still expect to have a production that can get shot. Despite Director B's attempt at trying to encourage new ideas, here's the bottom line...

1. We will shoot a blockbuster video, taking 2 days to shoot it instead of 1, in order to make it as good an episode as possible!
2. It will be Melody/Supernova Prime vs. Natasha/Supernova, not Supernova Prime against Darkwing, or against Dark Wondra, or anybody else!
3. It will only be shot if we can raise $4,000 to get it shot!
4. Suggestions are fine, but keep them in line with the foregoing!
5. Pledges should be for the cause itself, not for specific elements!

Let's give this one more shot. Melody was ready to shoot this month, but there is not enough support to book her. If you want this shot next month, we'll need a LOT more pledges than we already have.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

I'll give $200 for such a video because Melody is precious and the chance of having a video with her and Natasha is priceless and like I said,if you cant contribute to this kind of video then you dont deserve great videos. :clap: :D :yes:
Im not giving $200 for a element,just to see these two amazing ladies together(especially Melody who lives a world away)in a video that you know will be INSANE!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :yes: :yes:
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Posting over at the Hypnotics world forum,hope it helps :D
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I'll renew my pledge of $100 as I want to see this made, Blue and Director B
Melody vs Natasha is simply too good an opportunity not to pass up.
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Bluestone wrote:
markmarr wrote:If she fights Darkwing (Yvonne) I will raise my pledge to 300.00
Here we go all over the place again. We can't keep changing the script, including the combatants, and still expect to have a production that can get shot. Despite Director B's attempt at trying to encourage new ideas, here's the bottom line...

1. We will shoot a blockbuster video, taking 2 days to shoot it instead of 1, in order to make it as good an episode as possible!
2. It will be Melody/Supernova Prime vs. Natasha/Supernova, not Supernova Prime against Darkwing, or against Dark Wondra, or anybody else!
3. It will only be shot if we can raise $4,000 to get it shot!
4. Suggestions are fine, but keep them in line with the foregoing!
5. Pledges should be for the cause itself, not for specific elements!

Let's give this one more shot. Melody was ready to shoot this month, but there is not enough support to book her. If you want this shot next month, we'll need a LOT more pledges than we already have.

Blue
How hard can it be!

Copy - Paste - Add name and pledge -
Richpartist $200
xj900uk $100
rayman $100
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

vcsanks wrote:Any good strangle scene I'll purchase, and melody and natasha, I think, have the best strangle performances out of the actresses you have right now. I wish there was a script that could fit everything I wanted and still have a story.
Well, vcsanks, we've done it! We've managed to fit in your pledges above to the storyline, since you did indicate that "attire doesn't matter", which I had initially overlooked. Here's what we're going to do, continuing from Supernova Prime's last appearance where she was defeated and close to death...
Supernova Prime is being finished off by Xander's henchmen with a chair strangle, etc. She appears to die, but revives, breaks free, and heads off to stop Natasha's rampage.

So, the result is that we're getting much closer to securing both a handle on the storyline and a handle on the finances. I am once again re-inspired with this project, and will put together a script incorporating as many other wants as possible, but unfortunately there is no way to incorporate any civilian attire into this video.

I'll let you know what I come up with.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Hi,

If you are ready to take our pledges and some of our wanted scripts, I ask 2 videos :

With the first video : Melody losing her fight with Natasha and then killed by a long painful strangulation.

With the second video : Natasha losing her fight with Melody and then killed by a long painful strangulation.

I would put 200 $ for this.

If you can not make 2 videos, I ask for : Natasha losing her fight with Melody and then put to death by a long painful strangulation.

I would put 150 $ for this.

Anyway, I would love to see a huge duel fight between Melody and Natasha in a wonderful realistic HQ blockbuster !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi,

Thanks for the pledges. At present, we are only looking at one video. We can strangle Melody at the hands of a male at the start. Then, she will revive and fight Natasha in a long girl-on-girl battle. We will then have to find a way to kill off both girls in the Extreme version. It will depend on the number of pledges that we get for that particular element. So, that's something that we can accept elements donations for.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

If this(the collection)can be pushed until May 16th, even better. :D
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote:Hi,

Thanks for the pledges. At present, we are only looking at one video. We can strangle Melody at the hands of a male at the start. Then, she will revive and fight Natasha in a long girl-on-girl battle. We will then have to find a way to kill off both girls in the Extreme version. It will depend on the number of pledges that we get for that particular element. So, that's something that we can accept elements donations for.

Blue
OK, so if you can make Natasha losing her fight and then strangled to death by Melody... How about a long painful hands strangle until death for Natasha and a choke hold death for Melody ?

A long girl on girl battle with Natasha meeting her fate at the end of the battle, while she had the upperhand in the beginning of the fight with Melody, Melody retakes the upperhand at the end and win the fight, and then Melody proceeds the execution of Natasha by a long painful hands strangle until death. After that Melody regain confidence and is happy about her huge victory, but the man at the start who strangled her (the man could be a maniac serial killer who love superheroines or "the collector" himself) comes behind her and strangles Melody to death by a vicious choke hold. All this in a one wonderful blockbuster video !

If you can make Natasha losing her fight with Melody and then strangled to death, a long painful hands strangle until death, with body view of Natasha, eyes open... I will put 150 $, if you can make also Melody strangled to death with a choke hold (both), I will put 200 $.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Totallibertarianism wrote:
Bluestone wrote:Hi,

Blue
OK, so if you can make Natasha losing her fight and then strangled to death by Melody... How about a long painful hands strangle until death for Natasha and a choke hold death for Melody ?

A long girl on girl battle with Natasha meeting her fate at the end of the battle, while she had the upperhand in the beginning of the fight with Melody, Melody retakes the upperhand at the end and win the fight, and then Melody proceeds the execution of Natasha by a long painful hands strangle until death. After that Melody regain confidence and is happy about her huge victory, but the man at the start who strangled her (the man could be a maniac serial killer who love superheroines or "the collector" himself) comes behind her and strangles Melody to death by a vicious choke hold. All this in a one wonderful blockbuster video !

If you can make Natasha losing her fight with Melody and then strangled to death, a long painful hands strangle until death, with body view of Natasha, eyes open... I will put 150 $, if you can make also Melody strangled to death with a choke hold (both), I will put 200 $.
This is one suggested end to the Extreme version. Anyone else want to contribute more for an alternate double death scenario for the girls, taking into account that Melody is to kill Natasha and Melody will be killed by a male villain.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Super heroine lover
What is your main fetish?: Love super heroines in peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see the bluestone heroines
Referral: From super heroine foruim

Post by Super heroine lover »

Anyway you want to do it i just want to see Supernova Prime with her hose ripped !!