"Expendable"

Reviews of Michelle's website should be posted to this forum.

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

"Expendable"

Post by G-Man »

"Expendable" :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

Choke Chamber's "Expendable" is a must get video for any “shoot & stab” fan!!!

Synopsis
Randy is tipped off by an anonymous caller warning her that someone is embezzling funds from her brokerage firm.
She calls her boss to inform him of the news, and he in turn reassures her that everything is taken care of.
Once off the phone... Randy is suddenly surprised by a gun wielding intruder. She’s able to dodge him and then runs out
of her house with him in pursuit.
After a while and thinking she has given him the slip... Randy retreats back into her home.
She quickly discovers she’s dead wrong. Waiting in her house, the killer finds her and corners her against the wall.
Within moments, he takes the silencer, and shoots her five times on the body. She falls on the floor, bloody and suffering,
He shoots her again. She tries to drag her body away from him. The hired gunman instead, lifts her bullet-ridden body and
carries her toward the closet. He stabs her in the belly and leaves it stuck deep in her navel. She reacts with a heavy jerk.
With her life is now slipping away... he props her up and then pushes the long knife thru Randy and impaling against a door.
Seeing that she is still barely clinging to life.... the killer now takes out another, somewhat smaller knife ramming it deep into
Randy’s left breast to get to see the blond bombshell takes her final dying breath and then leaves her to hang dead on the door.

G-Man's Review
This video stars the drop dead gorgeous “Randy Moore” who seems to really enjoy playing into her death fetish role.
Doing a very fine job acting out the visuals and sounds of one who is being brutally shot and then stabbed to death.
Even though this video has its faults (see below)... with Randy’s fine acting and stunning looks quickly makes
them ignored or quickly forgotten!!!
She delivers plenty of erotically painful looking facial expressions and body jerks with every slug or knife that slams into
her hot, hot, hot looking body.
This with her very sexy dying death crawl, body carry and final impalement makes it all a must see video!!!

Hits & Misses
Randy looks ravishing in her elegant business attire with white top and tight skirt... which gives great contrast when bullets
hit her curvaceous body.
We get to see her from plenty of different camera angles, close ups she gives one and a fine up the skirt shot looking at
her fine looking legs &pantyhose.
The video also adds a big bonus...
it includes 4 more short versions of Randy Moore's breathless themed titles!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
The only shortcomings in the video was the “Cheesy” CGI bullet hit effects and another annoying permanent
“Chokechamber.com” logo in the lower right frame.

Summery
Choke Chamber's "Expendable" is a bargain at the price!!!
G-Man rates it as a “MUST BUY”!!!
:approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: (5 out of 5)

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Re: "Expendable"

Post by redking »

Very very hot !! i like this ! :twisted: :love: :excited:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen: