It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:06 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Update... 

I have had a lot of stuff happen over the last several months and have been unable to work on the site. To add complications I am moving across country (sort of) next week and because I'm hosting the snuffies on my own server, the snuffies site will go offline pretty much for awhile until I can source appropriate hosting for it. My current main host forbids adult content so I cant host it there. Plus it still needs to be worked on. I still do plan on creating the snuffies site, but I just don't know when at this point.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:28 pm
Profile Send private message

An additional thing has come up and I will be unable to work on the Snuffie site for some time. My girlfriend's mom has been having some problems with visions and headaches and she went to the hospital and they found a golf ball size mass in her brain. They operated immediately, and has determined she has brain cancer. She is starting chemo and radiation tomorrow and I've been awfully busy taking care of both my girlfriend and her mom.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:50 pm
Profile Send private message
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]