Skeebo reviews: PT - Torture Rape Strangle of Brenda

Reviews of Psycho-Thrillers films should be posted on this forum! Cold Kills and Dead Play are other brand names for this producer.

Moderator: Admin

Skeebo

Skeebo reviews: PT - Torture Rape Strangle of Brenda

Post by Skeebo »

Here is a review I originally posted on the Psycho-Thrillers messageboard. I edited this one more than I did the other reposts here to correct a factual error and to give a better overall analysis.

Overview: Karli has discovered her husband’s Psycho-Thrillers DVD and confronts him about it. They argue for a few minutes before Karli kicks him out. Afterwards, Karli gets the kinky idea to experiment with breath play with a total stranger. At 5:00, we cut to Karli totally naked (except for socks), making out with a new guy. He tosses her on the bed and they go at it for about a minute until Karli gets on top and tells him to choke her. The stranger chokes her from the bottom until she passes out at 7:00. He fondles and kisses her for about a minute until we cut to Karli on her belly, zip-tied spread-eagle to the bed. At 8:15 the stranger whips a garrote around her neck and takes her from behind. She passes out at 9:30. He lightly fondles her until 11:15, when she wakes up and he strangles her while kneeling beside her on the bed. At 16:45 he finishes her off and rapes her body from behind for a minute. At 17:45 he sits her in front of him and holds her in his arms, snaps her neck, and the strokes and plays with her body before laying her back on the bed at 19:15. He takes his exit and she lies there until 20:00, when her husband returns and finds her. He shakes her a bit and pulls out his cellphone at 20:26, when we cut to black.

Stranglings: There are three stranglings in the video. The first one is pretty unique in that I rarely see strangling victims on top. Karli’s squeals and struggles make it a very erotic, and I like the way her top position makes her slump over the killer as she passes out. I originally thought that Karli changes her mind and starts to struggle, but after a few viewings I realized that she gasps, "I'm coming!" just before she passes out. In the second strangling, the killer is lying over Karli, so we don’t get a very good angle on her body, and she doesn’t have much room to struggle. Still, it’s a simultaneous rape/strangle, so at least there’s that, and she gasps her heart out. The third is pretty much the money scene and fires on all cylinders. Karli squirms and gasps in her confines very nicely. There are a lot of good views from behind as she bobs her tush up and down while spread-eagle, which is very erotic. There’s some limited drooling here, but it’s easily ignored. As Karli nears death, her body quivers nicely. While bound stranglings and sex from behind are not my ideal preferences, the three scenes overall have a lot to enjoy and provide some variety to my standard fare. Karli delivers her usual excellent performance and looks terrific.

Sex/Post-Mortem: The video contains three sex scenes and some fondling. The first sex scene is consensual and brief, but pretty d**n hot. The second sex scene is when Karli’s being raped and garroted from behind. Like I said previously, most of our view is dude, but the sex-strangle combo makes it passable. The third scene is post-mortem and more forceful. The killer is also lifted up away from Karli’s body, so we see more of her bouncing to every thrust. In all, I’d have preferred Karli’d been lying on her back, but there is still plenty of sex in the video and a lot to enjoy across the three scenes. There’s some excellent fondling in the film, with the only drawback being that it’s too brief for how good it is. I liked how Karli slumps over the killer after getting choked, and how he then flips her head back and lays her down. Post-mortem, I loved how the killer cradles Karli in his arms. After he snaps her neck, he keeps her propped up, letting her head roll around as he continues to fondle and handle her. I love ragdolling that emphasizes the girl’s head rolling around limply. I also like how he gathers her up in his arms to lay her out. On the whole, I wished there’d been more.

Other: Maybe I’m just not one for set-up, but the argument at the beginning of the film seemed overly long. However, Karli is an excellent actress and sells the scene while looking very hot at the same time, especially when she starts to think kink. On the other hand, when the boyfriend returns, he seems more annoyed at Karli’s death than either horrified or turned on. The only revealing error I noticed was Karli’s post-mortem breathing in one shot, but that was fairly subtle. There aren’t any incidents of bad editing or wonky camera angles, so the production is tight.

Overall: While some parts of this video are less successful than others, its packed with content and at its best it's excellent. Karli can turn any scenario into grade A material anyway. I must say that my favorite part of the video is when the killer cradles Karli in his arms after she's dead. She makes an ungodly hot corpse. I give this video a 9.