Amazon Warriors: "Tales from the Arena 2" Review

Reviews of Olaf Winter's amazon films should be posted on this forum!

Moderator: Admin

Heracles
What is your main fetish?: Topless Amazon Warriors fighting each other, preferably with swords or daggers in one-on-one-duels and arena matches.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Communicate with and write reviews for producers adhering to my preferences.
Referral: It came up on Google one day...

Amazon Warriors: "Tales from the Arena 2" Review

Post by Heracles »

“Tales from the Arena 2”, starring Talanis, Antaris and Raven is a video from 2016. Talanis portrays a sexy and very determined slave, openly opposing the Queen (Raven). The Queen’s patience runs thin and she calls for Antaris, her favourite Gladiatrix, to kill Talanis in the Arena. “Tales from the Arena 3”, released early 2017, features a nearly identical plot (albeit with different actresses), but I like this original one much better.

Talanis, barefoot but not topless and Antaris, in her usual black leather outfit, meet in the Arena and deliver a fight with lots of slashing, punching and choking. I especially liked the shots of Talanis gasping for air with her tongue protruding from her mouth. The fight follows a familiar formula: Antaris initially dominates Talanis, and it seems there is no way she can be bested, however her hubris becomes her downfall as Talanis proves to be resourceful and unflinching, even when severely wounded. Talanis manages to drive a sword deep into Antaris’ belly just as she is about to deliver the killing blow. She finishes her adversary off by cutting open her throat and commences to celebrate her victory.
However, the Queen decides Talanis cannot leave the Arena alive and drives a sword into Talanis’ back. Even in the face of death, Talanis does not give in, and the Queen cuts her throat. Talanis dies, spread out on the ground, her tongue lolling from her mouth.

Talanis and Antaris deliver a great fight with lots of intensity, and the plot is just enough to make the struggle more interesting without ever getting in the way. Instead of a somewhat static zigging and zagging, Talanis and Antaris roll on the floor, punching, kicking and choking each other. This is important to keep a prolonged fighting scene interesting. To my surprise, this was actually a custom video, which is interesting because it seems very vanilla – it could have very well been a storyline written by Olaf himself.

If you liked my description of this scene, I can only recommend you check out “Tales from the Arena 2”.
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (285.22 KiB) Viewed 12545 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (278.15 KiB) Viewed 12545 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (293.38 KiB) Viewed 12545 times
Olaf
What is your main fetish?: amazon warriors
Why do you want to join this forum?: producer to advertise
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Amazon Warriors: "Tales from the Arena 2" Review

Post by Olaf »

Thanks a lot for this review, Heracles!
And for thos who like the "Arena" theme:
There are part 3 and 4 already available as well! ;-)
Attachments
preview_tales_from_the_arena_4.jpg
preview_tales_from_the_arena_4.jpg (131.27 KiB) Viewed 12190 times
preview_tales_from_the_arena_3.jpg
preview_tales_from_the_arena_3.jpg (133.3 KiB) Viewed 12190 times