SUSYIGHT AMAZON SUMMER 4

Reviews of Susy Gabrielle's films, including Gabrielle's Fighting Girls (mostly stabbings, shootings) and Gabrielle's Smothering Girls (only strangling). Formerly known as Susyfights and SGA Fantasy Art. Reviews of all of these brands should be posted here!

Moderator: Admin

Storm9

SUSYIGHT AMAZON SUMMER 4

Post by Storm9 »

This was part of a series of videos done in member area.

Each video trying to maybe have something for each of the members tastes in several scenes each video.

Amazon Summer 4 ... this is available at Susyfight home page PPV for $11.99 U.S. or I think it is $12.00 even at Nicheclip store.

The video stars Emese, Gaby, Claudia, and Anita B.

I have added a screen cap photo page, as before to help show a few of the images.
http://groups.google.com/group/amazons-at-susyfight

Inside my group listed above.

The first scene has a rapier fight, between Emese, and Gaby.
The two ladies dressed in tied across blouses, and skirts.

Gaby is belly stabbed and the victim, in the first scene.

SCENE 2 The same ladies with another raper duel, that I LOVED.
Why? Emese, is backed to the wall, her blouse opened by Gaby. Then her left breast is stabbed, by the rapier, as Gaby holds her.
Emese soon on the floor, getting another stab to her navel. Before she lays dead.

SCENE 3

AGAIN it is Emese's breasts as a target. This time Emese is shot in her belly, and her right breast.
Scene fades out with Emese writhing on the floor, blood to breast and belly.

SCENE 4 Same two ladies, this time, dressed in only panties. Gaby poses, and Emese fires into her belly. Gaby gives a nice reaction, to this.

Sadly no shooting to her breasts, as Gaby is the gun shot victim this time. Decent amount of blood on her belly, as she writhes at the finish.

SCENE 5

Anita B. Lays topless on the floor. Claudia is going to sacrifice the buxom blonde.
Anita is stabbed in the belly. Blood runs along her belly, and over the side, as Claudia pulls the knife along it.
Then stabbed in her right breast.
Between stabs the blade is curved, and shows the blood nicely.
Claudia leaving Anita very bloody by the end. Even a few bloody hand prints on Anita's thigh, where Claudia was holding her, as she stabbed her.

SCENE 6 Claudia, and Anita both topless, and only in panties. Perform a hari Kari style death.
The two ladies start facing one another, as they begin to belly stab themselves to death.
Each lady doing herself in, with a few stabs.

In the scenes left the victim bloody on the floor, and soon to be dead.The lady is writhing, as her attacker watches.

The rapier breast stab scene, with Emese, and the two final scenes with Claudia and Anita. You do get some body pans or different angles on the body. As they lay dead.

With all of this in mind, this is based on my tastes likes and such.
I can not speak for anyone else.
Yet for the amount of kills, the different body parts involved, and the visible blood. Plus female nudity.

This video easily hits between an 8 and 9 for me.

Storm