BLUESTONE STORE OPEN but Visa NO LONGER Accepted!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: BLUESTONE STORE - CLOSED until Jan. 31st, 2012!!!

Post by Bluestone »

You're correct with your comments. They make it relatively easy to use their service for your business, then they freeze your funds. I have seen the Internet articles. There are also calculations as to the unconscionable amount of interest they make on all of the funds that they are holding... even if they eventually return it to the rightful owners.

By way of update, they have now reduced the freeze on my money from 180 days to 45 days... a quarter of the original time. So, I am making some progress with them. ;-)

I'm just happy that I was able to get some early bargains to some of my loyal fans! That makes the wait for my funds worth it, since I usually wait up to 30 days for my funds from Nicheclips anyway. So, I can live with the 45 day hold.

Can't wait to re-open!!! ...but I guess I have to. In the meantime, I am working away on my editing. So, there will be LOTS of brand new videos available when the doors to the store re-open at the end of the month!

Keep the faith, people! :approve:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

Don't get me started on the issues I had with Paypal and them taking my money. I was talking about it in a forum I frequent, I won't post it here as I want to stay this persona to stay here. But here is original articles source: http://www.digitaltrends.com/opinion/pa ... ate-price/
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Blue, just want you to know that you're sorely missed these days...! I know you're working out a whole bunch of things at the same time, and that it needs to be done, but just the same, hurry back! We need to do another TNT production!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
smudger

Post by smudger »

I'll second that!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hey TG,

Yes, we'll have to do another TNT production for my Spring mega-shoot!

I will be back. Everything's starting to fall nicely into place. I plan to return for the long run. I'm sick of the state of affairs these days with the credit card companies having so much power. My return to the marketplace will be memorable, but relatively private. The Free FF Private Members Club will be the new home of Bluestone's Silk Videos, and only FF members will be allowed entry... and receive the goodies that will be given away at the Grand Re-Opening! ;-) :approve: :clap:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Indeed. Look forward to hearing all the changes you're making, and thinking a bit about your Spring Mega-Shoot. When are you doing this?
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Spring mega-shoot will be in the first couple of weeks of May. Waiting to hear back from Petra to confirm actual dates, but Suzi and Tiffany are already confirmed for that time period.

Three of the most bodacious blondes in the business. No wonder it's called a MEGA-SHOOT!!!! :yes:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

PREFERRED CUSTOMER LIST!!!

For those who wish to ensure that they will have access to Silk Videos material, even if credit card processing goes down again, PLEASE READ!!!

I am setting up a Preferred Customer List. The customers on this list will continue to get my videos even if there are further interruptions with my credit card processing, or if credit card processing is further delayed. We will re-open on Jan. 31st for our Preferred Customers, even if our general re-opening is further delayed.

Here is what's required:
1. Send me an email to DDGBluestone@hotmail.com with "Preferred Customer List" in the subject line to ask how to join;
2. I'll tell you how to send funds to me by money order in order to set up a credit balance at our "Silk 'N Blood" store;
3. You will get a 10% discount on all purchases with respect to a deposit of funds of US$50.00 or more. For example, if you send me US$100.00, I will credit you with US$110.00 to cover your money order and mailing costs;
4. You will get access to our hidden promotional site, including free and unlimited access to the former FF paysite material containing hundreds of clips and images;
5. Once established, you can top up your store balance with further money orders, and by credit card and other payment methods when they become available.

Never be shut out of the Bluestone Silk Video world again. I will continue to produce and post new videos for my Preferred Customers, even if the general public is not offered these videos.

Don't delay... email me today!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
chstr
What is your main fetish?: Hey, Blue, it's me Whitebootguy. I finally decided to become a registered sicko.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I gotta see what's in the shared photo and video section! And maybe I'll come out of the shadows and post.
Referral: The old Silk Videos forum.

Re: BLUESTONE STORE - Open to Preferred Customers Jan. 31st!!!

Post by chstr »

Sounds similar to Nicheclips. With "Blueclips" I get a nice deposit bonus, but can't fund my account on-line using an e-check. I'm hoping we'll be able to use a credit card to buy your videos.

Won't registered message board members (like me) have access to your promotional site, even if they don't join Blueclips?
smudger

Post by smudger »

Paul KHP tried to set up a similar system just before he closed down. I got the impression it wasn't too successful. I think a certain amount of the problem is peoples' inertia, it is a bother having to go get the money order, stick it in envelope etc., and those of us in other continents may not trust the postal system... obviously credit cards are the easiest way but you need other options available. What about a dedicated bank account to which we could make direct fund transfers via the internet? Just give us an IBAN number and we can set up a regular transfer!

Paul was also using wire transfers like Western Union, but there is a disproportionate fee for the relatively small amounts we are talking about- though to be fair he offered to credit the full amount paid including the fees. I was going to do it but he shut down just before I got around to it. I take it all those who had sent him money got refunded?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Smudge and Chstr,

Since Paul became a Christian, I trust that he did the Christian thing and refunded all of the money. I haven't seen any complaints posted, but if anyone didn't get a refund, I will follow up with him and make sure he follows the tenets of his belief.

Yes, the promotional site will be open to all FF members! The Preferred Customers will have the guarantee, however, of being able to purchase the videos featured there, whether or not other planned ebilling solutions work or get cancelled as PayPal was after just a week. The initial funding of an account will give those preferred customers an assurance that there will be no further interruption in purchasing Bluestone and UKSG material. After a 5 month lack of such material, you can understand why there is a definite advantage for customers to join that preferred list.

This program is to ensure that the site reopens on January 31st as I promised. Other payment solutions are planned to be there on Jan. 31st, but there is no guarantee, since, as everyone knows, our material is being attacked by credit card companies worldwide. What will happen on Jan 31st is that new material will be released, and this will continue without a further hiatus. I will also be posting some, but not all, of this material on Nicheclips. If you're a UKSG fan, you'll only find their Classics at my "Silk 'N Blood" store, NOT at my Nicheclips store.

I am still working on the ultiimate stable solution, and Preferred Customers will be the first to be granted that option too. So, hopefully everyone will only have to send one money order, then other funding solutions will be added. I just didn't want everyone to have to wait any longer for the final solution!

Hope that clarifies this initiative.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ArcRaven

Post by ArcRaven »

I am a little concerned myself with the payment methods. But then again I've signed so many money orders in the last couple of months that I should have a book full of em, those teens setting my car a blaze has taught me that at least.
tpsh3000
What is your main fetish?: Belly punching, belly stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: To make it short: I find the video descriptions on the website to be quite lacking; So reading the user's feedback and reviews guides me choosing what to buy.
Referral: www.deadskirts.com

Post by tpsh3000 »

Congrats on the grand reopening; However I am quite sad about the way payments will be accepted - anyone living outside the US is essentially shut out. I was really looking forward to "The Saga of the Rogue Agent" and the UKSG classics. Guess I'll have to pass.

Really absurd that producers should resort to this sort of trickeries in order to sell the products they worked so hard on; It's not like it's anything illegal, too. Guess what would happen if everyone took out any reference to "erotic" and tried to market themselves as horror producers.

As for the "PayPal incident", I wouldn't look anywhere outside the community for explanations...
gold

Post by gold »

WOW++++ that is the one word for the talented models and productions on tap for the reopening.Count me in BLUE even if you deliver the videos on a Dog Sled.. Like the flexibility of your your new store. Start the countdown....54321 Blastoff.********
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

tpsh3000 wrote:Congrats on the grand reopening; However I am quite sad about the way payments will be accepted - anyone living outside the US is essentially shut out. I was really looking forward to "The Saga of the Rogue Agent" and the UKSG classics. Guess I'll have to pass.
Agreed. I too am worried I will not be able to order anything once the site reopens :(