BLUESTONE STORE OPEN but Visa NO LONGER Accepted!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

smudger

Re: BLUESTONE STORE CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS!!!

Post by smudger »

Have you explored the possibility of using internet bank transfer for funding rather than credit card?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

smudger wrote:Have you explored the possibility of using internet bank transfer for funding rather than credit card?
Way ahead of you, Smudge. I have a solution that will permit many methods of funding, and will also allow for payment of customs without the necessity of sending money orders, but it is still in development along with my new store site. Too early to give details, but it should be a permanent solution for my current ebilling woes.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
A_Bullet

Post by A_Bullet »

Ok Blue. We can wait. It takes forever though :D
squatso

Post by squatso »

Blue,

I can only truly speak for myself, but I would be astonished if others did not agree with me when I say that you have the highest class operation of any of the vendors in this genre. I am thrilled with your work and will wait until the end of time for your operation to come back online. I have had several interactions with you when I had a couple of issues downloading and I was treated as a customer, as you understood and corrected my issues quickly and efficiently.

I am a true fan.

Squatso :excited:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks, Squatso!

It's for fans like you that I keep doing this. My ultimate solution will cost thousands of dollars that I probably won't recover for many months, but it's all worth it to satisfy the cravings of fans such as you. Long before I was a producer, I was a customer too... and a fan of this genre of ours. I have not forgotten my roots. I enjoy this genre and want to continue to contribute to its richness. It will just take a little while longer to get back in the saddle and RIDE!!!! ;-)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

I totally agree with squatso!!!! :clap: :approve:
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Bluestone wrote:
A_Bullet wrote:Hello Blue,

What's the status of your new site?
Having a current look at the ebilling situation out there, it is very bleak for our industry. We have developed a very special community here, but if we aren't careful, it could collapse like a house of cards. As a result, I can only continue to stress that we have to all stick together to keep our community alive and vibrant. In-fighting can only damage the community as a whole. Foisting our material upon the public in a blatant fashion will only lead to unwanted attention. I don't expect all producers to follow my lead, but I think it's time that we all presented a much lower public profile in the future

Blue
I could not agree more. Also, this will become increasingly important during the upcoming US election year when the thought police from both the right and left will be out in force, and on the warpath. Duck for cover everybody!

Al
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
speak376

Post by speak376 »

i agree you do have the some of the best videos and prettiest women.
speak376

Post by speak376 »

any updated on your new store?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

There's still a possibility that it will pass a second site review by my latest potential ebiller in the next 2 weeks. Just not holding my breath. My ultimate solution should get me back on-line in mid to late January.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Shadow1517
What is your main fetish?: I am interested in women and peril, usually only when it ends in death. So I love vore, quicksand, and basically any horror movie that has a long chase scene that ends with the girl's death.

I prefer pleading and scared stuff from the girl...so quick immediate deaths are not good for me unless they know and run first.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to check out the stories and reviews of other material.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk Videos site.

Post by Shadow1517 »

really a shame to hear all this news. I would have no idea of the troubles of this industry otherwise. I wonder how places like Clips4Sale and such pull it off, I guess they have gotten lucky.

So sorry that you are going through all this, I will definitely be purchasing many videos as soon as I get the chance. Hopefully that will help with whatever expenses you've had here.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Shadow1517 wrote:really a shame to hear all this news. I would have no idea of the troubles of this industry otherwise. I wonder how places like Clips4Sale and such pull it off, I guess they have gotten lucky.

So sorry that you are going through all this, I will definitely be purchasing many videos as soon as I get the chance. Hopefully that will help with whatever expenses you've had here.
Thanks for your support.

Yes, if there's anything that can be taken from this downtime for Bluestone's, it's that we cannot become complacent. We have a wonderful community right now... one that those with our fetish a couple of decades ago would have not even believed was possible, especially because they thought that they were all alone with their unusual thoughts. Several sites have had this problem in the past, and many more will have it in the future. So, if this teaches us anything, it's to stick together and support the producers who we have, so that they can continue to produce the content that we want. It's also a two-way street. I fully appreciate all of my loyal fans, and intend to welcome them back with cool new videos as well as sales and freebies. We're all in this together. So, in-fighting has to stop and solidarity should be the new buzz word in our community!

Soapbox Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Bluestone wrote:
Shadow1517 wrote:really a shame to hear all this news. I would have no idea of the troubles of this industry otherwise. I wonder how places like Clips4Sale and such pull it off, I guess they have gotten lucky.

Thanks for your support.

Yes, if there's anything that can be taken from this downtime for Bluestone's, it's that we cannot become complacent. We're all in this together. So, in-fighting has to stop and solidarity should be the new buzz word in our community!

Soapbox Blue
Amen!

Al
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

I will wait but hope it's sooner than later
A_Bullet

Post by A_Bullet »

Thank you Blue :approve:
We will wait! In the meantime. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year. :yes: