PETRA and MEREDITH in GUNPLAY! - Now UP at Silk Videos

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

PETRA and MEREDITH in GUNPLAY! - Now UP at Silk Videos

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, here it is! The first appearance of Petra on Bluestone's Silk Videos as filmed by Bluestone himself!!!

There's lots of eye-candy in this one, as Petra struts her stuff in a black string bikini, running about as she has a fun toy gun battle with Meredith. She suspects nothing as Meredith exchanges her toy gun for a 'real' one, and blows two slugs into Petra's spectacular chest!

I've created two versions of this one... a 24 minute version with all of the playful romping, and a shorter 12 minute version containing a little less romping, but the complete death scene. Both are available for download for a mere $13.50. I must be insane :eek:

Blue
http://www.silkvideos.com

(P.S. In appreciation of AF's assistance in making the North American Petra shoot a reality, the shorter version of this video will be sent to Big John to be posted on the AF members site in 30 days. So, if you're an AF member, you will get this video as part of your AF membership.)
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com