"SYCC - Reiter's Block" (Heather) is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC - Reiter's Block" (Heather) is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, I released it early! I'm excited about this video, because it perfectly represents that new serial killer in the SYCC universe, and provides him with the hottest of women to use for his fiendish plots!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1644
Reiters Block poster copy (1).jpg
Max Reiter is having another writer's block, but the woman he picked up at a dance club the previous night is coming over. She will be his new inspiration when he seizes her by the neck and strangles her to death. He considers having sex with her first, but when she asks to use the powder room, he prepares for the attack, while she's freshening her make-up and checking herself out in the bathroom mirror. When she steps out of the washroom, he seizes her by the throat and starts to strangle her. She momentarily breaks away and flees, but he tackles her to the bed, straddles her and strangles her until her neck breaks! Heather is super hot in this latest Scotland Yard Cold Case episode! Don't miss it!

Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com