"SYCC #61: The Curious Detective" is UP!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #61: The Curious Detective" is UP!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC's: The Curious Detective" starring the sexy Sienna Scarlett and the sexy Yvonne is NOW RELEASED!

Get the regular version here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1511
The Alternate Version including orgasmic squirts is here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1512
Both versions are also available for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... detective/
and here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... e-version/

D.I. Ella Johnson (Sienna Scarlett) is on the trail of a serial killer who is fascinated with autoerotic asphyxiation. Her fellow detective appears to know a lot about this subject. So, as Ella toys with the idea of this killer's motivations, actually pulling a cord around her own neck to experiment, she decides to discuss this issue on the phone with her fellow detective. During the phone call, the killer (Yvonne) has gained entry to Ella's apartment and pulls a ligature across her throat from behind as she ends the call. What follows is one of the sexiest female on female strangles ever!

Don't miss "The Curious Detective"!

Blue
The Curious Detective poster copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #61: The Curious Detective" is UP!

Post by consigni »

This is a fantastic introduction to Yvonne as a conceivably competing serial strangler in the U.K.!

Sienna perfectly sets the stage with some sexily delivered character building dialogue
- her D.I. Ella definitely gets what she's been dreaming of; possibly even deserves -
and ups the arousal factor by futilely pleading with the killer as her boobs swing free.

I'm very much looking forward to witnessing her partner, D.I. Janet,
being taken off the case in a similar fashion.

p.s.

In the outtakes,
Sienna's unsuccessful attempts to pronounce 'asphyxia' makes for fun viewing and is also very endearing.

Having said that,
I'm still itching to see her and Yvonne sprawled out along side each other as a couple of topless corpses.
Mayotte

Post by Mayotte »

Superb performance by both Yvonne and Sienna. I look forward to see Janet dispatched by Yvonne in the same fashion. Now, the perfect climax to this sequence would be to see Yvonne herself strangled topless by the male UK Strangler, and as a flashback to Linda in Vengeful Visitation, Yvonne, still barely alive, would be finished off with two belly stabs. A way, so to speak, to pack two death options in one, or should we dare say kill two birds with the same stone ?
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Hey Blue ...

Not sure if you have done this yet. With one of your Scotland yard.
Seeing two such hot, sexy ladies as Sienna n Yvonne.
What about a body pile?

For example ... Yvonne stangles Sienna. Maybe plays with her a bit, on the floor.
Exposing her lovely assets.
(So you don't have to hire another model same shoot)
Yvonne is gloating .. Then from behind the garrotte, slips around her throat.

Camera focus fully on Yvonne.
She struggles... Yet making the cardinal mistake of taking to much time.
Yvonne is left equally exposed (Topless ..) Draped over her own victim.

Just a thought.