"SYCC #37: The Ultimate Price" is up!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC #37: The Ultimate Price" is up!

Post by Bluestone »

"SYCC 47: The Ultimate Price" introduces Megan Lee as our latest hot actress to star in Scotland Yard Cold Cases!

She actually commits a murder before being murdered herself. After a heated verbal exchange, she becomes angered and shoots an enemy espionage agent who killed her partner, but before she can leave his apartment, an assassin catches up with her and viciously garottes her to death!

It is a long and brutal killing of a beautiful and confident espionage agent, dressed in a sexy skintight fighting costume. Don't miss this latest instant classic from the Scotland Yard Cold Cases series!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1451
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... ate-price/

The Ultimate Price poster copy.jpg
Blue
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC #37: The Ultimate Price" is up!

Post by consigni »

This is a pretty solid opening salvo from Megan.
I appreciated her verbal sparring and character development.
It would be good to see her given a little more dialogue in a later episode... only to silence the witness!

The editing during the climatic tabletop strangling sequence was particularly impressive.

I enjoyed watching Megan hopelessly reaching for the gun before suddenly expiring, her upturned death stare,
and her stilettoed leg twitching in death before slipping off the table’s edge to limply swing until still.
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

Megan acting was incredible, amazing strangle film. I definitely want to see more of her fight for air
horodes
What is your main fetish?: my main fetish is sexy superheroine costume for a death fetish by strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have news about bluestone production
Referral: I am member of superheroine and i find about femme fatalities by the visit of a profil member of superheroine.

Post by horodes »

I loved the outfit as well as the actress, who is magnificent.
I liked the dialogue at the beginning with his target.
she plays the dead admirably well and to have it shown from all angles was very sexy to see.
I would have liked there to be a little more combat, that she manages to free herself, take back her weapon, but to be immediately dispossessed of it, etc.
But having her killed on the table was a very good idea.
I would also have liked her to talk to her second opponent, a little "trash talk" or something, and to talk to herself even when she knows she is going to die.
I would have liked her assassin to look at her and grope her body a little before leaving, saying a few words. It is still a magnificent woman that he has in front of his eyes...
Anyway the idea of ​​a vengeful killer in a sexy black bodysuit is a
very good idea that I hope to see come back in other episodes because it's superbly sexy. I'm sure I'm very happy to have bought it. great ! :clap:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Megan Lee : A delicious meal to eat in the kitchen.

This is the second best SYCC after the "courier" starring Yvonne. I'm waiting impatiently the next release !
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

horodes wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 9:47 am I loved the outfit as well as the actress, who is magnificent.
I liked the dialogue at the beginning with his target.
she plays the dead admirably well and to have it shown from all angles was very sexy to see.
I would have liked there to be a little more combat, that she manages to free herself, take back her weapon, but to be immediately dispossessed of it, etc.
But having her killed on the table was a very good idea.
I would also have liked her to talk to her second opponent, a little "trash talk" or something, and to talk to herself even when she knows she is going to die.
I would have liked her assassin to look at her and grope her body a little before leaving, saying a few words. It is still a magnificent woman that he has in front of his eyes...
Anyway the idea of ​​a vengeful killer in a sexy black bodysuit is a
very good idea that I hope to see come back in other episodes because it's superbly sexy. I'm sure I'm very happy to have bought it. great ! :clap:
I may be in the minority here, but I actually found the killer's indifference to her sexuality compelling. With such a sexy woman, it's easy to imagine that she would turn this into one of her weapons, a weapon that would not only get her close to her targets, but also enable her to try to seduce her way out of trouble. How much more of a defeat can she suffer than to realize that the man taking her life doesn't even want her? Not only defeated, but rejected! The ultimate insult.

Kind of reminds me of The Cannonball Run movie, where two babes used their looks repeatedly to talk their way out of traffic stops until they finally got stopped by a female cop who wasn't interested! ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.