News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gladiator

Re: News About "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" Series!

Post by gladiator »

Hi Blue , i want to ask what is new and whome is comming in SYCC ??
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Someone new to SYCC, but well known to my British productions, is next up, but I've learned not to announce names too early... in the event that unexpected incidents interfere with our plans.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I do so hope that Cameron is well enough and also fully recovered from her accident to return to your fold soon, Blue
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I suspect The UK Strangler will note the arrival of this new babe to his SY killing ground.

He’ll no doubt jot down her name right alongside Cameron and D’arcy!
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:16 pm Hi Blue , i want to ask what is new and whome is comming in SYCC ??
We'll be shooting two SYCC episodes soon with Lynda.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:52 pm
gladiator wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:16 pm Hi Blue , i want to ask what is new and whome is comming in SYCC ??

Blue
wow great , can't wait to see her , what kind of deathes she is going to stare ??
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

gladiator wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:27 am
Bluestone wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:52 pm

Blue
wow great , can't wait to see her , what kind of deathes she is going to stare ??
If they follow the normal pattern, one will be strangulation, and the other either shooting or stabbing.

Based on past performance, I'd expect the blood ending video to be great, but the strangulation video will be AWESOME! Lynda is the reigning queen of strangulation in the Bluestone universe, as "White Angel 31" clearly validated!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Correct! There will be a shooting in one and a strangulation in the other!

As usual, Lynda will be awesome in both!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I’m very excited at the prospect of seeing someone new in the Scotland Yard apartment.

Doubly excited because it’s Lynda
- she looks lovely -
and by all the good things that the other inmates have had to say about her
- I’ve never seen any of her previous films -

A couple of classic cold cases could well be conceivable!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:14 am I’m very excited at the prospect of seeing someone new in the Scotland Yard apartment.

Doubly excited because it’s Lynda
- she looks lovely -
and by all the good things that the inmates have had to say about her
- I’ve never seen any of her previous films -

A couple of classic cold cases could well be conceivable!
OK, since you've never seen any of her previous films, please allow me to suggest a few:
  • Ultrawoman 1 - one of just three topless videos she's done.
  • White Angel 31 - the tightest garrote on record!
  • Ultrawoman 12 - Female v. Female with two splendid, and extended chloroform KO's (one for each lady) and Lynda is strangled both in skirt and heels and in costume.
  • White Angel 16 - Multiple fatalities in mini skirt and heels. Featuring Chloroform, two strangulations, shot multiple times and with both cradle and OTS carrys.
consigni

Post by consigni »

Thankyou, SSkykingDA, for your recommendations.

However, I only download “Scotland Yard Cold Cases” because - mostly - they’re grounded in reality.

With each additional layer of unbelievability, my libido gets commensurately peeled away.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:15 am Thankyou, SSkykingDA, for your recommendations.

However, I only download “Scotland Yard Cold Cases” because - mostly - they’re grounded in reality.

With each additional layer of unbelievability, my libido gets commensurately peeled away.
Then I would suggest you look at "Vengeful Visitation" and "Final Assignment", both of which are available in the upgraded Collector's Edition. Both are pre-White Angel spy episodes, so they're much more reasonable scenarios (dead IS dead!).

In "Vengeful Visitation", she is garroted to near death by a sexy female agent, being rendered topless in the process and then stabbed to death. Bonus: the sexy enemy agent is shot dead right after.
In "Final Assignment" - she battles two male agents and ends up being strangled with a tie after killing on male agent and mortally wounding the second. As the second agent knows he's going to die too, he tells her he "might as well enjoy myself..." and opens her top and fondles her as she's dying.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gladiator wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:28 am Hi Blue , i want to ask what is new and whome is comming in SYCC ??
Still in the works. We'll let you know when the next shoot has been finalized.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com