Sorority Row

These are reviews of mainstream movies, as opposed to death fetish videos by producers in our community.

Moderator: Admin

kevin67

Re: Sorority Row

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

I also saw this movie and totally agree with you. I paid senior price ($8.50 ), and the popcorn and water was $10.50. This is living proof that I should move out by you.

The plot of the movie was the usual sorority girls playing a prank thatr goes a wry, and one of them gets killed. Then there is the typical attempt to cover it up so their life is not ruined. The body and evidence is thrown down a well and then the expected murders begin. If it sounds familiar, then you been there and done that before. Have you ever noticed , Paul,that in all these teenager, and sorority slasher flicks ,that there are bodies laying all over the place, but no police around. The murders occur during parties and many celebration, but you never see any police.or in this case even an investigation.

I did like the first killing wher the the nice looking girl dressed in a light, what appears to be a teddy, takes the tire iron between her breasts. The rest of the deaths are as Paul described -oral retentive.

This movie was not reviewed in the New York papers, so you know, for the most part ,that it is a loser. I had no trouble getting a seat in thr theatre and I don't think it will draw a larger audience tomorrow.

My advice is to wait for it on DVD where you can fast forward it to the death scenes.

Thanks for your review Paul, I should have waited to see if anyone else saw it.