Custom Video Feedback

A place for board members to review videos and video producers as well as mainstream movies! Feel free to contribute!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Custom Video Feedback

Post by G-Man »

Hi All,
Obviously, from time to time...
I do shop here to see what's new from what I feel are
"THEE BEST PRODUCERS" in the business!!!
So I feel it has been long over do that I start a thread here and give some feedback on videos I have watched.
I know... I know I've also done a lot of "Reviews" viewforum.php?f=10 over the years...
However... since I am a EXTREEMLY SLOW WRITER / TYPIST... and now that I'm over 70... :frown: :cry:
I have shied away from doing them since time is something I do not have a lot of now. :lol2:
Any way, I still been wanting to give feedback on some of the videos I buy.
By doing so in this thread & format... I can give some good feedback / reviews in a fraction of the time.
So... starting latter today I will start giving my 2 cents.
Sincerely G
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Re: Custom Video Feedback ( 'Where Is He" )

Post by G-Man »

Hi There,
Recently I got me a copy of "
Where Is He" from the master of "Hot Women & Hot Lead"... Mr. tommygun.
Here we see Stella Stone and Amanda Foxx again with
TG giving them plenty of lead until there're dead!!!
Both women again give us a fine protracted dying/death performance... and this time from a AR15!!! :eek: :eek:
The gals are dressed with Amanda Foxx in white top and bra, black skirt and crotchless panty stockings, :excited:
and Stella Stone looking hot in nothing but a silky pink robe black panties, garter and stockings. :love:
As always
TG spares no expense in giving us some mighty fine visual/CGI effects in placing well aimed
shots to the gals' breasts belly and crotch :twisted: then responding with some very fine erotic body reactions.
In this one Stella Stone really steps it up with some very painful & sensual facial expressions.
And of course from time to time I love seeing gals in glasses. :yes:
Only nit picky thing to say.... wish I could see a bit more of Stella's butt during her death scene. :frown:

Again its another "MUST SEE" lead-filled erotic death video from
TG !!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
WIH_01.jpg
WIH_01.jpg (106.01 KiB) Viewed 4653 times
WIH_02.jpg
WIH_02.jpg (102.83 KiB) Viewed 4653 times
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: Custom Video Feedback

Post by consigni »

I loved both murders in this movie,
but Stella has an exceptionally sexy death scene.

The fact that she was stripped further postmortem was also a big plus for me,
and those pristine images of her slumped-over corpse are worth the price of the movie alone.