Number One Bond Girl Death Scene

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Number One Bond Girl Death Scene

Post by Bluestone »

Okay, let's get some discussions going on this board. We've got over a thousand registered members. That's quite a community. Let's hear from you! Post a topic of interest to you. Here's mine:

What is your favourite 007 female death scene?

Is it the secretary being shot through the window in Dr. No? What about Ms. Frost's stabbing through the book ("The Art of War" I believe) while fighting with Halle Berry on the plane? There are many scenes to choose from. Are there Bond scenes that you want G-Man to try to post on FF? Let us hear which scene is your favourite one and why?

Actually, although it wasn't a death scene, I remember how turned on I was by the scene in Thunderball where the villain tortures the Bond girl by applying ice cubes and a lit cigarette alternatively to her semi-naked chest. That really turned me on as a young teenager.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Re: Number One Bond Girl Death Scene

Post by Max5s »

Favorite Bond Girl Death--

Maud Adams in the Man With the Golden Gun. I really don't know why, and it certainly doesn't match up with my fetish likes. I suspect that after watching Bond retrieve a spent bullet from my favorite part of a belly dancer's anatomy and Brit Ekland running around in a tiny bikini for most of the show it was good to see SOME gal get it. LOL
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

[On a fetish level I always like the Matt Helm deaths better, but my 2 favorrite
Bonds are Strangways Secretary in Dr No and Luciana Paluzzi in Thunderball...

OBo/size]
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,
Rosamund Pike's death scene, the secretaries death scene, and the Maude Adams
death scene is just about my favorite Bond girls death scenes.
Templar
What is your main fetish?: Navel, guns, knives, evil chicks.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To converse with others in this niche.

Post by Templar »

Rosamund Pike was my favorite to. I liked Fatima Blush from "Never Say Never Again" (why does Barbara Carrera keep getting shot in the stomach?) though I rewrote it in my head to less clothes and a poison dart instead of a mini-grenade. I wish "Plenty" would've had a more graphic death scene - we just find her drowned - maybe some interrogation beforehand. Then there's the beautiful Caroline Munro from "The Spy who Loved Me" - perfect body, tiny brown bikini and she gets blown up in a helicopter!... so much potential, very little payoff. Oh well...
Please check out http://www.darksites.net
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

OK let me go thru my Bond library and see if I can squease some better quality stills using my new techniques. :D
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Strangways' secretary is quite beyond compare, given that it was my first encounter with my death fetish. But I think honourable mention should go to Diana Lee Hsu in License to Kill, where she played the cute Asian girl with the machine gun that gets three bullets to her chest. Now if she had just worn a blouse or a uniform instead of that martial artist outfit, she would be Number One.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

The Secretary shooting in Dr. No may have been my first inkling of this fetish. I had completely forgotten some of the roots of it, but I saw Dr. No again about 8 years ago and that scene brought back the memory of seeing that when I was probably around 12 or 13, I don't know off hand what year the movie came out. Too many of the other deaths have been too lame for me. I too like the Matt Helm movies better for that.
gold

Post by gold »

Bonds Maude Adams had a great potential,and Matt Helm lived up to it.Sparv and Ellke/// remake anytime..HMM Petra and Jessica Europeans and Hotter.
julieharvey

Post by julieharvey »

This is a tough one. I liked Lucianna Paluzzi's exit, I loved Karin Dor getting it in the piranha pool although I don't normally go for that sort of thing. I could see myself paintd all in gold, a la Shirly Eaton. But I really don't have a favorite.

Love
Julie
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Strangways' assistant was a big deal for me when I first saw it too, even more impressive when I read the trivia (much) later, and found out she was really the home owner, not an actress.

Karin Dor becoming fish food was also a bell ringer for me (just wish she had more camera time, before and after the bridge drop)

NP
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...