Mainstream Horror Movie Discussions

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Re: Mainstream Horror Movie Discussions

Post by Egeek »

I need to find a way to breath new life into this topic. I think I can find more screencaps for more inspiration for the mind I think. I can see though that many have visited this topic. I hope people are enjoying their stay.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Creepshow was a great movie but it was more a horror black comedy than a straight mainstream horror. Seem to remember that Vincent Price (unfortunately one of his last movies) was hamming it up even more than usual!
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.

Post by Egeek »

xj900uk wrote:Creepshow was a great movie but it was more a horror black comedy than a straight mainstream horror. Seem to remember that Vincent Price (unfortunately one of his last movies) was hamming it up even more than usual!
For me I dont see it as a horror comedy. The kills had some irony to them though. in the first creepshow movie the first story was my favorite one. that beheading was amazing. Little arousing for me. creative. What vincent price movie you are refering to?
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I don't know, Egeek, wondering if I am getting this movie confused with the Monster Club, which was very similar in some ways. These days they often tend to all blur together in the memory... :frown:
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

xj900uk wrote:I don't know, Egeek, wondering if I am getting this movie confused with the Monster Club, which was very similar in some ways. These days they often tend to all blur together in the memory... :frown:
I looked up monster club. it is similar. I may try to check it out. I have seen a few vincent price flicks. house of wax. house on haunted hill. scenes from theater of blood I think.
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

Monster Club? Wait, I think I'm confusing that with The Monster Squad, another fun 80's horror-comedy. I don't think I've I've seen Monster Club.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
Egeek

Post by Egeek »

Indrid Cold wrote:Monster Club? Wait, I think I'm confusing that with The Monster Squad, another fun 80's horror-comedy. I don't think I've I've seen Monster Club.
I want to try to see if I can see it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Club