FF Chatroom Open!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

kelli
What is your main fetish?: Being murdered erotically
Why do you want to join this forum?: Cause
Referral: ummmm.......i forget

Re: FF Chatroom Open!!!

Post by kelli »

lol :lol2: feelings.....whoa whoa whoa feeeelings.....whoa whoa whoa.....
~♥~

Visit me at http://www.fetnoir.com/index.php?board=7.0

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"
~gary jules, Mad World~
Arthur
What is your main fetish?: I enjoy watching women fighting each other to the death in one-on-one competitions.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I was interested in the promotional pictures of Suzi and Tiffany fighting, of Tina in Urban Hunter, and wanted to see more.
Referral: From the Deadskirts forum.

Post by Arthur »

kelli wrote:lol :lol2: feelings.....whoa whoa whoa feeeelings.....whoa whoa whoa.....
The sound of the Siren. :D
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Fight it, Arthur! :eek:

I hear those sexy sirens over at FN devour their men alive. Can your heart take it? Can that other very important organ take it? Beware of the sirens, Arthur! Once you're under their spell, there's no hope... none... O crap, it looks like Grace X has finally joined FF! Now there are two of the sirens singing in the Bluestone mansion. Remember, their attraction can be very subtle. Just put their names together, and you have the combined attraction of a Hollywood actress and a princess. Beware of Grace/Kelli!!!! I think even I am falling under their spell!! :love:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Arthur
What is your main fetish?: I enjoy watching women fighting each other to the death in one-on-one competitions.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I was interested in the promotional pictures of Suzi and Tiffany fighting, of Tina in Urban Hunter, and wanted to see more.

Post by Arthur »

I hope that Kerie and Suzi appear in the FF chat room soon, so FF can make it's own siren call to men hanging out at FN.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

They will be coming, but probably to the Main forum where their posts can remain for those who miss their live appearances! Yes, we do have our own sirens here! :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

I see only one way to solve this friendly rivalry between FF and FN. Have FF Amazons Kerie and Suzi engage Amazons from FN in a tribal warfare sword fight to the death in a role play on one of the boards. I challenge the women in the Evil Babes Organization to enter into this fight if they think that they are woman enough to survive the brutal combat!
:twisted:
Attachments
2091.jpg
2091.jpg (325.5 KiB) Viewed 14041 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

It looks like chat will only be really effective, if we schedule chat times. I've noticed that members are going to chat, finding no one there, and leaving. A few minutes later, someone else drops in, and has just missed the previous people.

So, I have questions:

1. Has anyone been successful in having chats, other than the scheduled one with Kelli, Arthur, Manoir, Nekosan and me earlier this week?
2. If there's a real interest in chat, why aren't there more comments on this thread about the chatroom, and what is good, what can be improved, etc.?
3. Does it make sense for people interested in chat to simply post something on this thread, such as: "I'll be in chat at 9:00 pm EST today for anyone who wants to discuss erotic death fetish topics" or "I am available for roleplay tonight. PM me if you're interested. Signed A Horny Female FF Member!"

Feedback please!

Blue

P.S. Have you noticed the 'chat' link on the main index under the Main Forum description?

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Jerry
What is your main fetish?: A few... Shootings, (arrows, bullets, darts, beanbags, lightning bolts, watermelons whatever), stabbing and body play/posing. And more innocently, wetlook or "splosh" as its called elsewhere.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to see the content and to keep up with what is produced, what others like and to be in the company of other people who share my fetishes. Growing up I thought I was the only one with these fetishes.
Referral: google searches and seen FF mentioned on other related sites.

Post by Jerry »

Though I haven't used the chat for an actual chat yet, ill answer. :p

1. No, I haven't had any luck with chatting with anyone.
2. Theres probably not many comments because its not actually used much. Maybe we need to schedule some chats. Perhaps in addition to a forum visit by the ladies, we can also get them into chat as well. ;) I think a link in the top menu would be helpful as well. I have to visit the first post to get the link.
3. I think that makes sense as well. As far as me in chat, I'm generally more active at night (PM eastern time).
kelli
What is your main fetish?: Being murdered erotically
Why do you want to join this forum?: Cause
Referral: ummmm.......i forget

Post by kelli »

speaking for myself, i am just really busy right now and have little time to get into chat. but i will try to make it if there is a scheduled time.
~♥~

Visit me at http://www.fetnoir.com/index.php?board=7.0

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"
~gary jules, Mad World~
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Calling all chatters! Calling all chatters!

Next group chat session will be this coming Monday, December 3rd, 2012, starting at 8 pm EST. It will be dubbed the "Mansion Party Chat". Come dressed for the party and be prepared to make conversation with the other partygoers. There will be private rooms available, if you wish to break off into private chat, roleplays, etc, or you can just remain in the main party room and try to get a keystroke in edgewise. Yes, I have no idea what I just wrote. I'm just practising for Monday by typing fast without thinking! :?

There is a 'Chat Link' on the FF Index page in the description of the "Main On-Topic Discussion Forum". The link is highlighted in yellow.

Let's get this community chat working! Hey, if an old videographer who never learned to type can join in the festivities and have a good time, anyone can! :D

See you there!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
LadyAsh
What is your main fetish?: I have so many it is hard to pick the main one. But most seem to involve some form of harm coming to me
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because lots of my friends hang out here
Referral: From friends.

Post by LadyAsh »

I love chatting however it is very hard for me to find time, especially a scheduled time as I am very busy. I'll drop in but it will be on short notice, and liable to interruption, as I have some time available at that moment. With 2 small children, and everything else - actually 3 children, I was forgetting my husband - I cannot commit a set time. This is the reason I have virtually stopped role playing and it is not going to get any better in the new year as another one is on its way.
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

LadyAsh wrote:I ... With 2 small children, and everything else - actually 3 children, I was forgetting my husband - I cannot commit a set time. This is the reason I have virtually stopped role playing and it is not going to get any better in the new year as another one is on its way.
Congratulations!
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

I prefer using the message board rather than the chat room for most discussions, because it's easier to fit an extended conversation into my schedule using a series of hit and run posts rather than one long continuous block of time. FF members live in several different time zones with different work schedules, which also make scheduled chats difficult.

Message boards provide better opportunities for thoughtful discussions, because I can take the time to think before making a post, and anyone in the community can join the conversation so more points of view can be expressed.

Chats provide more spontaneity, so conversations can be more lively. In spontaneous conversations, people tend to make unfiltered comments, which can be either good or bad. The spontaneity is a good thing for role play, and the best use of a chat room may be for role playing.

I was not aware of most of these differences between posts and chats until I actually had the experience of participating in a chat.
LadyAsh
What is your main fetish?: I have so many it is hard to pick the main one. But most seem to involve some form of harm coming to me
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because lots of my friends hang out here
Referral: From friends.

Post by LadyAsh »

Arthur, thank you.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I have removed all of those annoying extra channels from the chatroom. Now there is just the main Public Forum as well as one other channel for each user as a private channel. Private chatrooms are also available. I hope that eliminates some of the confusion from the chatroom.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com