Female Character I'd LOVE To Strangle

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Blue Ribbon

Female Character I'd LOVE To Strangle

Post by Blue Ribbon »

Hi , guys...In my strangling fantasies I LOVE to wonder to strangle some famous female characters from movies or TV series.

Well...one of my favorites is Samantha Waters (Ally Walker), from Profiler TV series. Do you remember about this TV show? Samantha is a top criminal piscologist wich work for a federal agency. She's stalkin' by a serial killer named Jack All Trade. Profiler was a good TV series and Samantha Waters was a hot and sexy blonde in my opinion. She has shapely and hot legs, a pretty neck (WOW) and sexy lips...Samantha is perfect prey to my blue ribbon...

Samantha Waters (Profiler)

Victim: Samantha Waters (Profiler)

Scenario where I'd like to strangle her: in a empty room

Samantha clothes : black pants and blue shirt

How I'd LOVE to strangle her : slowly from behind

How long the strangulation : 10-15 minutes

Yeah...that's all for now, guys. Sorry my poor english...
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Re: Female Character I'd LOVE To Strangle

Post by G-Man »

Hi BR,
Have you seen this movie??? :twisted:

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Blue Ribbon

Post by Blue Ribbon »

WOW!!! Amazing!!!

I don't know this movie...what movie is this?

Thanks!!!
The Stalker

Post by The Stalker »

This scene is from the 1992 movie called "Whispers in the Dark". If i remember correctly, the actual hanging isn't shown....just the discovery of her body hanging by the neck.

But what a lovely body it is!!!!
Nothing feels better than a soft female neck in your hands!
Blue Ribbon

Post by Blue Ribbon »

Samantha Waters:

I can't edit my first post and the Samantha image don't work. I can't explain...sorry :oops:
Blue Ribbon

Post by Blue Ribbon »

Do you know Cloe O' Brian of 24 TV show? Well..she´s a computer expert of CTU's team. Cloe is palyed by Mary Lynn Rajskub and is an unusual female character in first place. Ok...she isn't looks like pretty but is very hot...hmmm...in a particular way. Yeah...I fantasize to strangle her specialy since the 24 second season when she becames...interisting...and her neck is very exciting... Wink Cool

An unusual victim, stranglers!!!

Victim: Cloe O' Brian (24)

Scenario where I'd like to strangle her: some room of CTU

I'd to strangle her with: nylon cord or my hands

Cloe clothes: black shirt and brown pants

How long the strangulation : 10 minutes
The Stalker

Post by The Stalker »

Here's a couple of female celebs i'd like to see strangled.

Michelle Trachtenberg:

She has a long slender neck, so she could easily be strangled with one hand while using the other hand to fondle that sweet body of hers.

http://www.watt-up.com/j_gallery/Michel ... 20(50).jpg

Neve Campbell:

Neve is a ballerina, which means she's good at dancing on her toes. Well, lets see how good of a performance she can really give by placing a noose around her neck, then slowly lifting her off her feet until her toes are barely touching the floor, then sitting back and watching her give her final performance as she slowly strangles to death!

http://www.wallpaperme.com/51799-2/Neve-Campbell-21.JPG
Blue Ribbon

Post by Blue Ribbon »

Ah...Batgirl... she's a great target in my opnion. Batman TV series was a camp TV show...very funny and absurd :lol: :lol: ...But Yonne Craig as Batgirl was amazing. She was HOT on that leather uniform. I loved to see her sexy, shapely and hot legs and, of course, I fantasize to strangle her of many ways!!!!

Batgirl

Victim: Batgirl ( Batman TV series)

Scenario where I'd like to strangle her: on Barbara Gordon apartment !!!

I'd to strangle her with: a silk blue ribbon

Batgirl clothes : her sexy uniform!!!

How long the strangulation: 15 minutes and very slowly!!!!
Blue Ribbon

Post by Blue Ribbon »

Charlie's Angels is a great TV show of 70's...I think you all remember these show.

Jill Monroe, played by Farrah Fawcett was the most popular Angel...But my favorite Angel is Sabrina Duncan, played by Kate Jackson. She's know as "smart angel" because is a great detective. I LOVE Sabrina...she's smart and cute. My fantasy about her is to strangle her slowly with a rag doll as the strangler of the "The Night Of Strangler" episode.

Sabrina Duncan

Victim: Sabrina Duncan ( Charlie's Angels TV series)

Scenario where I'd like to strangle her: on her apartment

I'd to strangle her with: a rag doll or a blue scarf

Sabrina Duncan clothes : white or black pants and blue shirts

Length of strangling : 15 minutes and very slowly!!!!
Blue Ribbon

Post by Blue Ribbon »

The Stalker, I think wich you will like very mutch o next victim...BUFFY SUMMERS!!!

Well...vampires and stranglers love the same thing: the female neck!!! And the Buffy's neck is very hot and gorgeous... :

Oh...I imagine a couple of stranglers catchin' Buffy...rape her and, the "grand finale", strangle her of many ways

Hmmm...I wanna be a vampire strangler...bite and squeeze the sexy Buffy's neck...yeah!!!! :cool:

Buffy Summers

Victim: Buffy Summers (Buffy The Vampite Slayer)

Scenario where I'd like to strangle her: in the a old mansion

Strangled with: blue ribbon or my own hands

Buffy clothes: white shirt and brown leather pants

Length of strangling: 15 minutes and veeeeeery slowly!!!!!
The Stalker

Post by The Stalker »

Hi Blue Ribbon,

I always wanted to see Buffy attacked by a strangler while she was out alone at night looking for vampires. She would be wearing a short skirt and fishnet stockings one night when she suddenly hears footsteps coming up fast behind her. Thinking it's a vampire, she stops and starts making sarcastic remarks about how much fun she's going to have killing the vampire. When the footsteps stop right behind her, she spins around to stab the vampire only to be grabbed by the throat by a strangler who lifts her up in the air and starts to slowly squeeze the life out of her. In her panic, Buffy drops her stake and grabs the strangler's wrists while trying to pry his strong hands from around her slender neck, but it's useless...he's much too strong for her. Buffy can't breathe at all now, and she's beginning to see small red dots in her vision. Her sexy legs, which had been kicking furiously, are now slowing down. The only sounds now are of the strangler grunting while brutally strangling his helpless victim, and the soft gurgles of Buffy as she slowly chokes to death. The last thing Buffy heard before she lost consciousness was the strangler gleefully saying "you're mine now, bitch!"

Anyway, i didn't mean to turn this into a mini-story, but that's my fantasy for Buffy.

I hope everyone enjoyed it!
Blue Ribbon

Post by Blue Ribbon »

Ah...Dana...Dana... :)

Dana Scully is on the top of my list of top ten favorite female characters I'd Love fantasize to strangle. X Files was a great show but my deception is never...I said never saw a good and excinting scene where Dana Scully is slowly strangled. Well...maybe in the third movie my dream comes true..eh, eh... Meanwhile...

DANA SCULLYImage

Victim: Dana Scully ( X Files)

Scenario: on her apartment or in my van

Strangle with: oh..my strangler arsenal: leather belts, all kinds of scarfs (silk, satin, etc), ribbons of various colours, silk and nylon stockings, ropes, a special nylon cord, piano wire and...of course...my hands!!!!

Clothes: her FBI clothes

Length of session: it's will be a special night!!!!!
The Stalker

Post by The Stalker »

Ashley Laurence:

http://www.celebs-stars.com/ashley_laurence/pic1.jpg

Here's my fantasy for this lovely scream queen!

After just having sex with the handsome stranger she met at a bar, Ashley gets out of bed and sits in front of her dresser mirror and starts brushing her long dark hair, and also admiring her lovely tits. Her lover gets up and walks directly behind her, placing his hands on her bare shoulders. She closes her eyes as his hands slide from her shoulders to around her lovely soft neck....his hands are very strong and she likes the way they feel on her neck. As he slides his hands up and down, and from side to side around her neck, she thinks she's getting a massage, he's really looking for the softest spot to plant his thumbs on her neck when he starts to strangle her.

She opens her eyes and tilts her head back to say "thank you" to her lover for giving her such a nice massage when suddenly his hands close very tightly around her throat and his thumbs dig deeply into each side of her windpipe. Her eyes get wide and her mouth opens as she tries to say something, but all she can get out is a soft gurgle before her air is completely cut off. She tries to pry his large hands from around her neck, but she has no chance, so she tries to reach behind her and scratch him....but that only makes him angry as he squeezes her slender neck even harder.

Meanwhile, the strangler is enjoying strangling his helpless victim while watching everything in the mirror in front of them. Ashley's face is now turning dark purple and her eyes are now bloodshot from the burst vessels in them, and her tongue is now slightly protruding from the corner of her mouth. The strangler, who is now rock hard, decides to finish it by squeezing her soft throat as tight as he possibly can. After another minute, Ashley has gone completely limp in his hands with her eyes wide open and turned slightly upward, and in her death throes, she bit down on her tongue, which is still protruding from her mouth.

The strangler finally releases Ashley's neck and admires the dark purple bruises caused by his hands. He lifts her from the chair and carries her back to the bed where he lays her body down. He still has an erection, so he decides to shoot his load all over her face and torso.

He then reaches into a bag and retrieves his digital camera to take some pictures of his handiwork, then kneels down and kisses her on the lips and says "i hope it was as good for you as it was for me".

The headlines in the newspaper the next day proclaimed "Cassanova Strangler claims 10th victim!
Blue Ribbon

Post by Blue Ribbon »

Alexandra Eames ( Kathryn Erbe) from Law & Order - Criminal Intent TV series, is my favorite L&O chick. She's a "tipical hot concrete blonde"!!!

Alexandra Eames and her soft and gorgeous neck

Victim: Alexandra Eames ( L&O Criminal Intent)

Strangle her with: her neck would be pretty and sexy with a nylon stocking around it!!!!

Clothes:black shirt and black pants

Length of strangling session: 20-30 minutes...WOW!!! :cool: :idea:
Blue Ribbon

Post by Blue Ribbon »

Alexandra Eames ( Kathryn Erbe) from Law & Order - Criminal Intent TV series, is my favorite L&O chick. She's a "tipical hot concrete blonde"!!!

Alexandra Eames and her soft and gorgeous neck

width=377%20height=384]http://www.usane ... kup_03.jpg

Victim: Alexandra Eames ( L&O Criminal Intent)

Strangle her with: her neck would be pretty and sexy with a nylon stocking around it!!!!

Clothes:black shirt and black pants

Length of strangling session: 20-30 minutes...WOW!!