Doomsday (The Movie)

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Doomsday (The Movie)

Post by Max5s »

First off, this is not a spoiler or a review. I just want to say that this is an action film to the max, and that there are a few female fatalities. They could have been a lot better, but you don't always get what you want. It is a fun film to watch ; however, and some of you will enjoy 4 or 5 female demises that I can recall despite it all. See it in a theater, but don't pay more than the matinee price.
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Re: Doomsday (The Movie)

Post by Geno »

a99.jpg
a99.jpg (83.19 KiB) Viewed 4094 times
a01.jpg
a01.jpg (82.72 KiB) Viewed 4094 times
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

rudrah had already addressed the specifics in the Video Share Forum.
Geno
What is your main fetish?: fantasy female death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because Bluestone asked me to.
Referral: DeadSkirts pre-dates FF and I own deadSkirts. So I know

Post by Geno »

Yes I see what you mean. Look like it a bootleg as the factory dvd has not come out. About the shootings. It that annoying latter day filming techniques that make this film not worth it at all. Shakey camera, excessive cuts, and there may have been addtion over-edits by rudrah.

1...The best of the bunch, if you can call it that was shooting the nude blonde in the iron bath tub. Still kind of fake tatics you would shoot and iron bathtube when you should shot the women direct in the upper expose parts of her body.

2.....Shooting the bad black girl in the miniskirt and tight hin her head was ok, but they quckly cut away with following her body all of the way down to the floor.

3.... A woman appear to be driving and armored personel carried when she was shot in the head, with some kind of tiny "spike". To many edit cuts to enjoy.

4...Rudrah or someone put the swording of a woman in a loop so you see the attack over and over every few seconds. Just made me dizzy.

That for the head ups Max5s...It's not for me. The whole movie is a pass, for me.

Geno