Dalila I The Jury Shoot

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Lucky luckiest
What is your main fetish?: I am Dalila's husband and camera man so my favorite fetish is killing Dalila.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My main reason is to participate in posts every now and then.
Referral: From Dalila

Dalila I The Jury Shoot

Post by Lucky luckiest »

Hey everybody

Sorry that we have been out of production for so long.

I have to take most of the blame for this as my job is very demanding....but given the arrangement we have with CnB of course Dalila is still going to make films.

Her latest idea is an entire "I The Jury" fantasy series:

We just did a shoot last aturday and will finish it up this saturday.

We will be doing a bunch of alternate endings so that you can have your own fantasy kink within the general Charlotte/Mike Hammer confrontation theme.

Of course us single .45 to slug the gut guys are really turned on by the original....but Dalila intends to turn up the sexual heat from there and add a variety of sexy interpretations....

You'll hear about them as they become available...but there will be a total of 7 to chose from.

here are some photos from the recent shoots.

Cheers

Lucky
Attachments
The roar of the .45 shook the room
The roar of the .45 shook the room
Dalila back in action 1.jpg (108.4 KiB) Viewed 26256 times
She looked down at the ugly wound in her belly
She looked down at the ugly wound in her belly
Dalila Back in Action insert.jpg (39.08 KiB) Viewed 26254 times
How c...could you...it was easy.
How c...could you...it was easy.
Dalila back in action 2.jpg (101.16 KiB) Viewed 26257 times
Lucky luckiest
What is your main fetish?: I am Dalila's husband and camera man so my favorite fetish is killing Dalila.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My main reason is to participate in posts every now and then.

Re: Dalila I The Jury Shoot

Post by Lucky luckiest »

more pics
Attachments
she suffers for a while longer...
she suffers for a while longer...
Dalila Back in Action 3.jpg (130.55 KiB) Viewed 26254 times
and finally dies...
and finally dies...
Dalila back in action 4.jpg (119.6 KiB) Viewed 26255 times
Steph
What is your main fetish?: Female erotic death preferably by shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: PP and The Female Assassin gone. Perfect Shots quiet. Refuse to be insulted by Geno again!
Referral: Through Bluestone purchases (indirect!).

Post by Steph »

I think for many women here the death at the end of 'I the Jury' is one of the most evocative of pieces. My favourite pictured version is the Stacey Keach version as the white satin clad murderess slides down him - how I wish that had been shown. Of course as I remember in the book she is naked and at her most desireable.

So I look forward with great interest to this project.
That's Lady Hearne to you!
charger465

Post by charger465 »

Haven't seen Dalila around very much lately....great to see she is still shooting material. Hope there may be some asphyx related scenes mixed in as well.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Hope she does another drowning sequence. Has she learned to swim yet??
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

This sounds and looks GREAT!

Steph....the 'as you remember' part is only the MOST erotic PART of that entire scene!....LOL!

And this has nothing to do with a woman's 'preference' for clothing or not during scenes she enjoys portraying....lol.

The book takes 10 pages or more, from the moment Charlotte enters that room, to describe the foreplay to that single shot.

The entire 'mood', of Charlotte, though she knows the absolute commitment of Mike Hammer to any promise he makes, is one of 'the irresistible'.......as she does the slow strip-tease sashay across the room....button by button, piece by piece sensuously open and then shed.

It's a private 'lap dance' at a strip club.....at its core.

The Woman's belief....in the POWER.....of HER allure.....being Supreme, because NO man could resist what SHE is offering.

And the point of THAT in the book, is that she and Mike were to be married, and she knew he wanted her more than he had ever wanted any Woman in his life. And he had steadfastly refused her constant advances to be in bed together.....very old school, that had to saved for the wedding night. But SHE knew that if she did bed him, even once....he could never kill her later, for he would be 'hooked' completely by all levels of her charms then.

I forget the exact words now, even, but in effect, after her panties or whatever slid so slowly down her leg (her final clothing), and she raised the leg slightly toward him and sensuously 'kicked' them from her foot.....there she was....'the golden goddess'.......and 'goddess' is rather the highest form of 'desire' level, yes?.....LOL.

'as you remember'....she was naked. GRRRRR...that is the flaw of BOTH movies, in terms of capturing ALL that was in that scene, the STRIP is not played in either one! Its effect was ruined in the Assante/Carrera movie because they had sex during the movie, but in the book, MIke was old school, saving it for the wedding night.....and that, again, was the point....that he wanted her SO badly (!!!!), or so much....

that she knew that allure woud overcome any Man.

And yet.....while she played the scene that way.....a Spillane reader always 'wonders' and many actually assume...that Charlotte knew the Man she loved very well, and that one of the aspect she did love so much was his absolute doggedness when he was after someone.

She knew his Promise to his dead friend Jack, that he would find the killer, no matter who that turned out to be, and give them the same treatment, a single .45 in the belly, so the 'death' would be slow and painful.....as the Killer had made Jack's death...on purpose.

Some/many believe that Charlotte knew, in spite of he strip scene, that it was all a foreplay to his one-time entrance into her with a bullet.

Even if she did know it, any Woman would have done what she did, especially knowing how much Mike wanted her. When no other weapons are available to the Woman....try sex.....LOL.

Please remember better, Steph. :lol2:

Then I would not have had to make this post......LOL.

But these variations (and the fact that it's Dalila!....lol) make these 'must sees', I think!

heck, ya had me from the FIRST image here, for which I thank you!

That's IT....the utter SHOCK.

per the book......

'Charlotte staggered back a step, her face a mask of incredulity and disbelief....'

Dalila, dahling....you 'got' that moment right in the first picture!!

Great stuff, Lucky!!!! Love your text with the pictures to indicate the 'book moment of text' they depict!!! The 'how c...could you....it was easy' one, THE classic line in the BOOK....is also SUPERB...that's what her face SHOWS.......and the already yielded body language......this was ME....h....how COULD you.....LOL.

GREAT depiction of that Moment and all its glories and emotions, Dalila!

Yes....I am one of the 'many women' for which this is an absolute classic., because of the 'moods of woman' involved that are simply delicious to feel and portray.

I'm sexist enoug that I admit to an exquisite joy at a slow surrender to my man's entrance, while our eyes are locked and in effect my eyes and my eyes alone convey to my man all the joyous places I am feeling that surrender.

She does not move after the entrance....except to slide slowly down his body..without any conscious movement.....she is just......taken by his Control......his power that.....has taken her breath away.

It's an incredible 'moment'....feeling......the eyes are 'wide', in effect because it's ontold or whatever just how 'consumed' a woman is at ....'that moment'......she cannot believe how utterly powerless she is even to move......yet there are a million sensations traveling through out her body and mind and all crashing together sometimes.

It's like the mouth wants to move.....but only the lips do, and no sound comes out....because a next 'sensation' CONTROLS the woman.

So intense in this scene....and all 'contained' within the very few real-time moments from when she leans into him.....and then 'the roar of the .45 shook the room'.....and then the slide.

Sandi
Lucky luckiest

Post by Lucky luckiest »

Hey everybody,

Thanks for your posts and questions about Dalila as well as interest in her versions of "I The Jury"

2 of the 7 versions are already cut.

Each version will have a title from a different Mike Hammer Novel so that you can tell them apart.

The original "I The Jury" film is as literal as Dalila could make it.
She carefully re-read the end of the book and then said "We are going to do this"
I aimed the camera and tried not to screw up the dramatics of it too much.

The pics you see are from that film...so to answer Steph's question Dalila chose to go with the raunchiest 40's style underwear she could think of...nude in all the right places but with the garments as accents.

The other version now edited is "Kiss Me Deadly" (see additional pic below)

Dalila is really turned on by the "kiss of death" concept.
She has already taken the one slug in the gut but refuses to die without forcing a kiss on Mike.

She shoves the gun barrel into the bullet wound and kisses him until he fires again....

That ought to please the "slide down the killer" death scene fans.

I am going to start work tonight on "My Gun Is Quick"
Charlotte/Dalila tries to shoot after taking the first slug and takes a second one right into the high belly.

We have four alternates left to film.

As for other questions.

Dalila now swims but leave the drownings to actresses who do it better.
She tries to respect her limits.

She has a very demanding RL position as Music director of a church.
(Don't worry...same old naughty Dalila) She has not had as much time to post as she would like.

She has plans to flm with Bluestone and Carrie next month as well as another trans-atlantic project with Paola.

She will keep posting her films at Dalila's chatueau as well as with CnB.

Special thanks has to go btw to Den at CnB for the long term contract he has with Dalila.
Thanks largely to him Dalila still plans to make her films on a regular basis for the next year or so...after that she will still continue to surprise the community with projects.

Special note to Sandi...woman your mind is smoking hot sexy. I love an intellectual...that's what I love most about Dalila.

Cheers

Lucky
Attachments
The kiss from "kiss me deadly"
The kiss from "kiss me deadly"
Why I call myself Lucky.jpg (105.7 KiB) Viewed 26093 times
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

Dalila is Dalila. What else? :clap:

A very hot and intriguing video.

Brava.
Lucky luckiest

Post by Lucky luckiest »

paola wrote:Dalila is Dalila. What else? :clap:

A very hot and intriguing video.

Brava.
This from a hot an intriguing woman....I can't wait to do some editing on your next project with Dalila....You are my favorite erotic horror actress after her : - )

A big Mexican kiss from me
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

A bigger italian "bacio" from me! :X
Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Lucky....
'who' Dalila is inside and in totem as a woman, is the reason I connect so well with her. She 'thinks' deep, she feels 'deep', meaning that she both feels, internalizes, and IS the role (whatever she is playing at that moment) that she portrays.

I have also 'seen' Dalila in other than fetish films, and she is, simply and exquisitely, Dalila there also. She is Woman, and she emotes Woman superbly. And naturally....LOL!!!

She is not 'acting' when her eyes 'go wide with shock'....she is FEELING IT...in the MOMENT!....and in the entire context of 'who' her character is and what the 'film' calls for at that point.

She is a superb actress at conveying the many depths within a woman, no matter what specific aspects she feels and portrays in a specific role. She is marvelous, because SHE makes ME 'feel' the totality of the role!

It's not being 'an intellectual', Lucky....LOL.....it's FEELING in the Mind as WELL as the body......the Depth of the SOUL that is touched by this role of Charlotte.

When Mind and Body are 'feeling it', Lucky, we call them 'multiples'.....OH yes we do :yes: ...and we CRAVE...multiples.

Men watch and feel us when we experience them, and that makes the experience incredible and indescribable for each Partner.

Dalila creates multiples....lol.

I LOVE your description of HER...OOOOH GOD YES!......after the first shot.....pulling 'him' into her 'love hole'....to 'finish her off'.

Not that I can 'see', or 'feel', any sexual similarity there, Lucky..... :yes: .....wow!

I have mentioned elsewhere "The Strange Loves of Martha Ivers", a classic Barbara Stanwyck (William Holden, Kirk Douglas) film where for the FIRST and ONLY shot......while in the arms of her alcoholic husband who has the gun out to kill her.....the camera pans to her hand reaching between them, and guiding the barrel......yes, his long and hard penetrator.....right into her belly.....pushing the rear of the gun so the barrel 'goes in'....and then the camera pans back to her face for the shot.

Imagine....or not....as one sees the mood and roles.....her own finger then slipping over his on the trigger finger, before the camera returns to her face.....for the shot.

Many have tried, Lucky, in both 'our' Producers' realms and mainstream, to capture ALL the sensuality and eroticism and building to an INSTANT impact of TOTAL depth....for Charlotte.....

but almost none have succeeded, in the opinion of this woman for whom this is such a classic, and the very first introduced to me by the man who first shared these fantasies with me.

You, Sir.....and more specifically the masterful Dalila.....have done it.

Marvelous stuff, Lucky...for anyone looking for replication of what to them is such a classic!

Sandi
Lucky luckiest

Post by Lucky luckiest »

HI Sandi

In a nutshell Dalila has done it, not me.

Look I don't mean to paint myself as some sort of dunderhead who has not talent.

I am also an artist, though I don't write as well as Dalila herself when talking about this stuff.

But you have really hit on something in your last post. What makes Dalila special is her ability to live these moments out in front of the camera so that they feel authentic.

There was a point during our shoot that has absolutely no violence at all I'd like to relate.

I wanted to film a scene that would depict her mind going back and forth....looking at the gun...Mike's angry eyes....and then a final glance over to a box to her right ...a box containing her gun....her only way out of the situation.

I said "Hey you know that scene in Goodfellas when Deniro is smoking in the bar and the camera just focuses on his face?"

"Yes" She replied

"Give me something like that...all the emotions at once."

Bam. First time out of the box there it was. All of Charlotte's thoughts. The fear...contempt....and finally an idea of what she needed to do to catch Mike off guard.

Right after that clip she starts her slow strip tease...and unbuttons her nightgown....as close to the book as she could get.

These are the things that make Dalila who she is. It is a type of intellectualism, but not a cold one.

That's what I mean to say that I am turned on by intellectual women.
I like a woman who is at once sexual and brilliant. You can't separate one from the other.

For those of us into this kind of fetish...especially those who love the concept of the femme fatale getting what she deserves in the end, Charlotte represents the ultimate fantasy woman.

For me personally Dalila is Charlotte. It's who I see in my head when I re-read the final scene of the book.

I don't expect that to be true of everyone in the community. I know that each fan has his or her favorite actress. But I am really proud of this latest effort, and proud to be part of something very special in erotic entertainment.

Cheers
Sandi

Sandi

Post by Sandi »

Lucky....a simple but resounding "YES!" to everything you said, with the addtional emphasis on your example of a single 'take' that simply 'got it right', captured exactly what was intended.

And that's why online roleplays with women like Dalila were and are so much fun, when two ARE 'at the same place', seeing exactly the same 'set', be that a beach or a mansion or Charlotte's apartment or the old office she staggered back into after being belly-shot in another of her classics....lol.

When that happens...it's just like 'on the set', because one 'thought' and both are 'right there', the Listener instantly internalizes the whole thing intended by the Speaker, and mutual orgasms occur.......er, I mean, instant chemistry for the intended mood is 'there and the single take is perfect.

In bed or on the set, that's the spontaneous combustion we're looking for with our Partner...lol.

And attempting to 'practice' tends to make at least part of it end up 'staged' or contrived or over-done, quite often, so sometimes that idea of 'just getting into it together and playing it' works best.

And it's sort of like the old adage of 'go with your first thought' about something, because if two just allow themselves to flow, it's a beautiful thing. She saw instantly what you wanted and WAS 'right there', so no practice was necessary, because it was nothing but real for a superb emoter on many levels.

Too much thought about it hinders flowing freely 'in the moment'.

Sorta like a golf swing.....but that's another discussion....but a good analogy.....lol.

Call it 'intellectual', call it feeling it in body and mind both.....a woman loves to be that into the combination of both at once....either alone is fine, but both together....well, see the bit about 'multiples' above...lol.

Sandi
jubbaduffa
What is your main fetish?: belly button stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like videos and discussion on the female navel stabbing fetish
Referral: through a link at susyfight

Post by jubbaduffa »

I'm glad that there is a close up of your belly button..I would like to see more closeups..maybe a stabbing where we see it really close up ..
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Looks really erotic & sexually charged... :excited: Dalila brings such eroticism to the whole thing