Nice site

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

A_Bullet

Nice site

Post by A_Bullet »

Nice site Bluestone. Good luck with this :D
Grim Reaper
Site Admin

Re: Nice site

Post by Grim Reaper »

Thanks from all of the staff!
You are very welcome here AB. :D

a99.jpg
a99.jpg (265.96 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
a01.jpg
a01.jpg (21.61 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
a02.jpg
a02.jpg (515.52 KiB) Viewed 3065 times
KelseyKinsley

Post by KelseyKinsley »

Yes good luck! This looks like a nice forum and site. Hopefully I can join soon.
KelseyKinsley

Post by KelseyKinsley »

My apologies if I am putting this in the wrong place but I can't find a place a general question would fit.

I have read most of the stories in the Pulp section and wanted to give a bravo to the writers but I can't find a place to comment. Is that blocked?

If so is the name in the "by" at the beginning the actual forum name of the person who wrote it so we could try to PM them?

Thank you and again sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I just wanted to let the people who wrote the stories know I appreciate them and enjoyed them. Especially Hank's "The Last Conference", I think it was called.

Thanks,

Kels
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Kelsey,

Yes, this is the right forum to comment on the stories. I posted an announcement to that effect some time ago, and have just moved it to the top of this forum. It's entitled 'Storyboard', and you can comment on the stories on that 'Storyboard' thread, or start your own. The reason that we're not allowing posts on the Pulped Fiction forum itself is to keep it for stories alone, and uncluttered with posts, but that certainly doesn't mean we don't want comments. WE DO!!!

Oh, and the by-line is where the author's name appears; although, I do the posts :)

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com