Suzi's Personal Appearance Thread!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Sandi
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to continue my fantastic 12+ year relationship with my friends in our community!

Sandi

Re: Suzi's Personal Appearance Thread!!!

Post by Sandi »

GAWD, am I sorry I had to miss this! I knew it would be this good! Would have loved to exchange a thought or two directly with Suzi, but it's as good as if I was there. GREAT thread, and thx, MUCH...both Blue and Suzi, I've enjoyed it even though I could not see the movie 'live'. Tried to be here, could not, and will try just as 'hard' next time!

And look at it this way, Suzi, if you are still reading, you don't even have to act, given your horror background.

One look at his face anywhere in the room would send any woman into fits of screaming and writhing, no doubt. :razz: :razz:

Other than that, he's not such a bad dude. :lol2:

I'll just add that for me, the Suzi character turns my juices on more when she's a strong woman, not an innocent victim, but I just express one type of fantasy here, and she's so darn good she's made me love her innocent victim roles....or even better 'not quite so innocent, though helpless roles' as in Caught in the Crossfire. And I hear a little senitment for at least 'some' higher percentage of 'tough girl in leather' or 'being armed and fighting to the end' or such things.

Doesn't really matter to me, again because Suzi is such a great actress at emoting the sensuality and eroticism, but it would also provide delicious variety to a lot of the image of preserving what Blue's trying to preserve.

By the way, that comment that Suzi typed in that Blue said really told me a lot about your orientation, Blue, just a newer way of looking at you....great new education!

Thanks again!!!

:clap:

Sandi
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Gee, I missed an opportunity to "talk" directly to Suzi !!! I knew in advance it was bad timing for that opportunity and I didn't have a chance to participate. I really liked it when she said her favourite Blue video was "Open House, Open Fire" !!!! because that is my all -time favourite shooting video !!! Suzi, you were utterly fantastic in that.
gold

Post by gold »

Susi agree with all of TKs comments and have all your Blue videos. open house was one of your finest performances but have a feeling you will surpass that role in the near future..Your class and attention to your fans is truly appreciated. :clap: Bravo
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

I wanted to ask her how tall she was, but forgot completely about the scheduled chat...
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.
Referral: Google search for "female death fantasy board".

Post by TommyBailey »

Indrid Cold wrote:I wanted to ask her how tall she was, but forgot completely about the scheduled chat...
Don't feel bad, I had 100 questions to ask and about 64 things I wanted to tell her, but I froze like a naked Eskimo in a blizzard. It was the bulletin board equivalent of a honeymoon night premature ejaculation. Damn.

Somehow I managed to put a few coherent questions together, but barely.
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

For Suzi's sensational stats, go to the actresses page at Bluestone's Silk Videos.
Scroll down to her profile and read her stunning stats just below her sultry photo!
http://www.silkvideos.com/actresses.html
Sultry Suzi.JPG
Sultry Suzi.JPG (74.56 KiB) Viewed 7630 times