Suzi's Personal Appearance Thread!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Suzi's Personal Appearance Thread!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Sultry Suzi wrote:Haha! Did you guys see the video where I strangled Blue? That was one of my faves. He does some DYNAMITE acting. ;-) Blue, what was that one called?
"Interview Interrupted"!!! Yes, one of my favourites too! Neck's still sore though.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Sometimes I don't know my own strength. ;-) Hey, it was the heat of the moment....
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Sultry Suzi wrote:Haha! Did you guys see the video where I strangled Blue? That was one of my faves. He does some DYNAMITE acting. ;-) Blue, what was that one called?
I'm trying my best to search... :lol2: I think Blue may know at the top of his head! But yes, that was some fine acting! It would have made the horror comedy list though. J/k, Blue. *Ahem* Blue, save us!!!!
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Bluestone wrote: "Interview Interrupted"!!! Yes, one of my favourites too! Neck's still sore though.

Blue
Saved by Blue. :D ...
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.
Referral: Google search for "female death fantasy board".

Post by TommyBailey »

You're welcome! I'm a new fan.
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Sultry Suzi wrote:Sometimes I don't know my own strength. ;-) Hey, it was the heat of the moment....
I tell you those questions....who was his inspiration, Piers Morgan? :lol2:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

astrokill wrote:
I'm trying my best to search... :lol2: I think Blue may know at the top of his head! But yes, that was some fine acting! It would have made the horror comedy list though. J/k, Blue. *Ahem* Blue, save us!!!!
Here's the video link: http://www.silknblood.com/store/product ... cts_id=274 I think this was filmed on our first shoot together, Suzi!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
smudger

Post by smudger »

Hi Suzi, pleased to meet you! You've starred in many of Blue's films over the years, but what's your favourite means of getting killed?
TommyBailey
What is your main fetish?: Dead chicks. Hunting, stabbing, shooting, drowning, hanging, stangulation, a variety of ways to get her there.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy reading and writing erotic necro fantasy stories. I also enjoy looking at the pictures, screen captures, and meeting like minded friends.

Post by TommyBailey »

Thanks for breaking that ice smudger. I was gnawing at the bit to ask haha.
"Yes Tommy, a lot of doctors screw their patients. But you're the medical examiner!"
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Metromaniac wrote:Thanks for breaking that ice smudger. I was gnawing at the bit to ask haha.
:lol2: ;-)
Sultry Suzi

Post by Sultry Suzi »

Hey Smudger, I enjoy all the different ways my character gets killed. I'm easy. ;-) Generally, a strangle death is the most difficult physically, because you're holding your breath/hyperventilating alot. Plus there is a lot of physicality to it. But there is certainly a lot of sexiness to a strangle. What do you guys like to see in the videos? What kind of stuff do you like? What would you like to see more of, or less of?
TommyBailey

Post by TommyBailey »

Strangled is good. And belly stabs, especially with something unique.
astrokill

Post by astrokill »

Sultry Suzi wrote:Hey Smudger, I enjoy all the different ways my character gets killed. I'm easy. ;-) Generally, a strangle death is the most difficult physically, because you're holding your breath/hyperventilating alot. Plus there is a lot of physicality to it. But there is certainly a lot of sexiness to a strangle. What do you guys like to see in the videos? What kind of stuff do you like? What would you like to see more of, or less of?
For me personally, I would love to see more resistance to a strangle. A bit more defiance. I love strong female characters, so having the female character fight to resist being strangled makes the strangle sweeter.
Mkkb

Post by Mkkb »

Hi Suzi,
You rock! Thanks for all the great work.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We have a Suzi-Petra shoot in Bluestone country in three short weeks, so I'm taking notes! Anybody got a crayon? Oh bother :?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com