Non-Death Petra Vids!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Would you buy a non-death Petra video?

No. I will only purchase death fetish videos.
56%
Yes. I would purchase such a non-death video.
44%

Total votes: 59

Tkiller

Re: Non-Death Petra Vids!

Post by Tkiller »

Blue,

i have tried purchasing this video, but your new store keeps rejecting my credit card. I have tried two different cards. I can log in okay. Is there a problem with the store or can there be something wrong on my end?? Anyone else have this problem?? I will keep trying.
speak376

Post by speak376 »

i had trouble myself with the regular site it keeps denying me all the time.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Guys,

I am not aware of any specific problems with either store that have not been remedied. I deal with every complaint through my tech support and/or ebiller, and resolve everyone's problems one way or the other. For example, the other day I found that the credit card companies were putting a temporary block on all emails from a specific ISP, because there was a rash of frauds by emails originating there. I had that block removed so that a customer could complete his purchase. So, I do deal with every problem that a customer may encounter. Simply send me an email, explaining what the problem is and I'll forward it to my tech support and/or ebiller to deal with. One way or the other, I will make sure that everyone gets the video that they ordered or wish to order. That is always my pledge to my customers.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Tkiller wrote:Blue,

i have tried purchasing this video, but your new store keeps rejecting my credit card. I have tried two different cards. I can log in okay. Is there a problem with the store or can there be something wrong on my end?? Anyone else have this problem?? I will keep trying.
Hey TK,

My techs found a glitch in the Psychic Cinema store which has now been fixed. You should be good to go now :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Gringo
What is your main fetish?: Shots
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss
Referral: |Found in internet

Post by Gringo »

C'mon Blue (phrase form that "Assasination Agenda"...)

Yes you fixed the billing problem, but now situation is even worse :))) System does take your money BUT doesn't give the link... Fortunately I don't need it :)) Please fix it also...

My account section simply throws me out after purchase...
(Saying virtually - you paid... yes... well... what else do you need??... ^)))

The product!!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Gringo,

This store is on the old system. It emails passwords, as opposed to the new instant download link at my new Silk 'N Blood store. Did you not get emailed access codes?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Gringo
What is your main fetish?: Shots
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss
Referral: |Found in internet

Post by Gringo »

O, Yes,,,
Sorry didn't cheked my e-mail. The link is there. Ok.
But the only mean to know all this peculiarities - is to read this forum and communicate...
So, guys, now it is ok - tested!

But it is still not "user friendly" - there is a link, login and password in there
If you copy-paste link then you need to return to the message and copy-paste login and password. But the browser prevents you from doing that. Then you need to write your login and pwd on a paper and type it manually... This is what not "user friendly". Silk-n-blood is much better in this aspect.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

You work fast Blue !! It worked for me this time. I'm just waiting here now for the access to the video to arrive.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Gringo wrote: But it is still not "user friendly" - there is a link, login and password in there
If you copy-paste link then you need to return to the message and copy-paste login and password. But the browser prevents you from doing that. Then you need to write your login and pwd on a paper and type it manually... This is what not "user friendly". Silk-n-blood is much better in this aspect.
It cost me several hundred dollars to upgrade the Silk 'N Blood store. If I make that money from the Psychic Cinema store, I will upgrade it too. Otherwise, the emailed password method is it. There is a workaround. Have Notepad open and cut and paste the username and password into it. Then, it is available on your taskbar while you're logging into the download site ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Thanks Blue for coming through after my troubles. I liked the video. It didn't completely turn my crank, but it combined the shooting fetish with a bit of humour, which was fun to see. Only one negative comment to make... and that is the male actor. Those shoes sort of took away from the scene, lol. Maybe he was a governement agent on vacation???
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

He's undercover TK. All undercover government operatives look like that. Shame on you!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

AAHHHH, now I see !! That sounds like a good reason. You think of everything.
chatun
What is your main fetish?: FOTOGRAFIK, MUSIK
Why do you want to join this forum?: FILING
Referral: GRING

Post by chatun »

Watched. Petra is great as usual. Will she survive after 8 bullets even in the next series ?

I see it is already announced 3dec next series - coming attractions
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Will she survive??? Good question ;-)

Coy Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com