What's up with JohnM/PKF

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

What's up with JohnM/PKF

Post by JohnM »

In case anyone is curious.

In 2006 I separated from Ruemorgue and started making movies on my own. In 2007, I rented a 570sqft studio in a converted old strip hotel in a pretty scary part of town.

After about a year, I moved to a 1100sqft space in a better part of town, but was restricted on noise levels. I produced a lot of great stuff there and expended within the space once for a total of about 1600sqft.

Recently, I tried to expand into another adjacent space that would have added 1000sqft, but after almost doing it, I decided instead to give notice and find something else.

As luck would have it, I found a 6000sqft free standing building. However, was doubtful the owners would rent to me for waht I could afford. But, turns out, the real estate agent was an old friend, and helped me negotiate the lease terms to my benefit as well as an option to purchase. (Looking for investors) I also have a 10,000sqft build-able lot. ( I am thinking go-cart track for now).

But, besides the increased rent, I have to pay taxes, insurance, and utilities. I found out that power alone for the previous owners at one point hit a peak of $900 (a month). After I recovered from passing out, I assured myself that I did not have a staff of 30 and as many computers and various machinery...so, hopefully it will be cheaper for me. I did not have to pay utilities in my old space.

But, I am going into a very expensive new situation in the hopes of being able to make better stuff and also, one day, produce content outside the fetish genre.

In any case, to offset these costs, I am shifting my productions to more customs-based. So, if your looking to do a custom let me know. It is a good time and I have the highest model count available in years. I have some specials going on as well.

In a couple weeks, I will have a list of sets I will have available. We did sound checking, and in this place, can make as much noise as we want. And, because it is a controlled studio environment, we can do from the very simple to the very bloody effects intensive projects.

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: What's up with JohnM/PKF

Post by Bluestone »

I am so envious of your new studio space that words fail me... :mad:

Blue

P.S. How many models do you have available to you, and can you post some pics of who you consider the top three PKF models?... Oh, and names and phone numbers would be appreciated too! :lol2: Steal-A-Model Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

I'm looking forward to seeing how my custom turns out! I believe that shooting (no pun) starts Monday?
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Onward and upward! Go, JohnM!
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

EvilBilly wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing how my custom turns out! I believe that shooting (no pun) starts Monday?
Yes. Yours will be the last thing produced in our old studio.

It will be a sad farewell to our old place. Despite some of the constraints, it was a nice neighborhood, good food nearby and the landlord was cool.

JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Bluestone wrote: How many models do you have available to you, and can you post some pics of who you consider the top three PKF models?... Oh, and names and phone numbers would be appreciated too! :lol2: Steal-A-Model Blue
There are around 20 that are available for custom work, though several are out of state. I have 11-12 locals that are available.

Right now, three based on customs booked are Kay, Ginger, and Joey.

The pictures for them are below on the customs 2010 thread or on my website on the model pages. You can see all of them interacting in my newest release, "Knife Fun": http://nicheclips.com/57/clips/files/pr ... 1_prev.jpg

Thanks,
JohnM

EvilBilly
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.

Post by EvilBilly »

JohnM wrote:Yes. Yours will be the last thing produced in our old studio.

It will be a sad farewell to our old place. Despite some of the constraints, it was a nice neighborhood, good food nearby and the landlord was cool.

JohnM
WOW, will this make my custom vid a collector's item? :excited: :lol: :excited: :lol:

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
EvilBilly

Post by EvilBilly »

I got my custom from JohnM and all I can say is...WOW!! :approve: :approve: :approve: This production came out brilliantly, acting was great and the F/X were top-notch!!

The end result is up for sale on NicheClips, 'The End of Supergirl' in the PKF store.

Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Thanks, it was a pleasure doing it and I am anxious to do another project for you.

JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

I just wanted to keep people updated about my studio progress after we moved.

We are now located in a 6000sqft, freestanding building where we can scream and yell and get blood everywhere.

However, there is a lot of work that needs to be done to create usable set areas. We are, however, limping a long fine using workable areas in the space for now and some movies will be coming out soon showing the new space. A few have, "What She Knows as well as a title on my basement store.

We are putting in a shower, which will also be a set, but allow for easier clean up, and are working on a dark set for some of those messier-themed customs.

If you are interested in customs, which I have specials starting at $275, you can email me. Even better, ask to be on my custom custom mailing list where you can get news about studio updates and information about actress shoot dates and custom opportunities.

Finally, if your looking to purchase, and do not like the systems in place, there is a very easy way that many, many of my customers use daily.

Here is the speil about it:

Alertpay.

It is simple. Sign up with Alertpay. It's as easy as pie.

Once you do, you can then use your c-r-e-d-i-t card to send money to my alertpay email here: jmw@jmhstudios.com. (Please don't fill in any payment details about what you are purchasing)

Then, send me an email and tell me what you want.

I then, upload it for you.

See.

Easy as PIE.

Many, many, many people do this. In fact, 3 people just did it today. From the time it took me to tell them about it to the time they were signed up and I had uploaded their movies was less then 15 minutes per person.

Wow.

Fast you say.

Yes, FAST, I say.

Even better, take 30% off the PKFstudio list prices or use the regular nicheclips prices. Mix and match....your choice.

See.

EASY AS PIE!!!

JohnM

Tiny Fine Print (Read Me)

--I am filling these myself when I am at home working out of my office. So please allow up to 12 hours to get your link in case I am shooting at the studio or it is sleepy time. But, here are some good tips to catch me in the office--I check emails constantly. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sat and most Sundays I am around. I sleep at night--PST. :-)

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

My forum is down temporarily because my hosting service did an upgrade that messed things up. It will be fixed in a day or do.

JohnM

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

JohnM,

Feel free to use this board to post anything you would post on your board, until it comes back on-line :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

My hosting service in their ultimate wisdom performed a massive "upgrade" that screwed up my forum. They are restoring it from last back up. If it turns out that the last back up was ancient, I already have a new forum in place that I have been looking for an excuse to launch anyhow.

So, I will let you know when either option is ready.

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Here is the link--lock in your usernames!!!
http://pkfstudios.com/pfkforum/index.php

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

88 members and counting. Register to reserve your name and get access to all the forums including a section to embed your favorite clips from mainstream movies.

http://pkfstudios.com/pfkforum/index.php

Thanks,
JohnM